Master of the World vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-K-M-
Fight #1- Hand to hand-no weapons

Fight #2-weapons allowed.

Starscream M
whats with your obssession with master of the world?

-K-M-
Because it's a character rarely seen here, which gives people an opportunity to debate threads that don't rehash the same characters over and over again.

Starscream M
yeah the problem is people don't know anything about him either...at least most don't.

trust me, I've tried making threads about obscure characters in the past...never gets much participation.

-K-M-
and I actually appreciate you using more obscure characters thumb up

Starscream M
thanks smile

leonidas
though it might not be 'easy', h2h i'll take herc everytime. with weapons is a LOT tougher. in his new series herc has shown some great durability feats and even the ability to go 'warrior crazy' ala wolverine. motw has some uber tech to call down though. i'm sure he'd have SOMETHING in his arsenal capable of taking out herc, just can't think of something directly off-hand.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Starscream M

trust me, I've tried making threads about obscure characters in the past...never gets much participation.

True.

-K-M-
Originally posted by leonidas
though it might not be 'easy', h2h i'll take herc everytime. with weapons is a LOT tougher. in his new series herc has shown some great durability feats and even the ability to go 'warrior crazy' ala wolverine. motw has some uber tech to call down though. i'm sure he'd have SOMETHING in his arsenal capable of taking out herc, just can't think of something directly off-hand.

I wouldn't say every time considering what he did to Namor and Sasquatch, but fair enough thumb up

Anyone else?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by -K-M-
I wouldn't say every time considering what he did to Namor and Sasquatch, but fair enough thumb up

Anyone else?

From what ive seen in your respect thread MOW is actually fast enough to dodge him all day and then even if he could repeat what he did to Sas he can at least wear him down with strikes.

Maybe I need to read the thread again but from what I remember mOW gets the majority.

leonidas
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
From what ive seen in your respect thread MOW is actually fast enough to dodge him all day and then even if he could repeat what he did to Sas he can at least wear him down with strikes.

Maybe I need to read the thread again but from what I remember mOW gets the majority.

the majority h2h? blink

that's underestimating herc's own skill. namor also has superspeed, as does cap and wolverine, but herc's had no problem hitting them. hit and run would be motw's only chance. he might eke out a win in straight h2h, but it would be few and far between, imo. herc has fought THOR for days on end and not been worn down--the idea that motw could wear him down through strikes seems very unlikely to me--and frankly, is unprecented. and if he goes warrior nuts, motw has no chance h2h at all.

-K-M-
Well Master has shown he can one-shot Namor, and break Sasquatch's arm with one move so I wouldn't say he stands no chance. That's underestimating Master's own skill

leonidas
Originally posted by -K-M-
Well Master has shown he can one-shot Namor, and break Sasquatch's arm with one move so I wouldn't say he stands no chance. That's underestimating Master's own skill

wasn't namor blinded or something when he was ko'd? anyway, it wasn't like they were fighting straight up and master just ko'd him . . .

sas isn't as skilled as herc either. regardless, i didn't say he stood no chance--i said he could eke out wins, just very few in straight h2h. not close to a majority. imo.

-K-M-
Originally posted by leonidas
wasn't namor blinded or something when he was ko'd? anyway, it wasn't like they were fighting straight up and master just ko'd him . . .

sas isn't as skilled as herc either. regardless, i didn't say he stood no chance--i said he could eke out wins, just very few in straight h2h. not close to a majority. imo.

Partially not completly, he even mentioned he saw the Master do it to him. I could see Master repeating the same feat though

Sasquatch is still skilled as he was trained by Wolverine, Puck, Department H and has slugged it out with Herc, Hulk, Thor, etc. Then again Hercules doesn't come close to the experience Master has. Fair enough.

guy222
Herc HTH

Did u see the Sentry fight

-K-M-
Which Sentry fight?

EDIT: Nevermind I know, Hercules and Sentry have a fight in the new Hercules issue

Harbinger
KM, your avy is f*cking creepy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.