Marvel Universe RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
Inside a Secret base whose location is only known by a hand full of people, sat Nick fury at large computer with multiple screens showing different things. He was accesing various files on numerous individuals with superhuman powers, he had met many of them in the past and knew they would remember him and help him in this time of need. I need He would force them, he looked through the files and searched for who to pick. Footsteps could be heard behind him and he turned around the face a young woman walking towards him. "The teleportation devices are ready for use, Sir" He nodded "Yes good, Go back and tell them to await further orders" He spun back around in his chair and scratched his chin as he thought about who all would be needed, and who he could trust.

(right now post your chars doing whatever they want, He will find them all soon regardless)

Anon E. Mous
Nightcrawler was deep in thought, hanging by his tail in the rafters of his house. He jumped down to the ground, doing a double backflip in the meantime. I think ill go for a walk

Shad0w_Frost
BlackJack, Slowly walking through a high class Gentleman's club, grinning at an attractive young girl in pigtails twirling around her chromed out stripper pole. He winked and tossed a large wad of cash at her feet and continued walking towards a secluded back room pool table area. Grabbing a pool Cue from a nearby wall rack, he approached the table where a man in a white sports jacket stood after just beating his last opponent.

"Evenin fella..., up for a game? How about a hundred bucks a ball?"

The man in the White Jacket nodded and replied, "Sure, why not... I got some time to waste"

The man kept looking around as if he were expecting someone, whilst Blackjack racked up the balls. With a slight of hand, a special 8-ball rolled out of BlackJack's sleeve and replaced the normal one.

"ya ready fella?" Blackjack says as he watches the Man staring at his watch.

"Yeah, sure" The man walked around the table, taking the first shot and knocking 3 balls in, he was pretty good, he continued to shoot a couple more times until it was Blackjack's turn.
Blackjack Grinned and took a shot knocking the 7-ball in and scratching. "Damn.." He said, still with a smirk on his face.

The Man in the white Jacket proceeded to clear the table... he starts to break a sweat, looking around and then eyeing Blackjack, who was staring at him grinning, He pointed at the 8-ball... "Go on... take the shot..."
Blackjack took a few steps back, away from the table.

The man resumed focus, leaning in and lining his cue up just right.
He pulled back and then... right as he struck the 8-ball... *BOOOM* it exploded! Blowing up the table and sending the man's pool cue splintering straight through his chest , killing him as he flew back hitting the nearby wall.
Blackjack simply chuckled and dragged the Man by the collar of his white coat out through the back door. All whilst a panic broke out inside the club...

He tossed the dead man in the passenger seat of his black cadillac and flipped up his cell phone...
"Yeah...I got your guy. Now wheres mah money?"
After a moment he put his phone away and walked over to the nearby dumpster, pulling out a large suit case full of cash.
He grinned, walking back over to the dead man, touching him on the shoulder... "Wake up, Sunshine!"

The dead man began to twitch for a moment, until he rose his head up drooling... "Go on now! ...Git!"

The dead man then leaped out of the car and started charging madly down the alleyway towards Blackjack's employers, who were waiting in the distance and grabbed him...

jalek moye
(wait when he raises the dead, are they zombies or are they themselves just broguht back to life?

Shad0w_Frost
Originally posted by jalek moye
(wait when he raises the dead, are they zombies or are they themselves just broguht back to life?

(Most of them are simply zombies, he doesn't feel the need to put forth the effort to restore them completely...However he can give them the gift of life and restore them completely with much concentration. He rarely ever does this though, seeing as he doesn't have any loved ones or people worthy enough.)

jalek moye
(ok well lets say to give the full gift of life, it has to be withing a certain time frame from the death, So he doesnt end up being like Marvel's jesus or somthing)

Fury stopped the database on the file of Kurt Wagner, a.k.a. Nightcrawler he had met him multiple times so didn't even read the file. He pressed his comlink and began to speak into it ""Send one of the teleportation nano bots to the curent location of Nightcrawler, although he can teleport when need to make sure we get him here" he then went back to flipping through when a message popped up on the screen, he pressed a button and a woman appears on the screen and salutes him "Sir, i bealive out surviallence has found somthing of interest to you" she then played back a recording of a mysterious man in dark clothing killing a man and raises him from the dead in his car a few moments later. Fury nodded "Who is this man?" The woman just shrugged and shook her head "We have Zero data on this man, we even hacked into Norman Osbornes files and his were empty on him also" Fury smiled "Send the nanobots for him to, i'll extract them soon" he then pressed and button and the screen went back to the files. "Just what we needed, an unknown to either side".

