Thanos vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demonslayer03
both of this characters have the exactly the same powers except DS has the omega effect but i wont let him use it

Harbinger
IB4C.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Harbinger
IB4C.

Oh yeah, Thanos stomps. stick out tongue

demonslayer03
Originally posted by Harbinger
IB4C. ...what?

TricksterPriest
This thread has been done ALOT. And Thanos and DS do share many powers. It's just that Darkseid wields them at a much higher level. And he has several powers Thanos does not possess and has no means of countering.

Even minus the OE, there's the Omega Sanction, Omega Beams, time manip, higher end matter manip, boomtube, TP, TK, the ability to slay pantheons, etc.

The fanboys chose selective incidents to try and discredit Darkseid, but the truth is, aside from Superman (which should never count against someone simply because IT'S SUPERMAN), nobody below skyfather aside from his own son, Orion, has really taken him down.

D_Dude1210
Thanos stomps.

Xzpunisher
Its been done before, Darkseid wins

Thanos only chance is if he has prep time, otherwise Darkseid has him beat in sheer power by a very large margin

Juk3n
inb4lock - and Thanos pwns

Xzpunisher
Thanos does pwn. but he loses this fight,. badly

Slaanesh
Thanos 10/10

Xzpunisher
Thanos loses 10/10

Xzpunisher
Too much Thanos fan wankery here, he got tooled by Gamora and killed by Drax,

DS realm of power is just vastly superior

Sorry Thanos fanboys, I like Thanos and all but, he loses badly

Juk3n
Originally posted by Xzpunisher

Drax was made for that specific task dude, thats like saying "Supes regularly gets pwned by green rocks!!! looser!"

Wei Phoenix

Don't really care about this battle but saying Thanos loses because he lost to Drax is like saying Superman loses against Thor because he lost to Kryptonite Kid or Colossus sucks because he lost to Magneto.

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by Juk3n
Drax was made for that specific task dude, thats like saying "Supes regularly gets pwned by green rocks!!! looser!" L2spell

Kthnxbai

Darkseid wins, nuff said

Wei Phoenix
L2spell

Kthnxbai

Darkseid wins, nuff said

The irony in this post.

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The irony in this post. You didnt understand, its ok though

No Prep = Dead Thanos

Wei Phoenix
You didnt understand, its ok though

No Prep = Dead Thanos

Oh I understand alright. I understand that you know nothing of Thanos. I'm not judging my opinion in this match but I know for a fact you don't know of Thanos.

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Oh I understand alright. I understand that you know nothing of Thanos. I'm not judging my opinion in this match but I know for a fact you don't know of Thanos. Actually I know quite a bit about Thanos, I know he got tooled by Gamora, I know hes scared of Adam Warlock, I know he got pwned by Drax, knocked on his ass by Thing while he was wearing the IG, went toe to toe with a warrior madness Thor with the power gem,

I actually like Thanos as a character but the fact is Darkseid is just vastly more powerful then Thanos is, Ill admit Thanos can win with prep but in a random fight hes going to die horribly

Darkseid is the guy that harmed beings like the Anti Monitor, Spectre, Ares with the God Wave, Highfather, and other people vastly more powerful then Thanos is

Sorry kid but Thanos cant win, I know it hurts but blame Jim Starlin, not me

Wei Phoenix
Actually I know quite a bit about Thanos, I know he got tooled by Gamora, I know hes scared of Adam Warlock, I know he got pwned by Drax, knocked on his ass by Thing while he was wearing the IG, went toe to toe with a warrior madness Thor with the power gem,

I actually like Thanos as a character but the fact is Darkseid is just vastly more powerful then Thanos is, Ill admit Thanos can win with prep but in a random fight hes going to die horribly

Darkseid is the guy that harmed beings like the Anti Monitor, Spectre, Ares with the God Wave, Highfather, and other people vastly more powerful then Thanos is

Sorry kid but Thanos cant win, I know it hurts but blame Jim Starlin, not me

How cute you called me kid. All you did was name things that happened during the IG arc really. If you knew Thanos then you'd know that losing to Drax is no low feat for him. Since when is it a low feat to lose to your weakness?

Xzpunisher
Retarded Drax, the one that took shots from Surfer like nothing, got choked out by Adam Warlock, Losing to Drax was a low feat, especially Drax from GOTG where he isnt even class 100

Wei Phoenix
Retarded Drax, the one that took shots from Surfer like nothing, got choked out by Adam Warlock, Losing to Drax was a low feat, especially Drax from GOTG where he isnt even class 100

All versions of Drax were created for the sole purpose of killing Thanos. Thats why he was created. Like I said bout as low as a feat for Thanos as it would be for Colossus to get beat by Magneto.

Uxas Khan
Thanos 6\10

Juk3n
Originally posted by Juk3n
Drax was made for that specific task dude, thats like saying "Supes regularly gets pwned by green rocks!!! looser!"

L2spell

Kthnxbai

Darkseid wins, nuff said

doh

That's a silly game to play on a forum, i mean seriously? Just because you made a stupid point and i pulled you up on it, you divert from the main topic to talk about spelling? That is all anyone on these boards needs to to know about a poster like you. You're an absolute fraggle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.