Spiky Thing VS Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Who vins?

BUSTER1
Ben

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Ben

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by SuperiorTech

colossus wins his body is steel like rock wouldn't have a chance at penetrating his skin.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
colossus wins his body is steel like rock wouldn't have a chance at penetrating his skin.

Seriously mate, please read some comics.

theICONiac
Spikey Thing's strength was amped (class 100??). He punked out the grey hulk, who is the same strength level as Colossus.

KingD19
Colossus went toe to toe with WWH(he lost when his arms were bent, but he was okay until then.) Someone tell me what happened when Ben tried to fight WWH.

Colossus just fought Savage Hulk, and was winning until Hulk played dead and knocked him away from the fight, Colossus wasn't hurt though.

And Gray Hulk is Class 70 at base, Colossus was Class 70 during his younger years, and before Magneto's upgrade. Now he's Class 100+ And don't ask me to prove it, just look at his respect thread.

StiltmanFTW
Didn't Gray Hulk get his payback on Pineapple Thing anyway?

Brutacus
Originally posted by KingD19
Colossus went toe to toe with WWH(he lost when his arms were bent, but he was okay until then.) Someone tell me what happened when Ben tried to fight WWH.

Colossus just fought Savage Hulk, and was winning until Hulk played dead and knocked him away from the fight, Colossus wasn't hurt though.

And Gray Hulk is Class 70 at base, Colossus was Class 70 during his younger years, and before Magneto's upgrade. Now he's Class 100+ And don't ask me to prove it, just look at his respect thread.

So colossus would beat savage hulk in a h2h fight?

KingD19
He already did, he was landing blow after blow on Hulk, admitting that he wasn't as strong, but he had strength, plus speed, agility, and wits on his side. Then Hulk played dead, got up, and launched Colossus. Getting away from the fight, Colossus wasn't hurt though.

snoopdogg
I don't think Hulk was playing possum, I think Colossus kayoed him.

StiltmanFTW
Savage Hulk's too dumb to play possum, isn't he?

KingD19
You might be right, he did draw a lot of blood. He might have kayoed him, then Hulk woke up, or something to that effect. Either way, he had Hulk down and beaten.

Brutacus
So in a straight up fight and not in a x-men comic.
Colossus would beat savage hulk more than that hulk would beat him.
That is what you guy's are saying?

snoopdogg
You might be right, he did draw a lot of blood. He might have kayoed him, then Hulk woke up, or something to that effect. Either way, he had Hulk down and beaten. Yea, I just think he was kayoed and then gained him marbels back quickly. Colossus did throw him then run up to him and sat there and felt sorry for Hulk by mumbling some mumbo jumbo.

snoopdogg
That was also a teenage Colossus.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Brutacus
So in a straight up fight and not in a x-men comic.
Colossus would beat savage hulk more than that hulk would beat him.
That is what you guy's are saying? It wasn't a X-Men comic nor was it a Hulk comic.

KingD19
It was teenage wasn't it, because Kitty still had Lockheed.

Brutacus
Originally posted by snoopdogg
It wasn't a X-Men comic nor was it a Hulk comic.

X-men vs the hulk 1 or something

snoopdogg
It was teenage wasn't it, because Kitty still had Lockheed. I'm pretty sure it was. Don't know for sure.

Original Smurph
meh... Spiky Thing back then isn't much better than current Thing now, if at all, iirc.

Brutacus
Well now iff a teenage Colossus would beat savage hulk in a straight up fight.
Colossus should win this pretty easy.
Since grey hulk beat spiky thing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus.

Batroc
Colossus wouldn't beat regular Thing let alone Spikey Thing.

StiltmanFTW
lol

KingD19
Dude, you're funny, you should do stand up.

snoopdogg
Dude, you're funny, you should do stand up. He is.

theICONiac
Originally posted by Brutacus
Well now iff a teenage Colossus would beat savage hulk in a straight up fight.
Colossus should win this pretty easy.
Since grey hulk beat spiky thing.

*AHEM*

Grey Hulk only beat Spikey Thing through help from Dr. Doom (only advice, I know...but it worked...trickery and all that).

tkitna
When did Colossus beat Savage Hulk? I've never heard tell of such a silly thing.

Ben would win this.

Brutacus
Originally posted by tkitna
When did Colossus beat Savage Hulk? I've never heard tell of such a silly thing.

Ben would win this.

X-men vs Hulk #1

He didn't beat him, but he stunned or knocked him out for a few seconds

Enyalus
Colossus beating Savage Hulk is one of the most retarded, PIS-like events in recent comic history.

Then again, it was Claremont writing it. Can't expect much better.

Colossus does take out Pineapple Thing, though.

tkitna
Originally posted by Enyalus
Colossus does take out Pineapple Thing, though.

I'd say its even money.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus beating Savage Hulk is one of the most retarded, PIS-like events in recent comic history

Meh, less than Colossus have knocked out Hulk.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Meh, less than Colossus have knocked out Hulk.
Yes. But Savage Hulk is teh shiite.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He has the POWA!!!!

durhulk

AM I RITE!!!!

dur

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yo I gotta dip now. See ya man.

Enyalus
...Dip? Some gay innuendo just went through my mind. Not cool.

Anyways, yeah, Hulk strongest one there is.

Rage.Of.Olympus
...Dip? Some gay innuendo just went through my mind. Not cool.

It's not cool indeed, but seeing as how it was in "you're" mind, I'll simply say this.....

You're welcome.

stick out tongue

Anyways, yeah, Hulk strongest one there is.

I beat that's what he told himself, when Thor was knocking him around and out.

wink

Enyalus
I beat that's what he told himself, when Thor was knocking him around and out.

wink

I can throw up scans that are just like occultdestroyer.

They go both ways.

BUSTER1
I reckon Spikey Ben is stronger than his current self. He was class85 when he was mutated by a 2nd exposure to comic rays and became Spikey. Ben was initially shocked at just how much his strength had increased-I reckon his strength had literally doubled to about 160-170tons. Ben beat up Grey Hulk who was probably reaching about 100ton strength when Ben overpowered him. Current Thing is probably at about 100ton strength.
Anyway Spikey Thing will have a strength advantage over Colossus, and coupled with his considerable fighting ability + heart he will be too much for Pete.

