Mimic vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
Exiles Mimic, before Proteus.

Takes on Wolverine from the 616 verse.

Enyalus
Mimic.

*nod*

KingD19
Didn't Mimic go ballistic on Hyperion? After turning into this very muscular, spiky version of himself?

Enyalus
Originally posted by KingD19
Didn't Mimic go ballistic on Hyperion? After turning into this very muscular, spiky version of himself?
Mimic got owned by King Hype. He managed to KO him briefly, though, while KH was distracted. By using Colossus' trait to armor himself up, then crash into Hype at half light speed.

KingD19
My bad, I meant Morph, but yet, Mimic got thrashed. Can he take on Logan's power of healing, and drop someone elses. Or hell, he could do the same thing to Logan as he did to Hyperion.

Enyalus
Can he take on Logan's power of healing, and drop someone elses. Or hell, he could do the same thing to Logan as he did to Hyperion.
Yeah, definitely. He's also got Wolverine's claws, for what difference that makes. 50% light speed slashes. evil face

Kris Blaze
He's got wolverine bone claws, but he can up the durability if he uses them in conjunction with Colossus' powers.

Raoul
spite thread?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
He's got wolverine bone claws, but he can up the durability if he uses them in conjunction with Colossus' powers.
Oh, okay. That explains it. I remember KH crushing Mimic's claws and they looked metallic. Makes sense that they were made of Colossus' organic steel rather than something harder.

KingD19
He couldn't copy the adamantium because that was added on, and Logans power was the bone claws.

Kris Blaze
He couldn't copy the adamantium because that was added on, and Logans power was the bone claws.

Which is what we just said smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.