The rules???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous
Where the KMC rules the same back in 2001?

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Nactous
Where the KMC rules the same back in 2001?

Yes.

Nactous
Even with the age limit of having to be thirteen?

Captain REX
They were basically the same, yes. Aside from recent alterations, both large and small.

Peach
Yes.

Bardock42
I take it you found one of the mods that hadn't been 13 when he joined? Le gasp.

Nactous
Yep, something like that.

Captain REX
Betcha it was me.

Peach
What does it matter?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Peach
What does it matter?

But, but...the poncho...

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Nactous
Yep, something like that.
Ooh, ooh, was it Rex?

Peach
Originally posted by Bardock42
But, but...the poncho...

...what laughing out loud

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Ooh, ooh, was it Rex?

There's a few.

Captain REX
Le gasp! Pray do tell.

Peach
Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC
There's a few.

Really.

General Kaliero
Am I one of them?

Captain REX
You're five of them, Josh.

THE JLRTENJAC
Sorry, I'd rather not point any fingers. They who registered before he/she was thirteen know who said person is. Besides, if said person broke said rule, then said rule is broken regardless of what said person said.

General Kaliero
Oh god, I should have known. Someone ban my rules-hating rear, for I'm as underage now as I ever was or shall be!

Peach
If you're trying to dance around saying "Rex was underage when he registered", we know. Raz knows. He fully admitted to it.

Considering that all we do when we discover that someone is underage is ban them until their 13th birthday, it doesn't matter. It's not one of those rules that we retroactively punish people for.

Nactous
Well, then...Was he ever banned?

Captain REX
What part of "it's not one of those rules that we retroactively punish people for" do you not comprehend?

Nactous
Oh, so you just happened to be the one exception?

Peach
You're still completely lacking in reading comprehension here. We do not retroactively punish for that rule.

Closing this thread since it's pointless and just being used to attempt to air a grudge.

Captain REX
No exception. All members who confess to having been underage upon joining, if they are no longer underage, are not banned and never will be for that specific reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.