DE Sidious vs ROTS Windu+Anakin+Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ground
1-Sabers
2-Force
3-All out

The only restriction is that Windu cannot perceive Shatterpoints.

Anon E. Mous
1. Team
2. Team
3. Team

What does DE mean (im new)?

Gideon
Dark Empire. It's a series of comics where Palpatine is resurrected and returns to retake the galaxy.

Eminence
1. lolteam
2. anikan goz in teh zone and deflex palpateens (haha c wut i did there wit dat pun!?}) attax wit force djem so
3. c d ^

Gideon
Nice try. You won't bait me into proving his superiority.

Eminence
Pfft. GTFO, retiree.

Gideon
No.

Eminence
Why?

Gideon
I'm substituting.

Anon E. Mous
Is palpatine more powerful in "Dark Empire" ?

Eminence
So they would have you believe.

Gideon
He's much more powerful. But not the most powerful Sith Lord ever. No source names him as such and he's a relative weakling compared to Marka Ragnos.

And if you doubt Ragnos's status, well, you just need to look up some of his feats.

Eminence
yes

Gideon
And if you say "Ragnos has no feats to his name, how the hell can you say he's the strongest," then I'll refer you to Nai, who will inform you on the error of your ways.

You need neither feat nor accolade to be the most powerful Sith Lord or the best anything.

What you need to be is someone other than Sidious.

Eminence
like anikan?

ares834
1. Team
2. Team or combined loss as Sidious conjures a force storm to destroy all.
3. Team

Gideon
More valid arguments, please. Particularly given that Sidious is more powerful than anyone here.

Slash_KMC

Borbarad
Originally posted by Gideon
He's much more powerful.

Oh noes, Gideon. That can't be the case. Because in order to beat RotS Sidious, you need to be Mace or Yoda. That means DE Sidious can't do the job because he's neither Mace nor Yoda, which means he's weaker than his RotS self.

And, of course, more obvious. Since statements present in a C-canon source can't simply be wrong, we also have the "most powerful Sith Lord ever" line.

Uh. If Sidious is the most powerful Sith Lord ever, that means at all times, always, at any time and in any possible case. That includes past, present and future.

So obviously, using Gideon logic, there is no way that DE Sidious can be more powerful than his RotS self. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ares834
Really I have no clue who would win the purely force duel but an overall would go to the team. First, Mace Windu manages to defeat ROTS Sidious, while he is not as powerful as DE Sidious, he is still powerful. Vader was concidered to be 80% as powerful as Sidious. Anakin, while not in "teh z0ne" is a bit short of his Vader incarnation putting him around 60% of Sidious, abd this is being far less than generous. Dooku pwns none "z0nage" anakin putting him around 70% the power of Sidious. Thus togther they alll equal 230% of Sdious, and this is saying Mace is equal to Sidious. SO unless DE Sidious is 2.3 times as powerful as his other incarnations he losses and he is defently not that much more powerful. One of the largest resaons is Luke, becomes the strongest force user and he only becomes twice as powerful as the movie incarnations of Sidious. Thus the team wins...

I know tons of faulty information bt it conveys my ideas.

Eminence
Yeah...

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Borbarad
Oh noes, Gideon. That can't be the case. Because in order to beat RotS Sidious, you need to be Mace or Yoda. That means DE Sidious can't do the job because he's neither Mace nor Yoda, which means he's weaker than his RotS self.

And, of course, more obvious. Since statements present in a C-canon source can't simply be wrong, we also have the "most powerful Sith Lord ever" line.
Maybe it's just me, but using this sort of argument in regards to the later incarnation of THE SAME PERSON wears a bit thin. Since when is DE Palpatine a strange, alternate universe being as opposed to an ROTs Palpatine who has more time to study and grow stronger?:

Yes. Because a guy who is already that powerful cannot grow stronger. using labels like 'DE' and 'ROTS' is only for us to place them in a timeframe for convenience.

Eminence
I don't think "ever" was even used in the NEC. The line was "the most powerful Sith Lord in history."

Gideon
First, "history" is the line used by the New Essential Chronology.

Second, Sidious is Sidious. RotS, DE, and other colorful prefixes are merely indications of the passage of time. Same person, Nai.

Originally posted by ares834
Really I have no clue who would win the purely force duel but an overall would go to the team. First, Mace Windu manages to defeat ROTS Sidious, while he is not as powerful as DE Sidious, he is still powerful. Vader was concidered to be 80% as powerful as Sidious. Anakin, while not in "teh z0ne" is a bit short of his Vader incarnation putting him around 60% of Sidious, abd this is being far less than generous. Dooku pwns none "z0nage" anakin putting him around 70% the power of Sidious. Thus togther they alll equal 230% of Sdious, and this is saying Mace is equal to Sidious. SO unless DE Sidious is 2.3 times as powerful as his other incarnations he losses and he is defently not that much more powerful. One of the largest resaons is Luke, becomes the strongest force user and he only becomes twice as powerful as the movie incarnations of Sidious. Thus the team wins...

ermm

Faulty information shouldn't be used to convey a perceived logical idea. The fact that you recognize this and use it any way disturbs me. But I'm technically retired, so oh well. You merely have to answer to Lightsnake for your crimes, my child.

Eminence
Way to introduce new and original ideas.

Gideon
Maybe I should start posting your little screw up on the Anakin vs. Mace thread.

Eminence
spiteblackmail is bad 4 the economy

The Ground
Proof?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Borbarad

I think that he was only referring to the movies, otherwise Luke can't beat Sidious because he's neither Mace nor Yoda.

The Ground
You think? Where is the proof?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.