Shadow Luffy vs Sage Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
Luffy when he had all those shadows in him and fought Oz and Naruto in Sage Mode.

No prep, but any thing goes. Fight takes place in a wide open field.

Who wins?

Yesitme
Shadow Luffy stomps the ground, Sagemode Naruto goes flying.

Regular Luffy could Wip SN easily without even Gear 2 or 3.

ThunderGodEneru
Indeed, shit that Sage Mode Naruto is just now doing, Luffy did arcs ago.

I am who I am
Luffy...

Accel
Is any one considering Naruto summoning his giant-ass toads? Or his hundreds of clones? Or which one can last longer under his respective time-limit?

I mean, yeah, if Naruto tries to take Luffy on straight up he gets pounded, but I doubt the fight would be so cut-and-dry as that.

Endless Mike
That's Nightmare Luffy. And the Strawhats were casually owning monsters as big or bigger than Gamabunta hundreds of chapters ago

AverageSavage
SL no contest. As everyone has already said, he tears him a new one. And gamabunta isn't gonna be a problem seeing as Luffy has been beating Sea Monsters since the start of the series, and Naruto really doesn't have any way to hurt luffy.

KingD19
It would actually be more fair if you did regular Luffy, with no gears against Sage Naruto.

ThunderGodEneru
Even then Luffy would win much more times than not.

Csdabest
Yeah thats the latest Sage Mode hype for ya. Luffy owns

leonheartmm
luffy OWNS. unless naruto gets his kyuubi. i think raasen shuriken might still damage luffy significantly due to its nature though.

Slaanesh
Luffy stomp

korogra
Nightmare Luffy didn't use his full strength when fighting odz. he could still have used the Gears on top of everything else. So the sage naruto doesn't have any chance, because Nightmare Luffy + Gear 2 = DEATH.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Accel
Is any one considering Naruto summoning his giant ass-toads? Or his hundreds of clones? Or which one can last longer under his respective time-limit?

Corrected. The correction is quite subtle, but fun. big grin

Originally posted by Accel
I mean, yeah, if Naruto tries to take Luffy on straight up he gets pounded, but I doubt the fight would be so cut-and-dry as that.

I still have not been able to get into One Piece. I just ride the coat-tails of Nemebro, Q99, and King Kandy when it comes to One Piece. Based on what I've read from others on Luffy...Luffy is probably too durable, alone, to be beaten down by SM Naruto.

Nephthys
Base Luffy's pretty much immune to blunt force trauma being rubber and all so Naruto's only hope of hurting him is the Rasenshurikan, and its way too slow to actually hit him.

Nightmare Luffy on the other hand utterly owns the shit out of Naruto-verse probably.

NemeBro
I stand by what I said.

A lot of the feats Sage Naruto has performed were being performed by Luffy early in the manga.

Luffy at base would wreck Sage Mode Naruto physically, Nightmare Luffy is just disgustingly uneven.

Q99
Originally posted by Endless Mike
That's Nightmare Luffy. And the Strawhats were casually owning monsters as big or bigger than Gamabunta hundreds of chapters ago

I'll note that the giant monsters in OP show far less ability than Gamabunta or other top summons do, even of comparable size. Most of them are just big, Gamabunta's big, very fast, and wields a sword.

---
That said, Nightmare Luffy is sick. He's many times more powerful than normal Luffy of the time. More power, more skills, more strength.

NemeBro
Depends on the giant monster.

Oars would crush Gamabunta, being both larger, stronger, and faster as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.