Wolverine vs Blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Wolverine vs blob

both bodies indestructible in a different way so who would win if these 2 went at it ?

occultdestroyer
Adamantium can cut through almost anything.

Wolverine wins.

chomperx9
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Adamantium can cut through almost anything.

Wolverine wins. but blobs body is to fat to cut through wolverine gives him a punch with his claws and his hand will just bounce right off him or get stuck in there one or the other

D_Dude1210
Hasn't Wolvie and Blob fought a few times already? Can't really recall Wolvie being able to cut the Blob during those encounters.

godking
Blob Wolverine cant hurt him.

Allankles
Blob, Wolverine isn't strong enough to make the damage stick.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Allankles
Blob, Wolverine isn't strong enough to make the damage stick. but blob punches wolverine or sits on him that wont kill wolvie hes got a healing factor and his bones are indestructable.

steverules_2
He can still be KO'd...if wolverine goes for blobs head that might work but i doubt blob will sit there and be all like 'hey wolverine hit my head, then you can beat my fat @ss'

Allankles
Originally posted by chomperx9
but blob punches wolverine or sits on him that wont kill wolvie hes got a healing factor and his bones are indestructable.

Wolverine can be ko'd (his brain will heal from any concussion but he can lose consciousness). Blob's damage soak is of a greater magnitude than Wolvie's strength. Wolvie would need to stronger to truly rip up Blob.

Survivor19
Blob goes down, judjing from their earlier encounters.

He can be stabbed in the eyes. His nose can be broken. His teeth as well.

StiltmanFTW

Juk3n
Stabbed in the Face! he hasnt got fat eyes or a fat forehead, and thats where he gets impaled.

KingD19
Wolverine has lacerated Blob's fat before, it's just very difficult, and he does have a face, and fat little fingers.

StiltmanFTW
When they first met Blob was afraid of Logan's claws, IIRC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.