Bruce Lee from Chinese Connection vs. Jet Lee from Fearless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Who wins?

kotorfan
Bruce Lee.. lol

I'm biased, but Bruce Lee focused on an art that came from wing chun. He created his own style that focused on direct aproaches, no fancy movement, and all of his strikes were very practical. He rarely kicked high (except in movies) but in his philosophy, he stated that kicking high takes more time for the kick to land. Therefore he preferred kicking low. In chinese (cantonese), he had this saying that the hands were used only to setup for kicks. feet are used to kick people. Jet Lee on the other hand, well actually I don't know that much about him, but he could be a shaolin monk, or something of that sort. He uses very fancy movements that looks appealing to the eye.

IMO, they are both martial artists, but Bruce has trained harder, studied harder, and practiced more, therefore, he would win.

I would advise you to go look up Bruce Lee and Jet Li. btw their last names are the same. just different translations into english. (both &#26446wink

also, Bruce Lee studied different styles of fighting, while Jet Li only uses one style (i'm not sure about this), Bruce combined many different types and styles into his own called Jeet Kune Do literally the way of the intercepting fist. Jeet=catch kune=fist do=way

Sadako of Girth
In the movie world, Lee....

XanatosForever
Bruce Lee killed Chuck Norris...how can anyone top that? stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
Yeah thats pretty tough to beat.

But notice how Lee mysteriously died though. shifty

They say that if you stare too long into Chuck's beard,
then Chuck's beard will stare back at you.

Rogue Jedi
No contest, Li from Fearless. STOMP.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yeah thats pretty tough to beat.

But notice how Lee mysteriously died though. shifty

They say that if you stare too long into Chuck's beard,
then Chuck's beard will stare back at you.

I heard it was one of Chuck's kicks from that movie that killed Lee, Chuck just set it on a slow timer so it wasn't until sometime later that Lee finally felt the blow and it killed him.

Sadako of Girth
Thats some evil Norris tantric voodoo right ere. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.