KingD19
Colossus is an expert in Judo, and Colossus is stronger than Ben, Spiky or not.

chomperx9
Colossus is an expert in Judo, and Colossus is stronger than Ben, Spiky or not. i agree

theICONiac
Colossus is an expert in Judo, and Colossus is stronger than Ben, Spiky or not.

*sniff*

*sniff*

I smell bullsh!t

Unless Colossus has been recently GREATLY enhanced, then he is NOT stronger then either regular Thing and CERTAINLY not Spikey Thing. He would ABSOLUTELY lose in the strength department.

Raoul
can someone please post some scans indicating spiky thing's strength level?

KingD19
Your funny man, let me show you their progression levels. Thing debuted at Class 5, over the years he worked his way slowly up to Class 85, recently he's supposedly become Class 100, probably a low Class 100 if that.

Colossus, as a teenager, was Class 70, waaay stronger than Thing when he came out. Even as a teenager, he was fighting Juggernaut, and holding his own, he lost the fights, but if you can hang with Juggernaut period, you're awesome. After he got injured by Riptide, Magneto fixed him, and his strength got boosted an unknown amount, but shortly after that, he caught a huge ship that was in the hundreds of tons. Over those years, Colossus has gotten steadily stronger, and he can lift well past 100 tons, making him a mid, to high Class 100.

Raoul
Your funny man, let me show you their progression levels. Thing debuted at Class 5, over the years he worked his way slowly up to Class 85, recently he's supposedly become Class 100, probably a low Class 100 if that.

Colossus, as a teenager, was Class 70, waaay stronger than Thing when he came out. Even as a teenager, he was fighting Juggernaut, and holding his own, he lost the fights, but if you can hang with Juggernaut period, you're awesome. After he got injured by Riptide, Magneto fixed him, and his strength got boosted an unknown amount, but shortly after that, he caught a huge ship that was in the hundreds of tons. Over those years, Colossus has gotten steadily stronger, and he can lift well past 100 tons, making him a mid, to high Class 100.

i know all about colossus. i was asking about the thing. spiky thing, to be exact...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
i know all about colossus. i was asking about the thing. spiky thing, to be exact...
Pretty sure his post was directed towards ICON.

KingD19
^What he said.

Raoul
Pretty sure his post was directed towards ICON.

^What he said.

ah. well, that's ok, then... uhuh

Silent Guardian
Ben wins

Enyalus
^What he said.
Originally posted by Raoul
ah. well, that's ok, then... uhuh
Yeah. You keep that in mind. It is what I say. Always.

theICONiac

Hold'er now!!!

Does Colossus' strength constantly fluctuate??? WWH pulped him (rather easily). Maybe the OP should have specified what version of Colossus this is...

(and before everyone starts jumping up and down about how WWH is 50 times stronger than classic hulk, he did get stalemated by Juggernaut)

Rage.Of.Olympus
I can throw up scans that are just like occultdestroyer

That's okay. I've seen Thor knock Hulk around plenty of times.

wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
Strength:

Colossus > Thing

Durability:

Colossus > Thing

Stamina:

Colossus > Thing

/thread

theICONiac
Strength:

Colossus > Thing

Nope...not Spikey Thing

Durability:

Colossus > Thing

Maybe...

Stamina:

Colossus > Thing

I totally concede to this...it was how the grey hulk beat Thing...wore him out.

/thread

Wei Phoenix
Can someone post feats of Spiky Thing?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by theICONiac
I totally concede to this...it was how the grey hulk beat Thing...wore him out.

Lol!

theICONiac.

You tried to quote my post seeing as how I am right, but it looks like you tried to fix it instead lol!

snoopdogg
Strength:

Colossus > Thing

Durability:

Colossus > Thing

Stamina:

Colossus > Thing

/thread Don't forget speed and agility.

theICONiac
Lol!

theICONiac.

You tried to quote my post seeing as how I am right, but it looks like you tried to fix it instead lol!

Your location is quite appropriate, as it also describes your posts.

The only thing you are absolutely right on is in the stamina dept. Strength??? I completely disagree with.

theICONiac
Don't forget speed and agility.

No, I agree with you there. Grey Hulk used his speed/agility/stamina to beat Spikey Thing.

theICONiac
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Can someone post feats of Spiky Thing?

Sorry Wei, but I am not going to bend the shit out of my copy of 'Incredible Hulk' # 350 to scan it.

I'm saving it to fund my kids college education big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Your location is quite appropriate, as it also describes your posts.

The only thing you are absolutely right on is in the stamina dept. Strength??? I completely disagree with.

confused

You're the one who said you conceded to my post...

I'm completely right.

Colossus has fought the likes of Savage Hulk, Gladiator etc. and held his own. He even fared rather impressively against World War Hulk as I recall they traded some punches. World War Hulk resorted to breaking his arms.

Colossus is a mid level Class 100.

Durability wise, I'm also right.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Don't forget speed and agility.

My bad.

SuperiorTech
Strength:

Colossus > Thing

Durability:

Colossus > Thing

Stamina:

Colossus > Thing

/thread

Thing has heart which makes all of that irrelevant shifty

Rage.Of.Olympus
I forgot about heart....

theICONiac
confused

You're the one who said you conceded to my post...

I'm completely right.

Colossus has fought the likes of Savage Hulk, Gladiator etc. and held his own. He even fared rather impressively against World War Hulk as I recall they traded some punches. World War Hulk resorted to breaking his arms.

Colossus is a mid level Class 100.

Durability wise, I'm also right.

laughing No, no, no....he fared 'rather impressively' against WWH?? Did you read X-Men/WWH??

I conceded to ONE part of your post...that Colossus (whatEVER version it is) has more Stamina than ANY version of the Thing.

Durability-wise? I don't know enough about Spikey-Thing's durability to comment...hence the 'maybe'.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing No, no, no....he fared 'rather impressively' against WWH?? Did you read X-Men/WWH??

I conceded to ONE part of your post...that Colossus (whatEVER version it is) has more Stamina than ANY version of the Thing.

Durability-wise? I don't know enough about Spikey-Thing's durability to comment...hence the 'maybe'.

