The Sandlot versus The Bad news Bears.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The baseball team from "The Sandlot" versus The Bad news Bears (Billy Bob Thornton version.) Straight up nine inning baseball game.

The Sandlot crew is at full strength and have just been thrown out of the pool after Squints tricked Wendy into kissing him.

The Bears are in championship form, at the top of their game, and Buttermaker is sober.

Day game inside a domed stadium.

Mairuzu
Rodriguez ran from a dog for the longest time, he can take the bad news bears on his own laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Good pitching beats good hitting. The Bears have that chick, Amanda? She is a better pitcher than the back guy. Also, Kelly is just as good as Benny.

Mairuzu
hell no he isn't

Rogue Jedi
As good of a hitter, I mean. Yes, he is.

Robtard
Haven't seen either, but if it was the original Bab News Bears, I'd go with them, they have Rorschach on their side.

Rogue Jedi
Billy Bob version.

LDHZenkai
sandlot win. They have a a future pro batting for them, the bad news bears have some second rate girls softball pitcher.

Rogue Jedi
One player does not make a better team. Besides, the Bears have an ex MLB player coaching them.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Robtard
Haven't seen either, but if it was the original Bab News Bears, I'd go with them, they have Rorschach on their side. drylaugh

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
One player does not make a better team. Besides, the Bears have an ex MLB player coaching them.

Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant beg to differ.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant beg to differ. Kelly is close enough to Benny in terms of skill to keep Benny from pwning the Bears. Kelly is gonna go off, as is Benny, it kinda equals out.

edwinian
Hamilton Ham Porter FTW for sure.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant beg to differ.

This sentence is made of win.

Rogue Jedi
1988 world series, A's versus Dodgers. A's were a powerhouse team, their lineup stacked with heavy hitters, but the Dodgers defeated them how? Superior pitching.

The Bears have a better pitcher, man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.