Extremis Ironman vs Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
Fight to death.
Ironman's versatility vs WW's strength

Juk3n
she's far too fast, and strong i say WW.

Kris Blaze
He might as well be dressed in paper.

Warlord
Originally posted by Juk3n
she's far too fast, and strong i say WW.

too strong and durable I can see but I don't think that the speed difference is vast

Harbinger
Tony gets wrecked. Absolutely wrecked.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Harbinger
Tony gets wrecked. Absolutely wrecked.

I don't agree.

Wonder Woman will win, but she is working for it. Iron Man with his Extremis armor is a Class 100, extremely durable, rather fast, has impressive combat speed, vast weapons array and has control over every piece of technology in a vast radius. That includes satellites, and all his previous armor which he can call into the fight with a thought.

I can see Iron Man winning a few, especially if he decides, to call in all his other armor which with a genius like Tony Stark is always a viable option.

Warlord
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't agree.

Wonder Woman will win, but she is working for it. Iron Man with his Extremis armor is a Class 100, extremely durable, rather fast, has impressive combat speed, vast weapons array and has control over every piece of technology in a vast radius. That includes satellites, and all his previous armor which he can call into the fight with a thought.

I can see Iron Man winning a few, especially if he decides, to call in all his other armor which with a genius like Tony Stark is always a viable option.

agreed

Raoul
Class 100 isn't going to bother Diana much. If Tony calls in all of his firepower, then maybe he can win one or two, but then you're assuming he can do that before she tears off his armour...

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
He might as well be dressed in paper.

Couldn't have said it better

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Raoul
Class 100 isn't going to bother Diana much. If Tony calls in all of his firepower, then maybe he can win one or two, but then you're assuming he can do that before she tears off his armour...

Not to a great extent no, but she will be feeling his punches.

I've seen his armor survive blows from Sentry, and Thor. True, it wasn't in good shape, but impressive.

His armors, are on standby, and are moments away.

cloud102
Yep, Diana works for it. She'll probably end up losing some of the battles as well.

Raoul
Not to a great extent no, but she will be feeling his punches.

I've seen his armor survive blows from Sentry, and Thor. True, it wasn't in good shape, but impressive.

His armors, are on standby, and are moments away.

moreso than he'll feel hers? i don't think so...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Did I say that? No I didn't.

Raoul
Did I say that? No I didn't.

i never said you did.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I never said, that you said I did.

Raoul
I never said, that you said I did.

laughing out loud

id369
How would this go with the Thor Buster gear?

Xzpunisher
WW would kill him in the blink of an eye

Philosophía
Wonder Woman.

It would be like against Sentry, only faster and without Iron Man using a plot device to win.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Warlord
Fight to death.
If this took place in a comic, Tony would just end up in bed with her.

The Nuul
WW stomps, she folds IM into a tin can.

leonidas
in his extremis gear his reactions are essentially functioning at compuet speed--ie--near light speed. she wouldn't be blitzing him. with his firepower and more importantly his VARIETY of offense, he could find something to harm her. he could win a couple. she really only needs to get her hands on him though. she takes a healthy majority, but she does indeed work for each one and he takes her out at least a couple times.

Enyalus
He's got shields, too. It's not like he's just sitting up there in basic armor.

leonidas
Originally posted by Enyalus
He's got shields, too. It's not like he's just sitting up there in basic armor.

yeah. i'm a little surprised tony isn't getting a bit more respect. i might give him 3/10 against her.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah. i'm a little surprised tony isn't getting a bit more respect. i might give him 3/10 against her.

Are you nuts? He doesn't have shit that can put her down. What the f**k? She can literally walk up to him and rip his armor off with one hand. Class100? lulz.

Sure, 100 tons might seem like a lot. Until you realize that she can just toss skyscrapers at him or hit him with a mountain. Or that she can tank hits from Superman. or that her lasso can just hold him down and he can't do shit. Or the tiara ripping his arms off.

Extremis puts him at near light speed reaction? I call utter bullshit on this.

she's not working hard for this at all. There's just too much of a gap between them. She can crush him with a single punch. thumb down

Not a single one of his armors with the possible exception of Thor Buster (and even that is dubious, due to lack of feats, and speed) can hurt her. He can call an entire army of them, all she has to do is just take it up a notch.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Are you nuts? He doesn't have shit that can put her down. What the f**k? She can literally walk up to him and rip his armor off with one hand. Class100? lulz.

Sure, 100 tons might seem like a lot. Until you realize that she can just toss skyscrapers at him or hit him with a mountain. Or that she can tank hits from Superman. or that her lasso can just hold him down and he can't do shit. Or the tiara ripping his arms off.

she's not working hard for this at all. There's just too much of a gap between them. She can crush him with a single punch. thumb down

Not a single one of his armors with the possible exception of Thor Buster (and even that is dubious, due to lack of feats, and speed) can hurt her. He can call an entire army of them, all she has to do is just take it up a notch.

Do you know what class 100 means? I dont think that you do.

ThunderGodEneru
Ability to lift 100 tons or more.

carver9
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Ability to lift 100 tons or more.

I know you know but I dont think that he knew. Just because it say that you're in the 100 ton range doesnt mean that you're not as strong as wonder woman. There really isnt a cap for someone that is in the 100 ton range. They say that thor is a 100 tonner but his strength is incaculable.