Compared to how others fared, he did. I recall them actually trading blows for a few pages, back and forth.

Colossus is more durable, stronger, has more stamina etc. than either the Thing or the Spiked Thing.

This is obvious.

theICONiac
Compared to how others fared, he did. I recall them actually trading blows for a few pages, back and forth.

Colossus is more durable, stronger, has more stamina etc. than either the Thing or the Spiked Thing.

This is obvious.

wacko How is this obvious???

More stamina? I agree. More durable? Well, steel is naturally more durable than most rock, so you are probably right.

But stronger??? Please provide...SOMETHING...other than saying it over and over...Colossus was beaten by WWH with brute strength. This in no way proves that he is stronger than Spikey Thing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
wacko How is this obvious???

More stamina? I agree. More durable? Well, steel is naturally more durable than most rock, so you are probably right.

But stronger??? Please provide...SOMETHING...other than saying it over and over...Colossus was beaten by WWH with brute strength. This in no way proves that he is stronger than Spikey Thing.

It is obvious.

There are many examples that he is stronger than the Thing. The fact that he has hung with Gladiator, the fact that he has hung with Savage Hulk and even downed him with his blows. The fact that he has taken on Juggernaut, and has even held his own in the past.

I already said all this by the way.

He is obviously superior to the Thing in the strength, durability part is as clear as day. You have to oblivious not to see it.

theICONiac
It is obvious.

There are many examples that he is stronger than the Thing. The fact that he has hung with Gladiator, the fact that he has hung with Savage Hulk and even downed him with his blows. The fact that he has taken on Juggernaut, and has even held his own in the past.

I already said all this by the way.

He is obviously superior to the Thing in the strength, durability part is as clear as day. You have to oblivious not to see it.

Jesus-ate-a-can-of-beans! mad

Did you forget we're talking about super-amped Spikey Thing? Not 'normal' Thing? Please provide proof Colossus is stronger than Spikey Thing.

snoopdogg
Ben could not break free of Anaconda's grip, but Colossus was able to.

That was regular version of Ben though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Jesus-ate-a-can-of-beans! mad

Did you forget we're talking about super-amped Spikey Thing? Not 'normal' Thing? Please provide proof Colossus is stronger than Spikey Thing.

What is wrong with you?

Show me something from either Spiked Thing or regular Thing that trumps what I listed and what Colossus has done?

Please provide me something to show that Spiked Thing can hang with either Juggernaut, Gladiator or Savage Hulk for a time?

The feat less wonder, Spiked Thing gets turned into a smear.

KingD19
Wasn't Thing beaten by WWH with brute strength as well? Spiky or not, I guarantee if Hulk had felt threatened enough that he had to do to Thing's arms what he did to Colossus, Thing's arms would have snapped clean off.

theICONiac
What is wrong with you?

Show me something from either Spiked Thing or regular Thing that trumps what I listed and what Colossus has done?

Please provide me something to show that Spiked Thing can hang with either Juggernaut, Gladiator or Savage Hulk for a time?

The feat less wonder, Spiked Thing gets turned into a smear.

*sigh*

Spikey Thing OWNED grey hulk. Plain and simple. Even though grey hulk starts at baseline class 70, his strength increases exponentially the madder he gets (like every other version of the hulk). Grey hulk recognized that even though he was REALLY mad (and henceforth REALLY strong...maybe class 100 at that point?) he could not get mad fast enough to eclipse the Thing in strength before he was completely beaten...due to the Things' enhanced abilities (Thing was originally at class 85, and was MUCH stronger now). He had to resort to using the Thing's lack of stamina (and agility, mobility etc) in order to win.

Colossus was beaten by WWH. I fail to see how his failure makes him stronger than Spikey Thing.

Your move...

KingD19
Thing was beaten by WWH as well.

Originally Thing was Class 5, then he went up to 85, and he's just now reach low end Class 100.

Spikey Thing get's stabbed with his own spikes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
*sigh*

Spikey Thing OWNED grey hulk. Plain and simple. Even though grey hulk starts at baseline class 70, his strength increases exponentially the madder he gets (like every other version of the hulk). Grey hulk recognized that even though he was REALLY mad (and henceforth REALLY strong...maybe class 100 at that point?) he could not get mad fast enough to eclipse the Thing in strength before he was completely beaten...due to the Things' enhanced abilities (Thing was originally at class 85, and was MUCH stronger now). He had to resort to using the Thing's lack of stamina (and agility, mobility etc) in order to win.

Colossus was beaten by WWH. I fail to see how his failure makes him stronger than Spikey Thing.

Your move...

Downing Savage Hulk, hanging with Savage Hulk. Stalemating Gladiator to an extent, hanging with Juggernaut etc. is all much more impressive then being stronger than Joe Fixit.

Colossus was actually trading blows with World War Hulk for a few pages. That more than almost anyone had achieved in that event. I'm not basing the fact that Colossus is stronger on this. When did I ever say this?

I am basing that Colossus is stronger on the fact that he obviously has superior feats than either regular or Spiked Thing.

theICONiac
Downing Savage Hulk, hanging with Savage Hulk. Stalemating Gladiator to an extent, hanging with Juggernaut etc. is all much more impressive then being stronger than Joe Fixit.

Colossus was actually trading blows with World War Hulk for a few pages. That more than almost anyone had achieved in that event. I'm not basing the fact that Colossus is stronger on this. When did I ever say this?

I am basing that Colossus is stronger on the fact that he obviously has superior feats than either regular or Spiked Thing.

'Colossus was actually trading blows with World War Hulk for a few pages. That more than almost anyone had achieved in that event.'

Nope...Juggernaut stalemated him...Colossus did not.

Grey Hulk handled the Abomination during the 'Countdown' storyline (Incredible Hulk #364-367) MUCH more easily than Spikey Thing. Is Colossus stronger than Abomination???

Check and mate.

Rage.Of.Olympus
'Colossus was actually trading blows with World War Hulk for a few pages. That more than almost anyone had achieved in that event.'

Nope...Juggernaut stalemated him...Colossus did not.

Grey Hulk handled the Abomination during the 'Countdown' storyline (Incredible Hulk #364-367) MUCH more easily than Spikey Thing. Is Colossus stronger than Abomination???

Check and mate.

