Superman Prime/Monarch vs Odin/Surtur vs Tyrant/Aron the Rogue Watcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
big grin smile stick out tongue

Uxas Khan
Team 2

guy222
Leaning towards team two

Mrblonde
Is this full power Tyrant,Guy ?

Lord Feron
If FP Tyrant Team 3 takes this.

Doom and Gloom
Even depowered Tyrant I'm inclined to say team 3 but team 2 is very close

iceman24567
Full powered Tyrant would solo

guy222
DP Tyrant friends

Surtur has Twilight

Nihilist
Originally posted by guy222
DP Tyrant friends

Surtur has Twilight Team 2 stomps then.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2.

Lord Feron
yea team 2 then.

Mrblonde
Originally posted by Nihilist
Team 2 stomps then.

Agreed

Enyalus
Team One.

kgkg
Team 3

Xzpunisher
Monarch and Prime would win here rather easily

52 Monitors couldnt stop Monarch, No one on team 1 or 2 are even as powerful as a single one

Prime is also immune to all magic and reality warping and has taken on people far more powerful then anyone on the other teams including Monarch, Mxy, Modru, 3 guardians of the universe each more powerful then Odin and Ion in LO3W

iceman24567
Originally posted by Xzpunisher

52 Monitors couldnt stop Monarch, No one on team 1 or 2 are even as powerful as a single one

Prime is also immune to all magic and reality warping and has taken on people far more powerful then anyone on the other teams including Monarch, Mxy, Modru, 3 guardians of the universe each more powerful then Odin and Ion in LO3W I don't even smoke that much herb eek!

Enyalus
**** this. I change my answer to any team but one.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
**** this. I change my answer to any team but one. thumb up

kgkg
52 Monitors couldnt stop Monarch, No one on team 1 or 2 are even as powerful as a single one wink Monitors in that Universe were not that great.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6558/monitorw.th.jpg

No one in those team can stop 1 monitor? confused

Allankles

Prime is also immune to all magic and reality warping and has taken on people far more powerful then anyone on the other teams including Monarch, Mxy, Modru, 3 guardians of the universe each more powerful then Odin and Ion in LO3W

Monitors in countdown bare very little resemblance to the ones in FC (retcon). Monarch has plenty of fire power but he's armor would make him vulnerable.

Team 3 ftw.

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by iceman24567
I don't even smoke that much herb eek! you should, maybe you wouldnt sound like such an idiot then

Xzpunisher
Team 1 wins easily

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by kgkg
wink Monitors in that Universe were not that great.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6558/monitorw.th.jpg

No one in those team can stop 1 monitor? confused Yeah because getting handled by Superman 1 million makes you weak /rolls eyes

1 monitors shield withstood universal destruction after then Prime Monarch fight

Team 1 in a stomp

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by Allankles
Monitors in countdown bare very little resemblance to the ones in FC (retcon). Monarch has plenty of fire power but he's armor would make him vulnerable.

Team 3 ftw. His armor would make him vunerable, unfortunetly there isnt anyone on either of the teams that can breach it

Monitors shields can withstand blast that level entire universe and 52 of them couldnt stop Monarch

Monarch would hand wave the other teams away

Sorry but its true

Enyalus
Yeah because getting handled by Superman 1 million makes you weak /rolls eyes
Funny. Because I only see Ultraman in that scan. But at least you're good for a lulz.
Originally posted by iceman24567
I don't even smoke that much herb eek!

Monitors shields can withstand blast that level entire universe and 52 of them couldnt stop Monarch
Did you read Countdown at all? 52 Monitors fought Monarch simultaneously, when exactly?

Oh, right....they didn't.

Mindset
you should, maybe you wouldnt sound like such an idiot then lul

iceman24567
you should, maybe you wouldnt sound like such an idiot then This coming from a guy that wrote this Originally posted by Xzpunisher

laughing

kgkg
Yeah because getting handled by Superman 1 million makes you weak /rolls eyes

1 monitors shield withstood universal destruction after then Prime Monarch fight

Team 1 in a stomp That Superman is from Earth 10.

Not only does that Universe's JLA(known as JLAxis) is beating on these Monitors you also see that universes Batman taking one laughing out loud

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
That Superman is from Earth 10.
Aw, I only looked at the thumbnail initially. But yeah, Naziman FTW over the monitor. stick out tongue

Warlord
Two or Three for the win. Most likely three if it's full power Tyrant.

Sin I AM
team 2....i always root for asgardians wink

horrorwolf
Team 2 - barely gets past Team 3 IMO

Team 1 dies rather quickly.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

occultdestroyer
No one from team 2 can withstand Prime's retcon punches.

Survivor19
Prime won't survive Odin spitting on him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 2 wins. I meant team 3.Originally posted by occultdestroyer
No one from team 2 can withstand Prime's retcon punches. Ion survived them. no expression

occultdestroyer
Ion survived them.
ION > Odin/Aron

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
ION > Odin/Aron erm erm erm

Do you even know who Ion is?

guy222
Odin/Surtur

occultdestroyer
erm erm erm

Do you even know who Ion is?
Kyle/Sodam. Green Lantern entity.

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Kyle/Sodam. Green Lantern entity. How is he superior to Odin?

Naija boy
Odin/Surtur but closely followed by team 3

guysangel
Originally posted by guy222
Odin/Surtur

I agree Guydie wink

Allankles
How is he superior to Odin?

Ion is superior to Odin. Embodiment of willpower, remember? And we all know why Sodam lost to Prime: lead (the writers had to show the loss wasn't PIS).

skyfather
Ion is superior to Odin. Embodiment of willpower, remember? And we all know why Sodam lost to Prime: lead (the writers had to show the loss wasn't PIS). You think Yat is superior to Odin.

Warlord
Yat is nothing compared to Odin.
At least not yet

Allankles
Originally posted by skyfather
You think Yat is superior to Odin.

I said Ion, Yat is the latest avatar.

quanchi112
Ion is superior to Odin. Embodiment of willpower, remember? And we all know why Sodam lost to Prime: lead (the writers had to show the loss wasn't PIS). The Ion who lost to Prime isn't superior to Odin. That is the Ion in question. Originally posted by Allankles
I said Ion, Yat is the latest avatar. We were discussing Yat who Prime defeated. no expression

Slaanesh
Team 1..Prime and Monarch > anyone else..

Allankles
The Yat who lost to Prime isn't superior to Odin.

Who said he was? Besides he barely got his licks in.

We were discussing Yat who Prime defeated. no expression

Primarily because Yat got poisoned before he got into grove. If anything it was great durability feat lasting that long against EmoSupes while suffering fatal exposure to lead.

Rage.Of.Olympus
eer

Odin is way beyond Sodam Yat.

quanchi112
I meant team 3. Ion survived them. no expression Originally posted by occultdestroyer
ION > Odin/Aron Originally posted by Allankles
Who said he was? Besides he barely got his licks in.

Primarily because Yat got poisoned before he got into grove. If anything it was great durability feat lasting that long against EmoSupes while suffering fatal exposure to lead. Ion got his licks in. He stood his ground and put up a decent fight, but the lead exposure poisoning was halted. It wasn't the deciding factor in the fight. The point is Odin would probably oneshot Ion(Sodam) while it took Prime an entire comic to put him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.