Saisyu and Kyo Kusanagi VS Gouken and Ryu!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
This is a father and son battle. Who wins?

Phanteros
ryu one shots them

Kirikaze Fuuma
Kyo pawns Ryu

Gouken pawns Saisyu

Later, Gouken pawns Kyo.

team 2 wins. this is kinda one sided.

I am who I am
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
This is a father and son battle. Who wins? Either Gouken or Ryu could smash anyone on the Kusanagi side wit out maximum effort.

Team 2 takes it by a noticeable margin.

I-Drop
Gouken beats the shit out of Saisyu while Ryu fights Kyo. Then they doubleteam Kyo & hit him w/the Doomsday Device. Team 2 for the win.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by I-Drop
Gouken beats the shit out of Saisyu while Ryu fights Kyo. Then they doubleteam Kyo & hit him w/the Doomsday Device. Team 2 for the win.

I thought you were referencing the wrestling move.

I am who I am
Originally posted by I-Drop
Doomsday Device. Team 2 for the win.

whoa!

Sado22
saisyu torches gouken's beard and reminds him that he came after Jinpachi. gouken starts crying and runs away.
meanwhile kyo is beating the phuck outta ryu so bad, ryu actually calls him daddy.

on a serious note:
Kyo>Ryu
Gouken>Saisyu

Kyo owns gouken in terms of feat. dying like biatch and losing like a biatch all the time aint a feat. nor is putting up a fight with akuma given that we don't know how long the fight lasted, who won the fight and other than that we don't have any feats for gouken anyway.

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Sado22
Kyo owns gouken in terms of feat. dying like biatch and losing like a biatch all the time aint a feat. nor is putting up a fight with akuma given that we don't know how long the fight lasted, who won the fight and other than that we don't have any feats for gouken anyway.

~Sado

But Sado, Goupac... I mean Gouken has a feat. Gouken shake a waterfall by punching it (SF4 trailer after Ryu vs Gouki interrupted by Ken).

Sado22
oh yeah.............
and does that put him over kyo? no.

goupachi still doesn't have anything that makes him anything in my eyes except a lame jinpachi spoof. big grin

I am who I am
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
This is a father and son battle. Who wins? That sig is so badass! It's like I always see it for the 1st time. It's so simple but it's huge and Talbain is so clear.

Phanteros
as i said ryu has feats the others doesn't

Sado22
like?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Err... like...

*run away*

Zack Fair
facepalm

Kirikaze Fuuma
it was a joke no expression

Sado22
the only jokes allowed in the vg section are those aimed at FF. anything besides that and you're a hater roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zack Fair
Whos hating?

Sado22
not you.

Kirikaze Fuuma
the only jokes allowed in the vg section are those aimed at FF. anything besides that and you're a hater roll eyes (sarcastic)

I get it... laughing

I-Drop
the only jokes allowed in the vg section are those aimed at FF. anything besides that and you're a hater roll eyes (sarcastic) I think the only jokes allowed are the FUNNY ones & the ones that stay on topic. Some people just don't get it. Ya'll starting to sound real emo w/this "don't pick on FF" shit. Dumb writing & dumb, unfunny jokes must ALWAYS be frowned upon. It's only right. It's only considered hating when it's grossly off topic.

P-Geyser
roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

I-Drop
laughing out loud Hey, If Sado or anybody else makes a funny joke about SF, Capcom, or anything, I'll be the 1st to laugh. Sad truth is that lately his material is either old & tired or just flat out stupid(the material, not Sado himself).

P-Geyser
blink huh

Sado22
well, i appreciate the fact that you're at least not trying to offend me.
as for your accusations, i think you have had better days. cocksucking/gay jokes became stale long ago in case you didn't know...

~Sado

I-Drop
laughing out loud I honestly don't use those unless somebody(just you so far) starts being "gay" & "cocksucking"(that was stale the instant you started doing it). It's not so much a joke. More of an observation. I wasn't trying to be funny. Was trying to get you to see what you were doing in an effort to get you to stop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.