He actually traded blows with him for a few pages. Did you actually read the comic?

I never said he stalemated him. What is wrong with you?

Again, I will repeat, what is wrong with you?

Abomination sometimes is a joke, and sometimes his not. It really depends.

Want to use that type of logic?

Gladiator, can crush entire Stars, pulverize planets and Colossus actually stalemated him and Gladiator barely one as I recall.

Savage Hulk would crush Spiked Thing, and would crush the 200 ton Abomination if angry enough. He would also plow through Grey Hulk.

Colossus was able to down him, and Hulk himself said, he would have been a good match for him in the past.

"Check and mate".

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You see I can do it too. A, B, C logic. Gotta love it. Works both ways.

Seriously though, Colossus has handed Abomination his ass in the past if I recall. Colossus would hand the Spiked Thing his ass as well.

KingD19
Read what he said more carefully, more than almost anyone had achieved. Not more. Zom Strange, Juggs, and Sentry were the only ones who did better than Colossus. One had the power of one of the most feared entities in the Marvel universe, one was empowered by a demonic god to be an engine of unstoppable destruction, and the last has the power of a million exploding suns. Considering all Colossus can do is turn to metal, I say he did pretty well.

And Colossus bashed Abominations face in, it was stated, it happened off panel, but the guy clearly said. That metal guy bashed his face in.

And Abomination is stuck at 100 tons.

theICONiac
'He actually traded blows with him for a few pages. Did you actually read the comic?'

Yup...Colossus is a superstar because he traded blows with WWH...so what???

'Again, I will repeat, what is wrong with you?'

Trying to battle ignorance is all...

'Abomination sometimes is a joke, and sometimes his not. It really depends.'

So why doesn't this logic apply to Colossus???

'Savage Hulk would crush Spiked Thing, and would crush the 200 ton Abomination if angry enough. He would also plow through Grey Hulk.'

Savage would 'crush' Spikey Thing??? Based on what???

theICONiac
Read what he said more carefully, more than almost anyone had achieved. Not more. Zom Strange, Juggs, and Sentry were the only ones who did better than Colossus. One had the power of one of the most feared entities in the Marvel universe, one was empowered by a demonic god to be an engine of unstoppable destruction, and the last has the power of a million exploding suns. Considering all Colossus can do is turn to metal, I say he did pretty well.

And Colossus bashed Abominations face in, it was stated, it happened off panel, but the guy clearly said. That metal guy bashed his face in.

And Abomination is stuck at 100 tons.

And Abomination is WAY stronger than Savage Hulk...until he gets angry. This proves nothing.

Zom Strange/Juggs/Sentry did do better than Colossus. So what? Did Spikey Thing face WWH? Nope.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yup...Colossus is a superstar because he traded blows with WWH...so what???

My point is, he fared better than most superheroes did.

Why is it that you ignore all my other feats from Colossus, that obviously trump anything Spiked Thing did and focus only on this point?

Trying to battle ignorance is all...

Look at you're own posts for starters.

So whay doesn't this logic apply to Colossus???

It happens to a lot of characters. It doesn't happen often to Colossus.

Savage would 'crush' Spikey Thing??? Based on what???

Jesus Christ. The Grey Hulk beat the Spiked Thing. The Spiked Thing was only stronger than the Hulk's weakest incarnation to an extent.

The Savage Hulk would stomp Spiked Thing.

What has Spiked Thing shown otherwise?

He has only one feat, and that's being somewhat stronger than Grey Hulk while Colossus has taken on multiple heavy hitters and held his own.

Rage.Of.Olympus
And Abomination is WAY stronger than Savage Hulk...until he gets angry. This proves nothing.

Zom Strange/Juggs/Sentry did do better than Colossus. So what? Did Spikey Thing face WWH? Nope.

Classic Abomination was only twice as strong as the Savage Hulk's base strength. Savage Hulk's strength shoots up incredibly.

A 200 toner is nothing.

KingD19
Yeah dude, he really only fought Fixit, who does everything at a slower rate than the other Hulks, including gaining strength and healing. He has no other feats to his name, if he did, we could have a real debate, but until then, Colossus is better, no contest.

^And this part right here, you're proving that Colossus wins. Colossus bashed in Abominations face, Abomination is Class 100, mid to high, Savage Hulk is Class 90 to start with, Colossus beat him into unconsciousness, even if it was for a short while. Spiky Thing fought, not beat, fought, Gray Hulk, who starts at Class 70, 15 tons weaker than regular Thing, who is Class 85.

Do the math and tell me who wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^ I approve the above post.

KingD19
I was approved, goody. eek!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not only were you just approved. You were approved by me.

Now I have to go.

I was supposed to go to the movies, I really want to watch Crank 2, but my friends are busy and girl friend has Volleyball today, so I'm reduced to playing Xbox 360 tonight. It's sad, but whatever.

Anyways, later KMC Boards.

KingD19
That makes it all the sweeter.

And Crank 2 is awesome, in my opinion anyway, some people love it, some hate it, but hey, I likes what I likes.

theICONiac
My point is, he fared better than most superheroes did.

Why is it that you ignore all my other feats from Colossus, that obviously trump anything Spiked Thing did and focus only on this point?

Look at you're own posts for starters.

It happens to a lot of characters. It doesn't happen often to Colossus.

Jesus Christ. The Grey Hulk beat the Spiked Thing. The Spiked Thing was only stronger than the Hulk's weakest incarnation to an extent.

The Savage Hulk would stomp Spiked Thing.

What has Spiked Thing shown otherwise?

He has only one feat, and that's being somewhat stronger than Grey Hulk while Colossus has taken on multiple heavy hitters and held his own.

Jesus Christ indeed! Now you feel my aggravation...

Grey Hulk ONLY was decimated by ONE opponent...Spikey Thing. Grey hulk beat (soundly) Abomination/Freedom Force etc. Savage Hulk would NOT 'stomp' ST. ST would ABSOLUTELY give him a challenge as the whole Abomination thing proves.

The crux of my argument hinges on what the grey hulk has accomplished. Given his feats (and his poor showing against ST) proves that ST is a major powerhouse. Able to do anything Colossus has accomplished.

theICONiac
Yeah dude, he really only fought Fixit, who does everything at a slower rate than the other Hulks, including gaining strength and healing. He has no other feats to his name, if he did, we could have a real debate, but until then, Colossus is better, no contest.