A scientist sat down on a computer infront of a large sealed room, he looked into the room through a large glass wall it was empty. He looked back at the screen and typed in some corodinates, soon a buzzing sound could be heard. Two microscopic nanobots appeared behing Nightcralwer and BlackJack respectivly and quickly burrowed into their skin casuing a slight itching sensation on there upper left arm.

Anon E. Mous
Odd, my left arm started itching, must be a mosquito bite.

Shad0w_Frost
(yeah, and also he doesn't like to fully restore because he can't control them that way... He likes to manipulate.)

Blackjack scratches an itch on his arm as he takes a seat in his car and starts it up, revving the engine and lighting a smoke.

Wei Phoenix
Brian was in the UK cleaning up a mess that the Wrecking Crew started. With his might alone he was able to subdue them and hold them until the proper authorities were there to take them in.

"Now really Wrecker, what were you guys thinking? We've been over this many times, you can't just go around town trying to rob banks while I'm here."

Pandoraspunani
Awaiting center stage Alison Blaire stands patiently for her cue, the lights darken as she flicks a small beam into the microphone, glittering in her eyes. the crowd begins to cheer. Alison, now performing as Dazzler, sandwiched in between 2 very flamboyant male dancers, also known as her best friends.

The packed club cheers as Dazzlers voice drifts over the darkness, the glowing mic pulsating with every note overflowing from her lips. A beam of light shot from her right hand onto the mirror placed in the upper left corner near the exit sign of the club, the beam bounces to several other mirrors illuminating the room as Dazzler serenades the listeners with her new single "You light me up."

New York was a hard place to being a career...luckily for Alison she already owned it.

Scarlet Fox
~Storm was in her room at the X-Mansion. She had just got down with a little training with a fellow X-man and was resting.~ Well, that was fun... ~She rolled a shoulder from where she got hit earlier. She had been carless.~

Harrashe
Colossus made his way to the Danger room. Storm had just got done using it so what ever was not broken was about to be. Wolverine would be pissed when he comes down to use it.

jalek moye
Fury turned back away from the the database and stood up, he pressed his comlink. "I sent the coordinates for the others i found so far to you, realise the other nanobots then reel them in. I'll be down there soon"

The scientist nodded and activated the other nano bots, they each appeared behind Collous, Storm, Captain britain, and Dazzler. The nanobots flew into their arms and burrowed under the pores of their skin causing a light itch. The scientist then pressed a button and a each of there bodies(plus nightcrawlers, and black jacks began to feel like it was vibrating quickly causing discomfort for a few seconds. After that they vanished and appeared inside the empty room with the scientist looked in at them. He pressed his comlink "Well they are here Sir"

Anon E. Mous
Nightcrawler appeared in an unfamiliar room. He quickly asessed the situation. Several other beings, both familiar and unfamiliar were in a similar state as himself. He saw a man in a white lab-coat standing in front of them. In his hand was a comlink. Before anyone else had recovered, he teleported to the man, held him on the ground, and said into the comlink: "Who are you and why are we here?!"

Pandoraspunani
Awakened by the shouting from some unknown voice Dazzler assessed tone and accent which radiated through her ears. A little disoriented she stumbles up off the floor, microphone still in hand and she checks her pouch to make sure her ipod touch and zune were still in tact. gently placing the mic into her pouch and rising to her feet she finally notices four friends she hasnt seen in a long while. memories of good times and heart ache blast thru her mind as she scans the room. feeling vulnerable she finds herself playing with a beam of light between her fingers as if she were rolling chinese bells, weaving and turning.

