Starkiller vs RE5 Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sketch_turner
Starkiller has everything and Wesker has his gun and can do everything. Battlefeild is plain land. Who wins?

Wei Phoenix
Starkiller destroys him.

Gumachi
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Starkiller destroys him.

ThunderGodEneru
wut

King-Fingolfin
Goddamn this horrible spite.

ScreamPaste
StarKiller force chokes Wesker's gonads until they fall off.

Phanteros
Starkiller force punches wesker in the balls

SIRABEN
Wesker's displayed a level of controlled, mid-combat speed well beyond Starkiller's level, so if he were to immediately use that to his advantage and go right for the kill, he could win this, and before somebody brings up Starkiller's pre-cog, it only grants him knowledge of the immediate future, it doesn't grant him the tools (speed being the main one) to automatically capitalise on it.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SIRABEN
Wesker's displayed a level of controlled, mid-combat speed well beyond Starkiller's level, so if he were to immediately use that to his advantage and go right for the kill, he could win this, and before somebody brings up Starkiller's pre-cog, it only grants him knowledge of the immediate future, it doesn't grant him the tools (speed being the main one) to automatically capitalise on it.

No.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by sketch_turner
Starkiller has everything and Wesker has his gun and can do everything. Battlefeild is plain land. Who wins?

What?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Goddamn this horrible spite.

Nemesis X
What the heck is this? Starkiller has the force and a friggin lightsaber. Galen can just slice Wesker's head off and be done with it.

Also just because Wesker can dodge bullets like Neo, doesn't mean he can dodge the force. Galen can either force choke or crush his brain.

KingD19
I'd like to see Wesker dodge lightning, or escape from being held in the Force.

Ridley_Prime
I can possibly see him dodging force lightening, though not the force choke and what not.

But Jesus Christ, I still can't get over how spiteful this thread is. It burns.

XanatosForever
Indeed. Reported.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.