^And this part right here, you're proving that Colossus wins. Colossus bashed in Abominations face, Abomination is Class 100, mid to high, Savage Hulk is Class 90 to start with, Colossus beat him into unconsciousness, even if it was for a short while. Spiky Thing fought, not beat, fought, Gray Hulk, who starts at Class 70, 15 tons weaker than regular Thing, who is Class 85.

Do the math and tell me who wins.

Must be that 'new math' they are teaching in schools nowadays...

ST lost to grey hulk through trickery...not strength. Grey hulk beat Abomination soundly (who was beat by Colossus as you claim).

How does this make Colossus stronger than ST?

theICONiac
That makes it all the sweeter.

And Crank 2 is awesome, in my opinion anyway, some people love it, some hate it, but hey, I likes what I likes.

And Vin Diesel sucks giant hairy donkey b@lls...

Just saying' stick out tongue

theICONiac
And Vin Diesel sucks giant hairy donkey b@lls...

Just saying' stick out tongue

Yup, I meant 'Jason Statham' big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Jesus Christ indeed! Now you feel my aggravation...

Grey Hulk ONLY was decimated by ONE opponent...Spikey Thing. Grey hulk beat (soundly) Abomination/Freedom Force etc. Savage Hulk would NOT 'stomp' ST. ST would ABSOLUTELY give him a challenge as the whole Abomination thing proves.

The crux of my argument hinges on what the grey hulk has accomplished. Given his feats (and his poor showing against ST) proves that ST is a major powerhouse. Able to do anything Colossus has accomplished.

facepalm

Spiked Thing only fought one opponent and that was Grey Hulk and he still lost.

Grey Hulk beat Abomination soundly?

So what?

So has Colossus, Savage Hulk.

You're using A, B, C logic at best here.

Going by that, Colossus stomps both Grey Hulk, and Spiked Thing, as he has stalemated the likes of Gladiator for an extent.

The bottom line is, that Spiked Thing lost to Grey Hulk, who is inferior to both Savage Hulk and Colossus.

Savage Hulk would rape Abomination if he got a bit pissed. Even Classic Abomination was only twice the base level strength of the Hulk, and the more recent Abomination is a joke.

Grey Hulk beat Abomination, and Spiked Thing was able to overpower Grey Hulk to an extent?

Grey Hulk if given enough time would be beyond Spiked Thing as well. He just increases in strength much slower than Savage Hulk.

That in no way proves that he can hang with either Colossus or Savage Hulk.

Grey Hulk starts out at less than 70 tons if I recall, and he increases in strength significantly slower than his other counter parts.

Over powering him to an extent proves nothing. Savage Hulk, is beyond an enraged Gray Hulk at base strength.

This is a weak argument.

-K-M-
We didn't even see the Abomination vs. Colossus fight so I wouldn't say he beat him soundly as even the X-Men were there with him.

Batroc
facepalm

Spiked Thing only fought one opponent and that was Grey Hulk and he still lost.

Grey Hulk beat Abomination soundly?

So what?

So has Colossus, Savage Hulk.

You're using A, B, C logic at best here.

Going by that, Colossus stomps both Grey Hulk, and Spiked Thing, as he has stalemated the likes of Gladiator for an extent.

The bottom line is, that Spiked Thing lost to Grey Hulk, who is inferior to both Savage Hulk and Colossus.

Savage Hulk would rape Abomination if he got a bit pissed. Even Classic Abomination was only twice the base level strength of the Hulk, and the more recent Abomination is a joke.

Grey Hulk beat Abomination, and Spiked Thing was able to overpower Grey Hulk to an extent?

Grey Hulk if given enough time would be beyond Spiked Thing as well. He just increases in strength much slower than Savage Hulk.

That in no way proves that he can hang with either Colossus or Savage Hulk.

Grey Hulk starts out at less than 70 tons if I recall, and he increases in strength significantly slower than his other counter parts.

Over powering him to an extent proves nothing. Savage Hulk, is beyond an enraged Gray Hulk at base strength.

This is a weak argument.

No, YOUR argument is weak.
Spikey Thing totally destroyed Grey Hulk, during a fight that went on several pages, meaning Hulk would've been up to a 100+ ton strength level. Dr Doom rescued the beaten Hulk by sending in a Savage Hulk robot to fight the Thing. Thing then destroyed the Hulk robot. Grey Hulk (now recovered) then subjected the (now tired) Thing to relentless surprise attacks, finally tricking him into the water where he half drowned him. And this only worked because the Thing didn't even know he was fighting the Hulk.

As to Colossus recent fight with Savage Hulk... Colossus briefly knocked out a weakened Hulk. That was all. Earlier on in the comic, when the Hulk wasn't weakened, Colossus was completely ineffectual against the Hulk... and admitted it himself! Whereas the Thing ... regular Thing that is, not Spikey, has stalemated Hulk through long drawn out battles, being beaten eventually for sure, but certainly giving the Hulk a better fight than Colossus did.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Batroc
No, YOUR argument is weak.
Spikey Thing totally destroyed Grey Hulk, during a fight that went on several pages, meaning Hulk would've been up to a 100+ ton strength level. Dr Doom rescued the beaten Hulk by sending in a Savage Hulk robot to fight the Thing. Thing then destroyed the Hulk robot. Grey Hulk (now recovered) then subjected the (now tired) Thing to relentless surprise attacks, finally tricking him into the water where he half drowned him. And this only worked because the Thing didn't even know he was fighting the Hulk.

As to Colossus recent fight with Savage Hulk... Colossus briefly knocked out a weakened Hulk. That was all. Earlier on in the comic, when the Hulk wasn't weakened, Colossus was completely ineffectual against the Hulk... and admitted it himself! Whereas the Thing ... regular Thing that is, not Spikey, has stalemated Hulk through long drawn out battles, being beaten eventually for sure, but certainly giving the Hulk a better fight than Colossus did.

Grey Hulk strength increases much slower than Savage Hulk. I doubt he was at 100 tons much less over.