"well....this is fun.."

little did she known a worker of the man who caused all this discomfort in the first place was being held down and interrogated by a very strange and confused nightcrawler

Wei Phoenix
Brian was also in the confused group, and unlike Kurt he kept himself at ease and looks around and sees some fellow X-Men and his old Excalibur partner. He wasn't mad but he really wished he saw the Wrecking Crew go to jail, but knowing them they probably got away. He decided to speak up in peace contrary to Nightcrawler's actions.

"Excuse me I am Captain Britain of MI:13. May I ask what is the meaning of all of this?"

Shad0w_Frost
Entering the room quite confused, Blackjack quickly drew his guns.
"...somebody better answer that blue fella's question..."
He looked around at all the other people.

jalek moye
Fury walked into the room and shook his head as he saw Nightcrawler pinning his scientist. He walked closer to them and smiled before speaking "None of that will be needed Kurt he was told to do so by me" he walked over to a chair and sat down in it, he pressed a utton and the glass rose it self up so they could all walk out. "You see, You have been selected to be part of a little tas force i'm putting together, the worlds changed for the worst and I want you make it right again"

Ironfist walked into the room and nodded as he stood beside Nick fury. He smiled seeing the other members and he made sure his bandana mask was on properly "Yea I was selected ealier"

Anon E. Mous
Nightcrawler got off of the scientist. "Sorry about that, heh heh."

"So whats this all about Nick?"

Shad0w_Frost
Blackjack patiently listened... spinning the revolving chamber on one of his guns.

Pandoraspunani
puts ipod earphones in and sings along

are you listening whooaaaa

then presses a number of keys and records the sounds waves of Fury's voice along with others that are bouncing off the icy white walls.

yumm...

Wei Phoenix
"I see Colonel Fury, but why not just ask us instead of summoning us against our will? I mean I myself am not offended or anything but couldn't you have contacted us in a more comfortable manner?"

Brian politely asked. He was still a little bit alarmed by all of this, and that could be seen by a few beads of sweat falling down to the mouth of his mask. His worries were not on anything that just happened but on the words of the Colonel himself. "The world is changing for the worst" Whatever this means Brian is more than ready to take his role in the world's defense, after all, that is what it means to be Captain Britain.

Anon E. Mous
"I agree with Captain Britain, i would have come if you had just asked."

Pandoraspunani
putting ipod touch back in pouch

yea because i was definitely hosting a killer unplugged concert and even though it was free i'd like to um....finish

looks around and realizes the statment made.

but i mean...i'm always down for helping when its needed

jalek moye
Fury rolled his eye and ignored Dazzlers comment The reason why i abducted you all is becasue I couldn't risk Hydra or any other criminal group overhearing. You all are rather capabble indiviuals many of you happen to be part of teams already. But this team is different, anything i reveal to you here or that you experiance and discover most not be spoken to anyone unless I approve it"

Ironfist nodded and looked them once over "yes, I'm sure you've all heard of the recent changing S.H.I.E.L.D. to H.A.M.M.E.R. and the placing of Norman Osborne, aka the former green goblin as director. Welll Fury here has discovered way more to it all.

Wei Phoenix
:Highly understandable Colonel, if Osborn is using H.A.M.M.E.R. for his own malicious gain then may I be the first to pledge my service to your cause, that is after I've seen the proof you have sir."

jalek moye
Fury shook his head and stared at Captain Britain"i have no proof of that and i can't, for even Norman isn't in charge of it. I have documents proving that Hydra has been in control of of both all along. Norman on the other hand has been spotted dealing with the likes of the Hood and other shady characters. I will show all breifly but I need to know that you wwill be on in order to Help fix things before it's too late. In other words Captain Britain...I need you to lead this team"

Pandoraspunani
so where does that leave us

jalek moye
Fury was about to speak when Iron Fist cut him off "Obviously under Captain Britains command on the team"

Anon E. Mous
"I'll follow Britain. He's a pretty cool guy."

