Parralax (Hal) & Monarch vs. Insane GV and RKT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
who wins this battle. If Monarch amor is breached that is a loss

Mindset
Monarch's armor gets breached.

xJLxKing
Hal solos

KuRuPT Thanosi
Let me correct that as there might be a misunderstanding. If Monarch armor is breached that doesn't mean Team one losses. i was just saying he losses but Hal can fight on.

Mindset
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Let me correct that as there might be a misunderstanding. If Monarch armor is breached that doesn't mean Team one losses. i was just saying he losses but Hal can fight on. I disagree

Xzpunisher
Team DC wins

Parallax is by far the most powerful being here

Monarch and IGV are about even

and RKT is a non factor here

Enyalus
Originally posted by Xzpunisher
Team DC wins
Completely unexpected.

iceman24567
Hal solos

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hal solos
Hal during Final Night was definitely not impressive enough to solo Team Two. And during Zero Hour he had an amp.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Hal during Final Night was definitely not impressive enough to solo Team Two. And during Zero Hour he had an amp. So you don't think Hal is more powerful than Genis or Rkt?

Enyalus
So you don't think Hal is more powerful than Genis or Rkt?
During Zero Hour, you could make a very compelling argument for that.

Elsewhere...*shrug* Not enough to solo, anyway.

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Let me correct that as there might be a misunderstanding. If Monarch armor is breached that doesn't mean Team one losses. i was just saying he losses but Hal can fight on. Who would survive his armor being breached?

Enyalus
Who would survive his armor being breached?
Genis would. Took a Big Bang to the face without so much as a scratch.

The only thing he was ever really harmed by in his Insane phase was physical punishment (KT's Mjolnir throw.) Which makes sense for someone that controls every type of energy. stick out tongue

EDIT: Not that Genis was 'harmed' by the throw, just that it busted through his photonic shielding, when 3 entire fleets could not.

Mindset
Who would survive his armor being breached? Genis would channel the energy and fart it back out into Hal's face.

zeel
Team DC wins

RKT a non factor?

what are you smokeing.

shokosugi
DC team wins

Lord Feron
Um... Monarch ain't gonna do jack here. He can hope to kill himself only to distract team to long enough for Hal to get a surprise attack on them possibly evening the odds. Though Parallax Hal is a serious threat i doubt he would be able to take team 2 by himself.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Um... Monarch ain't gonna do jack here. He can hope to kill himself only to distract team to long enough for Hal to get a surprise attack on them possibly evening the odds. Though Parallax Hal is a serious threat i doubt he would be able to take team 2 by himself. laughing At Monarch not doing jack here

Galan007
Parallax (at his best) > Genis.
Monarch > RKT

feat wise.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team DC wins

facepalm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Parallax (at his best) > Genis.
Monarch > RKT

feat wise. How is Monarch above RK Thor featwise?

iceman24567
Hal solos

quanchi112
Not before Monarch's armor is breached. Thor does it easily.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Not before Monarch's armor is breached. Thor does it easily. No he doesn't Monarch beats the shit out of Thor.

quanchi112
No he doesn't Monarch beats the shit out of Thor. Thor can own skyfather level beings with spells. Monarch has never defeated a skyfather level being. wink

iceman24567
Thor can own skyfather level beings with spells. Monarch has never defeated a skyfather level being. wink Yeah Monarch can just casually own herald level beings by the dozens. Monarch wins a majority over Thor here wink

Galan007
Thor can own skyfather level beings with spells. Monarch has never defeated a skyfather level being. wink Yes, because every version of Captain Atom throughout the multiverse + numerous GL's/Supermen < skyfather. thumb up

TricksterPriest
Hallax nukes everyone.

quanchi112
Yeah Monarch can just casually own herald level beings by the dozens. Monarch wins a majority over Thor here wink Thor easily owns skyfathers while Monarch lost to Prime. erm Originally posted by Galan007
Yes, because every version of Captain Atom throughout the multiverse + numerous GL's/Supermen < skyfather. thumb up And he lost to Prime. He can easily own top tiers and guess what so can Odin or RK Thor. How is that impressive with the present company that we are discussing here?

Slaanesh
Team 1..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Team 1.. All team 2 has to do to win is breach Monarch's armor.

Original Smurph
All team 2 has to do to win is breach Monarch's armor. That only defeats Monarch...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Original Smurph
That only defeats Monarch... Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
who wins this battle. If Monarch amor is breached that is a loss Opening post. smile

Slaanesh
he means Monarch alone..Hal can continue..

Original Smurph
Opening post. smile Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Let me correct that as there might be a misunderstanding. If Monarch armor is breached that doesn't mean Team one losses. i was just saying he losses but Hal can fight on.

3rd reply. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
he means Monarch alone..Hal can continue.. Originally posted by Original Smurph
3rd reply. smile Damn those third replies.

Juntai
Hal and Monarch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.