He overpowered Grey Hulk etc. This proves that he can defeat a being who has hung with Gladiator, Savage Hulk, Juggernaut etc. how?

A weakened Hulk?

The Hulk wasn't weakened.

A teenage Colossus, was able to knock the Hulk on his ass and was going blow for blow with him. Hell, Colossus was even going blow for blow with World War Hulk for a few pages. The only people who did better than him in that entire arc were probably only Zom Strange, Sentry, and the Juggernaut.

What do you mean ineffective?

He said that his punches seemed to have no affect as the beast was only getting stronger, which was because the Hulk has an amazing healing factor and only gets stronger and stronger rapidly.

When has the Thing given the Hulk better battles?

Which Hulk are you referring to?

Just wondering.

I mean seriously, the likes of She-Hulk would turn the Thing into pebbles. While wearing a power dampening suit, while holding back, she with one arm, easily is able to crush the Things maximum weight, without trying.

KingD19
Let's not forget that teenage Colossus, who is only Class 70 had Juggernaut feeling his punches, and got complimented by him. Thing has never been complimented by anybody of that strength class.

Batroc
Grey Hulk strength increases much slower than Savage Hulk. I doubt he was at 100 tons much less over.

He overpowered Grey Hulk etc. This proves that he can defeat a being who has hung with Gladiator, Savage Hulk, Juggernaut etc. how?

He didn't hang with these characters, he got his ass kicked easily by all of them.

A weakened Hulk?

The Hulk wasn't weakened.

Yes he was. Read the comic.

A teenage Colossus, was able to knock the Hulk on his ass and was going blow for blow with him.

He knocked a weakened Hulk on his ass. Before this couldn't do anything to harm the Hulk. Read the comic

Hell, Colossus was even going blow for blow with World War Hulk for a few pages. The only people who did better than him in that entire arc were probably only Zom Strange, Sentry, and the Juggernaut.

You're insane if you believe this. Colossus was fighting along side the x-men, and couldn't do a thing against WWH. Once Colossus became too irritating, Hulk bent back Colossus' arms and finished the battle. He could've done that in the first second of the fight. If you think Colossus was going blow for blow with World War Hulk you are seriously deluded.

What do you mean ineffective?

He said that his punches seemed to have no affect as the beast was only getting stronger, which was because the Hulk has an amazing healing factor and only gets stronger and stronger rapidly.

Exactly, that sounds ineffective to me.

When has the Thing given the Hulk better battles?

The first two Hulk/Thing battles for a start.

Which Hulk are you referring to?

Savage.

Just wondering.

I mean seriously, the likes of She-Hulk would turn the Thing into pebbles. While wearing a power dampening suit, while holding back, she with one arm, easily is able to crush the Things maximum weight, without trying.

Wasn't that when she was temporarily stronger? Having beaten Champion, and also easily beating Hercules in arm wrestle?

Rage.Of.Olympus
The quote function is you're friend. I tried replying to you're post and it's a mess.

Can you edit it, or am I forced to respond to it, the way it is?

Charmander
The quote function is you're friend. I tried replying to you're post and it's a mess.

Can you edit it, or am I forced to respond to it, the way it is? ^

he scared

snoopdogg

He knocked a weakened Hulk on his ass. Before this couldn't do anything to harm the Hulk. Read the comic
Before that Colossus was holding back his punches.

Read the comic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Charmander
^

he scared

confused

At that post?

I'm just to lazy to sort the mess out. I already answered his post, but it was a mess so I was like screw it, and let him edit it. Has 15 minutes past yet?

If so, I'll just respond to it the way it is.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He didn't hang with these characters, he got his ass kicked easily by all of them.

I think you missed the comics where Colossus stalemated Gladiator (Gladiator barely won.), the comics where he has held his own with Juggernaut and has gone toe to toe (His knocked Juggernaut clean of his feet with a punch, and has held his own for a few pages in the past.) and I also think you missed the comic where he fought Savage Hulk and traded blows. He held his own against all these beings in the past.

What do you mean he has had his ass kicked easily?

Yes he was. Read the comic.

How about you read the comic?

When was Hulk weakened?

What the hell are you talking about?

Hold on. Are you referring to when Lockheed set him on fire?

Do you honestly think something like that would weaken the Hulk?

That would just make him stronger and his healing factor would easily put out any minor damages made.

Lol!

How can you say that weakened the Hulk in any significant way?

He was holding back as I recall, and once again, Lockheed, blew some minor fire on him. That didn't so much as singe his hair.

In what way would that weaken him?

You're insane if you believe this. Colossus was fighting along side the x-men, and couldn't do a thing against WWH. Once Colossus became too irritating, Hulk bent back Colossus' arms and finished the battle. He could've done that in the first second of the fight. If you think Colossus was going blow for blow with World War Hulk you are seriously deluded.

Oh I'm sorry, all those pages they were trading punches, must have been my delusion.

Exactly, that sounds ineffective to me.

Maybe to you.

The first two Hulk/Thing battles for a start.

How old was that?

Savage.

Savage Hulk would stomp the Thing easily. She-Hulk would stomp the Thing.

Wasn't that when she was temporarily stronger? Having beaten Champion, and also easily beating Hercules in arm wrestle?

She worked out, and got stronger. She can become even stronger.

She easily beat a depowered Hercules, who was only a former shadow of himself.

BUSTER1
At 85 ton strength Thing was always able to give Savage Hulk a good fight, even if he did tend to lose. In Spikey form he beat the crap out of Grey Hulk before Doom intervened with a Savage Hulk robot. At the point where Grey Hulk was overpowered and at Ben's mercy, Hulk's strength would probably been at around 100tons (as they had been fighting for some time) -but Ben was still far stronger. As Doom stated in the 2nd part of that story Grey hulk was unable to attain sufficient strength before Ben defeated him. How anyone can say Colossus is definitely stronger than Spikey Thing, when the 2 never fought each other, and Ben didin't get to test himself against the likes of Gladiator, I don't know. just because Ben never fought Gladiator doesn't mean he'll get beat up by him.

snoopdogg

He was holding back as I recall, and once again, Lockheed, blew some minor fire on him. That didn't so much as singe his hair.

In what way would that weaken him?
This is true.

Colossus said he kept hitting him harder indicating his first punches were not full power.