Wei Phoenix
"Me? Surely you should reconsider-. I mean Storm has lead the X-Men plenty of times, as a matter of fact wouldn't she be the better choice since she's more knowledgable with most of us here? The only one here I know well is Ms. Blaire."

jalek moye
"While that is correct, she has more at stake here on a personal level. Her husband has been seriously injured by Dr. Doom who by the way is one of the men we are after again. A leader can't be plagued by personal vendettas before the mission starts, even more so with the things we are risking"

Pandoraspunani
as long as it doesnt involve Rogue or Hulk im ok with anything

Anon E. Mous
"What do you have against them?"

Pandoraspunani
well U shouldnt ask about Hulk cause no body likes him plus we have some bad blood in the past. and rogue...we just dont rub eachother the right way.

Anon E. Mous
"I understand."

Wei Phoenix
"Very well, if everything you say is true and there is no one lead then I will accept the position for the good of the world. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt to and go along with your plans, but I only ask to see your proof when you have acquired it."

Shad0w_Frost
"And just what will i be gettin outta all this Mr.Fury? As you probably know i don't work for free..."

Blackjack flips a coin in the air and catches it.

Pandoraspunani
Sir, i don't know who you are but when you work for Fury its about the better good, not payment.

the sound of the coin pinging in her ear canal flowing quickly through her veins like electricity....Dazzler was charging up...but for what.

jalek moye
Nick Fury stood there staring coldy at him "Well look, you get to set things right thats all the good you need. Besides since you are here you can't just leave that easily, so just come and do as I say otherwise you'll end up really pissing me of" He pulled a device out of his pocket and pressed a button, they all vanished and appeared in what looked like a beach, with a some type of military base at just off the shore.
"I'll need to test you first, so when you're ready just say so and you'll have to get in there and deactivate a large device, you'll know it when you see it. So just say when and i'll start the test"

Pandoraspunani
::sigh::

Im ready i guess....ugh this is just like good old times. im going to need alot of talking from you guys and if u can bank whatever shots u have off metal that would help, sound....its kinda my thing

shoots beam in sand spelling out Dazzler with a heart at the end...smiling big.

Shad0w_Frost
"Heh...I spose i can tag along... but i'll be needing my equipment, a big armor plated case shaped like a coffin was left in my car before you snatched me up."

jalek moye
"You get no extra equipment for this test, it's too see how you all can do with whatever you have at the time. Now if you all Are ready i will further elaborate and start it.

Iron fist nodded

Shad0w_Frost
Blackjack nodded "Okie Dokie...Boss man, i'm ready then.

Wei Phoenix
Brian popped his knuckles and strecthed his arms out, he was ready for this "test" and whatever Fury had to throw at him.

"Just like old times eh Alison?"]

Anon E. Mous
This'll be good

"OK Fury, bring it on!"

Pandoraspunani
It feels good to be back, beaming for a real cause not a show

yea, I can't lie, I missed this

Playfully shoots a beam towrds his head

just keep talkin big papa

Pandoraspunani
Originally posted by Pandoraspunani
It feels good to be back, beaming for a real cause not a show

yea, I can't lie, I missed this

Playfully shoots a beam towrds brian's head

just keep talkin big papa

Wei Phoenix
"Uh...yeah ok well lets get this test started Fury before I get my head blown off."

jalek moye
Nick fury smiled and pressed his com link "Activate Test defenses" He waited a few moments then machine gun turrets rose form the ground as long with humanoid robots wandering the perimeter armed with repulser beams and a gun in there forearm. The inside had robots that simulated Hand ninja techiques along with hydra agent ones. Infared beams were placed all around the palce triggering blasts of concussive energy from the surounding walls as holes open up. The suronding sand hade mines scatter under it, they werent lethal ones but would cuase a jolt of electricty to surge in shocking who stepped on one.

"Well, there you go. You will become a target once you get about 5 meters closer to the base then you are." He reached in his pocktes and handed each of them a comlik. "IThere once you succed or fail i'll be back, need help just ask" A transport helicopter landed and Fury hopped in it. "For the record the thigns that make me teleport you all need a little time to charge so this will be back to pic you up."

