Sabretooth(X-men 1st movie) vs. Sabretooth(orgins)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Who would win in a fight between the Tyler Mane Sabretooth and the Liev Schreiber Sabretooth?

Personally, I think the Sabretooth(orgins) would annihilate the one from the 1st film.

Robtard
You've seen origins already?

Because I'd imagine they'd just tear each other up and heal /repeat. This is going on the premise that Liev's version doesn't have anything special above claws, teeth, strength and a healing factor.

six6six
Yeah, I won't spoil anything, but the movie is bad ass. Goin' by what was shown on-screen between the 2 Sabretooth's though, I'd have to give it to Liev Schreiber. He just seemed alot more ruthless.

Robtard
Ah good, I didn't care much for Sabretooth's portrayal in X-Men, he lacked the cocky-brutal-loudmouth persona I liked in the comic books.

Wei Phoenix
Stalemate.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by six6six
Yeah, I won't spoil anything, but the movie is bad ass. Goin' by what was shown on-screen between the 2 Sabretooth's though, I'd have to give it to Liev Schreiber. He just seemed alot more ruthless. Bootleg?

BruceSkywalker
i will not past judgment until i have officially seen the movie

Robtard
Excellent, I can now sleep tonight knowing that.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i will not past judgment until i have officially seen the movie

QFT.

Originally posted by Robtard
Excellent, I can now sleep tonight knowing that.

laughing laughing laughing

You a****le!

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon

laughing laughing laughing

You a*****e!

Awesome, I know I am, whore.

dadudemon
Awesome, I know I am, whore.

Wut?

Oh, I see, you edited my post to make it look like awesome.

lol?

Robtard
Didn't edit your post. Nice try though, just accept my cleaverness is epic-level.

KingD19
I wonder how the fight will go, since neither were shown to have adamantium implants. Schriebers showed more athleticism from what I've seen, but original Tooth did launch Logan with that tree.

dadudemon
Didn't edit your post. Nice try though, just accept my cleaverness is epic-level.

What the f**k?

I'm very confused.

How is editing the text from the one you quote clever?

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
What the f**k?

I'm very confused.

How is editing the text from the one you quote clever?

You originally posted "You a*****e!", after you saw my epic counter, you went back and edited it to read as "You a****le!", deny it all you like, we both know who's the master and who's the baiter.

Mairuzu
seen origins, sucked balls

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu
PM me where you D/L'd it from and the file name, jigga.

Mairuzu
stoned

dadudemon
You originally posted "You a*****e!", after you saw my epic counter, you went back and edited it to read as "You a****le!", deny it all you like, we both know who's the master and who's the baiter.

OH!

It makes sense now. Wow, very solipsistic of you, you paranoid bag of piss and vinegar. 313

Rogue Jedi
master baiter haermm

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
master baiter haermm

sick

Go make your jokes somewhere else.

six6six
Originally posted by Mairuzu

What exactly didn't you like about it?

Trackz
sabretooth(origins) should take it, the one from the first movie sucked

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Trackz
sabretooth(origins) should take it, the one from the first movie sucked

They both have a HF and they both lack the strength and striking power to KO the other.

Placidity
What was shown from Sabes from each movie. Obviously abilities arent exclusive to each film, but it this particular vs, I guess it has to be.

Origins:

- Agility: Beast-like agility and speed
- Uber Sharp Claws: Can shred metal like cardboard
- Voice: Has a cooler Sabretooth voice.

X-men I:

- Durability/HF: Struck by lightning to the chest - recovers instantly, 6 Claws to the chest - recovers quickly.
- Strength: Swings a big ass tree like a base ball bat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.