KingD19
Well if a Class 85 Thing can give Savage Hulk a fight, and a Class 70 teenage Colossus knocked him unconscious, even for a bit..... hmmmmm, I wonder. If a Class 70 teenage Colossus can knock Juggs on his ass and hit him so hard he feels the punch, hmmmmm, I wonder.

And like we said, Gray Hulk gets stronger a lot slower than the other forms, he probably wasn't even at Class 100 when Spiky Thing beat him. He might have been somewhere between Class 80-90, but not 100.

Mindset
If a Class 70 teenage Colossus can knock Juggs on his ass and hit him so hard he feels the punch, hmmmmm, I wonder.
Why do you keep bringing this up when it is obvious PIS?

Do it again and it will be a 3 day ban.

Thanks.

Wei Phoenix
Let's not forget that teenage Colossus, who is only Class 70 had Juggernaut feeling his punches, and got complimented by him. Thing has never been complimented by anybody of that strength class.

In a non PIS situation Colossus should learn to avoid walls when fighting Cain.

http://www.geocities.com/pic_housing2/Colossus_KO1.txt

http://www.geocities.com/pic_housing2/Colossus_KO2.txt

BUSTER1
Well if a Class 85 Thing can give Savage Hulk a fight, and a Class 70 teenage Colossus knocked him unconscious, even for a bit..... hmmmmm, I wonder. If a Class 70 teenage Colossus can knock Juggs on his ass and hit him so hard he feels the punch, hmmmmm, I wonder.

And like we said, Gray Hulk gets stronger a lot slower than the other forms, he probably wasn't even at Class 100 when Spiky Thing beat him. He might have been somewhere between Class 80-90, but not 100.

As far as Grey Hulk's strength level goes, we only definitely know that he has the lowest base strength 70tons. This belief that his strength increases at a slower rate than ALL the other incarnations stems from the fact that he is mostly compared to his Savage incarnation. Grey Hulk's higher intelligence means he doesn't lose it like Savage Hulk. With all versions of Hulk the rate their strength increases depends on their level of anger. Savage Hulk needs little reason to become furious and so his strength amps up relatively quickly. If you put Savage Hulk's personality in Grey's body, Grey Hulk's strength when fighting would increase more quickly than normal.
As for Colossus beating Savage Hulk unconscious and flooring Juggernaut-oth are PIS. In that same story with Juggernaut, Cain screamed in agony when Nightcrawler hit him with a flaming torch. Juggs has taken far more powerful attacks and barely noticed them. When Nutrient Bath separated Hulk went toe to toe against the combined force of East Coast and West Coast Avengers, he was severely weakened by his separation from Banner-but he gave them a good run for their money before they eventually wore him down. But a fully powered angr Savage Hulk gets knocked out by teenage 70ton Colossus.
At 85 tons Thing consistently did well against Savage Hulk and in his Spikey form he was about twice as strong. To say that Colossus definitely trumps him in pure strength is ridiculous. Spikey's lack of feats is down to the fact that he was Spikey for only a short time.

snoopdogg
In that same story with Juggernaut, Cain screamed in agony when Nightcrawler hit him with a flaming torch. In that same story he took a slash from Logan's claws and kayoed him with a backslap. wink

Wei Phoenix
Cain screaming in agony to fire was PIS.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Cain screaming in agony to fire was PIS.

thumb up

theICONiac
At 85 ton strength Thing was always able to give Savage Hulk a good fight, even if he did tend to lose. In Spikey form he beat the crap out of Grey Hulk before Doom intervened with a Savage Hulk robot. At the point where Grey Hulk was overpowered and at Ben's mercy, Hulk's strength would probably been at around 100tons (as they had been fighting for some time) -but Ben was still far stronger. As Doom stated in the 2nd part of that story Grey hulk was unable to attain sufficient strength before Ben defeated him. How anyone can say Colossus is definitely stronger than Spikey Thing, when the 2 never fought each other, and Ben didin't get to test himself against the likes of Gladiator, I don't know. just because Ben never fought Gladiator doesn't mean he'll get beat up by him.

AMEN!

You are preaching to the choir over here...

BUSTER1
AMEN!

Thank you

tkitna
AMEN!

Same here

snoopdogg
AMEN!

You are preaching to the choir over here... If you don't like the way it is here go back to wherever you came from.

theICONiac
If you don't like the way it is here go back to wherever you came from.

Oh? Why is that?

Buster1 merely reposted the EXACT same sentiment that I was (apparently unsuccessfully) trying to convey.

Refreshing to think I'm not the only one.

BUSTER1
Oh? Why is that?

Buster1 merely reposted the EXACT same sentiment that I was (apparently unsuccessfully) trying to convey.

Refreshing to think I'm not the only one.

Too right you're not the only one. Unfortunately some posters think you should be banned if you have a different opinion to them.

Battlehammer
Colossus just over all better

snoopdogg

Hell, Colossus was even going blow for blow with World War Hulk for a few pages. The only people who did better than him in that entire arc were probably only Zom Strange, Sentry, and the Juggernaut.

Yep, Colossus was fighting WWHulk pretty much by himself for almost 3 pages. The duration was long enough for Xavier and Elixir to carry the 400lb Beast from the battlefield to the mansion and have a little chat. The whole time Colossus was bangin with WWHulk.

And this was a Hulk who was one-shotting characters like She-Hulk, Thing, Samson, and Ares.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsHulk2-3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsHulk2-4.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsHulk2-5.jpg

Battlehammer
beast isent 400 pounds that almost as much as colossus

snoopdogg
According to handbook he's 402lbs. My bad.

Battlehammer
hand books suck, nor does that make much senses that he only 100 less then a man who larger then him in every conceiveable way and made of solid metal

Battlehammer
also though he lasted longer then most individuals, he only lasted a matter of seconds. He also had aid. he still in my opinion did superior to Thing or the mjority of individuals who foguht WWH

snoopdogg
Well, like I said he fought WWHulk for the time it took Xavier and Elixir to carry Beast to the mansion and have a little chat in the process. I'm guessing it would have been a couple of minutes. Emma Frost can only lift 2 tons, that isn't sh!t compared to Hulk and Colossus so the help was very minimal.