Pandoraspunani
Dazzle puts on her wireless earphones (made by the x-men just for her) left ear playing Beyonce while the right tuned into the team and everything surrounding. the vibrations from the moving turrets and metal to metal clanging of the robots were perfect for Dazzler. she turned on her zune which collected the base tones which had lesser power due to slow sound waves and her ipod which gathered the higher tones which had much faster waves and was easier to convert sound from. hands at her hips like holstered guns, eyes glowing...Dazzler was ready, charging and ready.

do you guys hear that? im counting about atleast 300 bots...God how i missed the that sound!

Shad0w_Frost
Dazzle puts on her wireless earphones (made by the x-men just for her) left ear playing Beyonce while the right tuned into the team and everything surrounding. the vibrations from the moving turrets and metal to metal clanging of the robots were perfect for Dazzler. she turned on her zune which collected the base tones which had lesser power due to slow sound waves and her ipod which gathered the higher tones which had much faster waves and was easier to convert sound from. hands at her hips like holstered guns, eyes glowing...Dazzler was ready, charging and ready.

do you guys hear that? im counting about atleast 300 bots...God how i missed the that sound!

Blackjack looked over grinning, and took a few steps forward. "Sounds like fun..."

jalek moye
The machine gun turrents aimed at them all and began to fire rapidly at all of them. Three turrents on the right side began firing adamantium rounds at Captain Britain.

Wei Phoenix
Brian switched his concentration over to the task at hand. First thing was to do his best to dodge all bullets which he managed to pull off with some ease. He then used his super speed to fly towards them and destroy them. He gets in between two and lets them focus on him, and Brian jumps out of the way on the third and uproots it from the ground.

Shad0w_Frost
Blackjack casually walked passed the turrets, spinning his guns as if he didn't have a care in the world. All whilst bullets flew all around him. But do to his uncanny luck, none were hitting him...however many were coming very close.

Pandoraspunani
Dazzler was about to follow Britian when she realized there were 5 turrets aimed right for her. Quickly she shot two beams from her hands, eliminating the 2 turrets on the outside, then using her eye beam to take out the center one leaving two standing and still shooting. She had been knicked by a bullet and now was angry. she shot herself several feet in the air then diving head first she held her hands over her head as if she were diving into water, shooting out a large orb which floated then exploded into small piercing beams which took out the two remaining turrets.

Anon E. Mous
Nightcrawler was whooping with glee as he teleported and jumped from turret to turret, kicking at the weak bases to make them fall over and stop shooting. He moved fast enough that no bullet managed to hit him. A couple he jumped on, teleported high in the air, let go of, and let fall back to the ground onto another turret.

BADGALcharlie26
In her bedroom of her apartment Elektra was sitting on her bed cleaning her sais a japanese weapon, She trained herself daily to perfect her skills they were her favarite weapon and when fighting she really used them well, not wanting to be disturbed she had switched her phone so only the answering machine would pick up any messages, she then still holding her sais laid down on the bed not feeling tired she just wanted to relax before she knew it she had fallen asleep.

jalek moye
Iron Fist sprinted across the sand running past the turrets that began to fire at him, A few almost hit him but he spun over them in the air. His limbs were glowing as he punched on as he passed it. It shattered as He kicked another one, he stumbled as a stream of eletricy shot out from the sand infront of him. "Watch out, we have some type of electric mines around here"

Fury sat in the helicopter when he recieved word from the scientist saying he found one of the others. "Ok you know what to do, anytime you find that i selected just send for them"

The scientist nodded and sent one of the not used nanobots out to find Elektra, it got into her apartment and dig into the skin on her arm. After a few moments she vanished and appeared in the lab besides the scientist. "Welcome"

Pandoraspunani
I'll take care of that yelled Dazzler

as she dug her feet deep into the ground a surge of energy flowed through her body and down into her feet where she put as much force and down pressure into her feet as she could..

in doing this several mines were lifted into the air where she created another ball of light that burst into many small piercing beams, exploding them all

then she dug her hands into the sand and performed a handstand, though fun, this was work... she took a deep breath and blew a flash beam from her lungs down into her finger tips pulling all the mines out of the sand and in her direction.

much like breakdancers (not a good one at that) she split her legs and spin about, shooting small ball size beams from her feet, eliminating the last remaining mines

this is fun dusting the sand from her hands

Wei Phoenix
(You going to be on Live around 5 today?)

