Qui-Gon Jinn/Anoon/Maul versus Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus Marius
The trio versus Sidious in the Genoshia arena. No PIS. Sidious begins surrounded.

Slash_KMC
Hmm, what Sidious ? Not that it matters a lot, almost every incarnation wins this one.

Gideon
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Hmm, what Sidious ? Not that it matters a lot, almost every incarnation wins this one.

Not necessarily in a strict swordfight.

Slash_KMC
That's why I said incarnation and not every scenario, so as I said, almost every incarnation of Sidious wins in this particular scenario, which is an all out versus battle (as I assume it is).

But it's true that Sidious would have trouble in a saberfight (despite the fact that Maul can't work with other).

Lord Lucien
How would every incarnation win? In a lightsaber duel I somehow can't see his RotS self facing down the likes of Maul and Bondara especially. I never cared about Qui-Gon enough to look up his technique, so whatever.

The Ground
Force storm ftw.

Slash_KMC
Sidious who took out three jedi masters in seconds and most powerfull sith lord. He could make Maul his ***** even when only using lightsaber.

But then there's Bondara who I don't know a lot about ...

Lord Lucien
Maul was a saber-prodigy who outshone Bondara. In a strictly saber fight...

The Ground
But it's not, therefore force storm ftw.

Lord Lucien
*whispers* He didn't specify. Ala Darth Power, we can interpret this to mean whatever our imagination's desire!

The Ground
That's hot.

Lord Lucien
Damn straight, Paris. Up up and away Falkor!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.