Battlehammer
Well, like I said he fought WWHulk for the time it took Xavier and Elixir to carry Beast to the mansion and have a little chat in the process. I'm guessing it would have been a couple of minutes. Emma Frost can only lift 2 tons, that isn't sh!t compared to Hulk and Colossus so the help was very minimal.

Doubt it was a couple minuts. a minut tops. Pannel suposes to be at msot a few seconds.

were did you get that emma can only lift 2 tons and pleases dont say a hand book. she seemed to be right in there with colossus the entire time untill the being shoved into the ground thing lol.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yep, Colossus was fighting WWHulk pretty much by himself for almost 3 pages. The duration was long enough for Xavier and Elixir to carry the 400lb Beast from the battlefield to the mansion and have a little chat. The whole time Colossus was bangin with WWHulk.

And this was a Hulk who was one-shotting characters like She-Hulk, Thing, Samson, and Ares.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsHulk2-3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsHulk2-4.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsHulk2-5.jpg

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Doubt it was a couple minuts. a minut tops. Pannel suposes to be at msot a few seconds.

were did you get that emma can only lift 2 tons and pleases dont say a hand book. she seemed to be right in there with colossus the entire time untill the being shoved into the ground thing lol.

Emma is incredibly durable, not incredibly strong. The most she could do is annoy World War Hulk from what I read.

It was almost all Colossus from what I saw.

Battlehammer
Emma is incredibly durable, not incredibly strong. The most she could do is annoy World War Hulk from what I read.

It was almost all Colossus from what I saw.

actaully no one knows how strong she is. Pete couldent do more then annoy WWH as well.

really becuases Emma right there with him the entire time untill he smashed away and she put in the ground.

Rage.Of.Olympus
actaully no one knows how strong she is. Pete couldent do more then annoy WWH as well.

really becuases Emma right there with him the entire time untill he smashed away and she put in the ground.

It didn't even seem like he was paying attention or feeling her punches when Emma was attacking while it's pretty clear he felt Colossus' blows and that entire time he was turned and fighting with Peter.

For almost the entire time his focused on Peter and trading blows with him as you saw. He only hit Emma once, and she was down for a time, and the next time he payed attention to her, is when he pinned her down on the ground.

StiltmanFTW
True, WWH didn't seem to notice Emma's attacks.

snoopdogg
The handbook says Emma can lift 2 tons. But she has no feats to even put her that high.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
True, WWH didn't seem to notice Emma's attacks.

Yup, it didn't even seem like he even knew she was there for most of the fight.

tkitna

Those scans make Colossus look like a chump. The Hulk wasnt even paying attention to him in those scans until the end when he flat out said that Colossus wasnt anything to him. If the feat you were looking for was when the Hulk said there might have been a time when Colossus could have given him a decent tussle then thats pretty sad.

StiltmanFTW
Piotr did better than most bricks. Sure, he had the X-Men distracting WWH... but Hulk didn't need to resort to breaking arms when fighting other heavy hitters erm

snoopdogg
... but Hulk didn't need to resort to breaking arms when fighting other heavy hitters erm I was just gonna say that.

tkitna
... but Hulk didn't need to resort to breaking arms when fighting other heavy hitters erm

Maybe he couldnt because the other bricks fared better.

Battlehammer
It didn't even seem like he was paying attention or feeling her punches when Emma was attacking while it's pretty clear he felt Colossus' blows and that entire time he was turned and fighting with Peter.

For almost the entire time his focused on Peter and trading blows with him as you saw. He only hit Emma once, and she was down for a time, and the next time he payed attention to her, is when he pinned her down on the ground.

Really becuases in scan one he doesent seem to notices either ones punches in the first panel, and simply grabs colossus in the second http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsHulk2-3.jpg

In scan two he actually turn his attention directly at Frost and simply back hands colossus

here simply colossus vs Hulk and onces by him self he doesent last long.

also were are you getting that she went down in a hit? Your entire statement completely of exaggerated Colossus part and underestimated Frost

Battlehammer
The handbook says Emma can lift 2 tons. But she has no feats to even put her that high.
really were does it say this? what hand book?

She has yet to actually be stop by anything due to insignificant strength as well

StiltmanFTW
Maybe he couldnt because the other bricks fared better.

Who did fare better?

StiltmanFTW
And it was stated that WWH was actually holding back, wasn't it?

He could break other bricks' arms as well, but didn't want to accidentally kill them... you know, blood lost and all...

snoopdogg
Really becuases in scan one he doesent seem to notices either ones punches in the first panel, and simply grabs colossus in the second http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsHulk2-3.jpg

In scan two he actually turn his attention directly at Frost and simply back hands colossus

here simply colossus vs Hulk and onces by him self he doesent last long.

also were are you getting that she went down in a hit? Your entire statement completely of exaggerated Colossus part and underestimated Frost So Emma>Colossus?

tkitna
Who did fare better?

Its just a loose statement. Kind of like the statement that the Hulk NEEDED to break Colossus's arms when they were fighting. Does anybody really believe that the Hulk HAD to resort to that? You dont think that WWH could have stood there and basically beat Colossus to death physically?

It boils down to Colossus being less than nothing to him. He just didnt feel like spending the time to beat him any other way. He grabbed him, snapped his arms, and that was it. Colossus was nothing more than a minor annoyance.

snoopdogg

It boils down to Colossus being less than nothing to him. He just didnt feel like spending the time to beat him any other way. He grabbed him, snapped his arms, and that was it. Colossus was nothing more than a minor annoyance. Then why didn't he just kayo him in one punch like he did to other bricks?

snoopdogg
really were does it say this? what hand book?

She has yet to actually be stop by anything due to insignificant strength as well

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/EmmaFrost3.jpg

tkitna
Then why didn't he just kayo him in one punch like he did to other bricks?

I dont know. I didnt write the story, but I firmly believe he was capable of doing so if he wished.

snoopdogg
I dont know. I didnt write the story, but I firmly believe he was capable of doing so if he wished. Convenient.

StiltmanFTW
He failed to KO him with one punch.

tkitna
Convenient.

So you basically think Colossus is that high up in the food chain and superior to the other people in the storyline?

snoopdogg
He failed to KO him with one punch. Twice.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>