Perfect World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raoul
Offical Site: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/

A friend of mine has been trying to get me in to this, but to be honest, i have no idea what to expect, as i've never really played anything like this before.

So to anyone who has played it:

What can i expect game mechanics wise, or is there a game i could compare it to (thats not an online rpg)?

Any hints so i don't end up looking like a complete noob?

Lastly, and most importantly, is it worth my time?

jalek moye
I play and i like it

Zack Fair
A girl friend of mine got me to play this thing. Since I've never played a MMORPG before I don't know how to rate it, but for a free game I think its ok. Graphics are ok, I mean my computer sucks, so they will possibly look better with better hardware. Hmm its actually very easy and simple, but since my xp with games like this was non-existant it took me a while, but its worth it for what it is. Im currently a lvl 18 dragoon.

Wei Phoenix
Well me, Jalek, Venomancer and the newly joined Pandoraspunani play that game. Its the first real MMO I played outside of Phantasy Star. It can be fun when you have someone to play with but its a pain to level up by yourself and do things. Lucky for you if you do decide to play then I'll be there to help you and stuff. I enjoy it and its very random in a sense. You can ride mounts like reindeer, raptors, kirins, huge panthers, flying swords, polar bears, sting rays and stuff.

As for it being worth your time I can't really say. Its nothing like DoW or the Star Trek games. I suppose it can be compared to WoW a little. You can get married, join factions and have territory wars. Its a free game and for a free game it looks pretty well imo. If you try it out then just let me know and I'll roll with you.

Raoul
thanks for the replies people.

i already spoke to Wei about this, but i finally got a start on this game, and i'm currently a Level 3 Blademaster (yes i know, but i only started).

you can add me if you want, name is: Mreed

Peach
Hmm. I've never heard of this game before. Looks kind of interesting, though, so maybe I'll give it a try. I doubt it'll drag my attention away from Guild Wars, but looks like it might be worth trying out anyway stick out tongue

Raoul
Originally posted by Peach
Hmm. I've never heard of this game before. Looks kind of interesting, though, so maybe I'll give it a try. I doubt it'll drag my attention away from Guild Wars, but looks like it might be worth trying out anyway stick out tongue

laughing out loud

i'm up to level 6 now... its an interesting distraction to say the least. my first foray in to the land of online games like this, but i'm liking it...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Raoul
thanks for the replies people.

i already spoke to Wei about this, but i finally got a start on this game, and i'm currently a Level 3 Blademaster (yes i know, but i only started).

you can add me if you want, name is: Mreed

Yeah sorry I left so suddenly. I lagged out of my L4D match and it was a close game. I did however get your messages and your anger towards the Elder. I'll help you tomorrow as well with the leveling up and money stuff and anyone else on here who needs it.

Raoul
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yeah sorry I left so suddenly. I lagged out of my L4D match and it was a close game. I did however get your messages and your anger towards the Elder. I'll help you tomorrow as well with the leveling up and money stuff and anyone else on here who needs it.

laughing out loud

thanks man. yes, damn elder. ima stab him... i'm off at the hidden heroes city (thats where i saved it before i logged off anyways).

ill bb tomorrow, hopefully...

IamPerfect
Started playing 20 minutes ago. Need help, anyone fancy a student lol?

IamPerfect
Damn I can't work out how to use the game properly, only basic stuff, allot more complicated than Runescape. I'm a level 3 Lion-Man. Skarrin is the name of my animal if that's what name you add to friends list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.