Some people dont know that and I wanted to see if Trickster knew that.

Extremis Iron man lift much more than just a 100 tons. I bet any kind of money Extremis is stronger than colossus and thats colossus max.

leonidas

laughing out loud

had you not bailed/been booted from the last few tournaments trick, you'd have seen the scans of IM actually using AND incorporating near lightspeed reactions. his extremis armor operates in the PICO-SECOND range both reactively AND offensively. she most certainly isn't blitzing him. you claim she's taken blows from superman. good for her. tony's OLD armors have taken REPEATED blows from thor and hulk and he's proven strong enough WAAYYYYY back--if he diables the failsafes in his armor--to ko the hulk. and that was 15 generations of armor previous. his ko list is quite extensive and impressive. his overall firepower and versatility is VERY high, as is his output. he has numerous light-based weapons, not to mention sonic attacks and a variety of shields. it's not inconceiveable in the least that he can take her out. you make her seem invulnerable. i know i don't have to go back into scan files to disprove that . . .

she takes a healthy majority, but he absolutely makes her work for it and he is certainly capable of taking her down a couple times. i know YOU won't believe it, but then again, i'm not really trying to convince you. wink

Starscream M
leo makes good points

The Nuul
Yea, Tony can get a few but she takes most of them 8-9/10.

Original Smurph
If Tony plays it smart he can get a win or two.

Diana should take it 7-8/10

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Raoul
laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus

You are severely underestimating Iron Man on multiple fronts.

Did you just say not a single one of his armor can harm her?

Are you really that ignorant of Iron Man?

This guy back in the day, has knocked Hulk out. He has fought multiple power houses back in the day.

He has gone hand to hand with the likes of Hulk, Namor and various other power houses.

His Extremis armor is his most efficient armor to date. A single punch had Sentry feeling it. She is definitely going to feel every single one of his punches and they will hurt.

So she can tank hits from Superman. That doesn't mean she is going to laugh off, what Iron Man can dish.

She can crush him with a single punch?

Lol!

His old armor has stood up hits from Namor, Hulk, Thor, you name it.

A single robot from his army, was defeating Namor in a specific setting. The entire army, would overwhelm her evidently.

He has robots lined with Adamantium, Vibranium coating etc.

The Thor Buster armor was holding out against King Thor for a time. That's all the feats it needs.

Iron Man is extremely fast, and has vast combat speed, travel speed, reactions etc.

Tony has multiple forms of attacks at his disposal that can all affect her.

Wonder Woman is winning the majority in my opinion, but she is working hard for every win, and I give Iron Man, 3/10. Even more, if he uses his resources to the limit.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well, that was the last post for the day. Good Night KMCBoards.

SuperiorTech
You are severely underestimating Iron Man on multiple fronts.

Did you just say not a single one of his armor can harm her?

Are you really that ignorant of Iron Man?

This guy back in the day, has knocked Hulk out. He has fought multiple power houses back in the day.

He has gone hand to hand with the likes of Hulk, Namor and various other power houses.

His Extremis armor is his most efficient armor to date. A single punch had Sentry feeling it. She is definitely going to feel every single one of his punches and they will hurt.

So she can tank hits from Superman. That doesn't mean she is going to laugh off, what Iron Man can dish.

She can crush him with a single punch?

Lol!

His old armor has stood up hits from Namor, Hulk, Thor, you name it.

A single robot from his army, was defeating Namor in a specific setting. The entire army, would overwhelm her evidently.

He has robots lined with Adamantium, Vibranium coating etc.

The Thor Buster armor was holding out against King Thor for a time. That's all the feats it needs.

Iron Man is extremely fast, and has vast combat speed, travel speed, reactions etc.

Tony has multiple forms of attacks at his disposal that can all affect her.

Wonder Woman is winning the majority in my opinion, but she is working hard for every win, and I give Iron Man, 3/10. Even more, if he uses his resources to the limit.

None of that's gonna matter when Stark shows up to the fight drunk stick out tongue

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Enyalus
He's got shields, too.

So does she. . .

He might be able to get one win if he strategizes well.

shiv
WW brings The Vambraces together. The force pimpslaps Extremis. Forcefield or No Forcefield, temporarily scrambling his suit.

In Chequemate's post mortem Scanners set to slow motion pick up what appears to be a vague glimmer in the air

The White King concludes Offworld Terrorist -Beheaded-. Cause of Death Decapitation. Threat Assessment: Negligible. Case Closed.

The explosive technology found on the terrorists remains are shipped to S.T.A.R. labs for further study

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
None of that's gonna matter when Stark shows up to the fight drunk stick out tongue

Interesting....

mhmm

Not!

stick out tongue

occultdestroyer
Wondy crushes the Tin Man

carver9
This fight is far from easy, especially against a guy with tonies speed and reaction time, not including every tool that he has in his armor. I wish I had that scan of wonder woman falling to a repulsor ray to the back.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyone who thinks Wonder Woman is winning this easy, is mistaken.

In his old armor, he has gone toe to toe with beings like Namor, put down the likes of the Hulk etc.

I give Iron Man 2-4/10. Even more if he uses all his resources and plays it smart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.