Gladiator vs Fallen One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Urban Ninja
Can Gladiator defeat the herald?

Warlord
Fallen one ftw

guy222
Gladiator

tkitna
Fallen One

Slaanesh
Fallen One

guy222
He didn't do much

I give em props Big G can't remove his powers

Thanos humbled him

T&A destroyed him

Glad wins on feats alone

Tell me how he wins friends

Warlord
Originally posted by guy222
He didn't do much

I give em props Big G can't remove his powers

Thanos humbled him

T&A destroyed him

Glad wins on feats alone

Tell me how he wins friends

you have to admit that Gladiator wouldn't have done better against Thanos or T&A anyway

guy222
indeed

didn't see much of fone in his brief appearances

Warlord
Originally posted by guy222
indeed

didn't see much of fone in his brief appearances

I guess we go by statements of his power and by the knowledge of what the power cosmic can do then

guy222
if he had a nice feat, i be glad to say he wins

gladiator has feats

Warlord
we'll have to see more of him....
untill then I still have faith on him wink

guy222
fair enough friend

neat character

black matter...pretty cool

Warlord
Black Mater reminds me of the Void

Slaanesh
i think the Fallen One is the greatest of all the Heralds..the only problem is his weakness..i think in term of power..he is on par with Thanos..that is just what i think..i can't really remember his fight with Thanos..i'll go read it again..

Martian_mind
The most powerful herald is Silver Surfer....the most awesome is Stardust.

Warlord
Originally posted by Martian_mind

Stardust rocks...

Enyalus
By feats, Gladiator wins.

By statements, Fallen One. He did draw from an infinite source of power.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Enyalus

thumb up

Kris Blaze
Infinite power source doesn't mean much. What matters is how much of that you can let rip at a time.

guy222
Originally posted by Martian_mind

Don't tell Loeb

carver9

And what limits does gladiator has since we havent seen one yet? confused

I'm pretty sure that a character that can contain a solar system destroying blast doesnt have that many limits in his abilities.

How many people can you say that could do that? Is there any on panel proof of even surfer or thor having that kind of power.

tkitna
Dont all heralds have the ability to aspire that Glads is vulnerable to certain radiations? I thought so, but there might not be proof. I always thought the power cosmic gave them that awareness.

Enyalus
Originally posted by carver9
And what limits does gladiator has since we havent seen one yet? confused

I'm pretty sure that a character that can contain a solar system destroying blast doesnt have that many limits in his abilities.
I'm going by recent Gladiator showings, which put him somewhere around Rachel Phoenix and Blackbolt levels.

Which is a state that, if he had more showings, I'm positive Fallen One would surpass with ease.

WhiteWitchKing
I'm going by recent Gladiator showings, which put him somewhere around Rachel Phoenix and Blackbolt levels.

Which is a state that, if he had more showings, I'm positive Fallen One would surpass with ease.

He did more than showings. His lose to Starlord and Ship.

Enyalus
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
He did more than showings. His lose to Starlord and Ship.
En anglais, s'il vous plait?

Tenebrous
I'm pretty sure fallen one does not have the power cosmic. Galactus never gave it to him IIRC, I have a scan somewhere....

Enyalus
Originally posted by Tenebrous
I'm pretty sure fallen one does not have the power cosmic. Galactus never gave it to him IIRC, I have a scan somewhere....
Of course Fallen One has the PC. How do you think Aegis and Tenebrous were able to drain him to death? It was also noted that 'this one has the mark of Galactus on him'...or something to that affect.

Tenebrous
Of course Fallen One has the PC. How do you think Aegis and Tenebrous were able to drain him to death? It was also noted that 'this one has the mark of Galactus on him'...or something to that affect.

No. Do you think Fallen One needs to have the PC just so T&A can drain his power? They have cosmic awareness. How else was Aegis able to detect that Thanos serves Mistress Death?

Further, its never been explicitly stated that Tyrant has the PC either. In fact, there's more evidence to suggest otherwise.

Then there're the punisher cyborgs, who don't have the PC, or alpha ray bill, or the destroyer armor

Bottom line, just because Galactus made someone, or just because someone serves Galactus, does NOT mean they have the PC.

Enyalus
No. Do you think Fallen One needs to have the PC just so T&A can drain his power? They have cosmic awareness. How else was Aegis able to detect that Thanos serves Mistress Death?
T&A also have the PC, so yes, I thought that would be - basically - a big reason why they'd be able to drain Fallen One (because he also had the PC, to a lesser extent.)

Further, its never been explicitly stated that Tyrant has the PC either. In fact, there's more evidence to suggest otherwise.
Tyrant outright brags to Surfer that he has the same power (PC) to a much larger degree than Surfer does and that Surfer had no chance of hurting him.

Then there're the punisher cyborgs, who don't have the PC, or alpha ray bill, or the destroyer armor
I thought ARB did have the PC, but you're probably right.

tkitna
No. Do you think Fallen One needs to have the PC just so T&A can drain his power?

He might not need the power cosmic for them to drain him, but he has it.

Straight from Marvel-

The Fallen One, has cosmic powers befitting those of all of Galactus' Heralds.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Fallen_One_(unrevealed)

WhiteWitchKing
En anglais, s'il vous plait?

big grin I don't know what you said; that is worse than my English.

I think he does but feel free to prove me wrong.

Enyalus
big grin I don't know what you said; that is worse than my English.
Yes. French is horrible.

I said, "In English, please." (Or more literally, "In English, if you will."wink

WhiteWitchKing

T&A also have the PC, so yes, I thought that would be - basically - a big reason why they'd be able to drain Fallen One (because he also had the PC, to a lesser extent.)

I don't think that had PC; it was never mentioned. And being that Annihilus wanted to harness PC, I see it as awkward that him and Thanos didn't attempt to capture T&A for that purpose.

Lord Feron
Glads wins by feats and that is is how things are done here.

Naija boy
Have to give it to glads

Kris Blaze
I don't think that had PC; it was never mentioned. And being that Annihilus wanted to harness PC, I see it as awkward that him and Thanos didn't attempt to capture T&A for that purpose.

How would he and Thanos stand a chance against Tenebrous and Aegis? They needed the pair in order to get Galactus. That sort of manipulation would not have worked with Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.