Dazzler seemed to step her combat skills up since they last met. He scanned the battlefield and saw that everyone was off doing their own thing. At the moment that was fine but Brian assumed that things were bound to get worse before they got better.

BADGALcharlie26
Elecktra sat up and looked at her new surroundings and looked at the scientist staring at her. ~ Who are you ? And where am i ~

jalek moye
The scientist smiled at her "You are in one of Nick fur's bases, he will arivve shortly to tell you more"

Iron Fist watched Dazzler handle the mines effortlessly and smiled. He then pointed over to the base as 10 Robots stood gauridng the front entrance, they their arms outstreatched showing the glowing repulser beams generators on their palms. "Fury stated the Device would be in there somewhere"

BADGALcharlie26
Elecktra nodded in response to what the scientist just said.

Pandoraspunani
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
(You going to be on Live around 5 today?)

Dazzler seemed to step her combat skills up since they last met. He scanned the battlefield and saw that everyone was off doing their own thing. At the moment that was fine but Brian assumed that things were bound to get worse before they got better.

(im on now)

sketch_turner
Peter Parker was seen sitting on a tall building top as spiderman, looking down on the city. He figured he needed to get out the house sometime for fresh air. The building top was currently safe from sight. He let out a light sigh.

Venomancer
In side over the mountain called Sanctuary Shalimar opened her door.Towas an rather odd day.Brennan and Lexa wasn't up to their normal shouting match."Guys?"After waiting an bit at her rooms door she realized she might be the only one there."Adam,Jesse?Emma?Guess no one is home."She began to head toward the lab to see if Lexa or Jesse was inside.Still no one."Maybe Brennan's in the Dojo"As she walked in the main hall the Dojo was empty and below it which was Emma's favorite relaxtion spot was also empty."They must have gone on an mission or something."She turned around and began to head toward the rec room."No sound or scent of them."

jalek moye
Fury walked throughout the halls of the base and into the science lab. He stopped once he saw Elektra "Well nice to see you here, I'll explain everything in a few moments" He walked over behind the Scientist and nodded "Send after Him, It's been a while. And that feral i showed you earlier try her as well" The scientist nodded and sent for the nano bots. They flew into spiderman and another into the arm of Shalimar, after a few moments they both vanished and appeared in the room with them and elektra.

Iron Fist ran forward dodging repulser blasts by doing acrobatic manuevers in the air. Once he got near one his fist began to glow and uppercut ones head clean off. The other gaurd bots began to fly around attacking all of the members of the team. Iron Fist held his wrist with his other hand and fired a large blast of qi destroyed another robot completly

Anon E. Mous
Nightcrawler heard the explosions, turned around, and saw Iron Fist destroying some robots.
I cant let him have all the fun.

He teleported up to a robot and landed on its back, allowing other ones to target him. When they began to fire, he teleported away, letting the robot get destroyed by its allies.

sketch_turner
Spiderman noticed the sudden change in his surroundings as he looked around and noticed the building witch he was sitting on, and the city below were no longer there. "Hey, what gives"? He said rubbing his head.

Pandoraspunani
over head Dazzler could here the buzzing from the flying bots and was in her stance, ready. She turned up Beyonce "Ring the Alarm" and blasted beam after beam at the flying bots, on beat of course. They each fell to their demise, landing hard in the sand when she noticed one had flewn out over the water and was waiting....for her. she thought this would be a great opportunity to try some new tricks. running full speed down the beach she by passed the others battling their own droids and dove head first deep into the water. when she passed the coral reef she knew she was deep enough. holding her breath she welled up as much energy as she could and propelled herself as fast as she could out of the water up and over the awaiting bot. straight legged she stiffened her body and smashed feet first onto the bots head shattering it. she fell back into the water and swam to shore... and bit tired she took 2 deep breaths and assessed herself.. her white leather louis vuitton jacket was ruined and she didnt even want to look at her shoes.... mad...she got up to fight out her clothing woes on the next bot that dared shoot at her

Venomancer
Shalimar looked around.This place was new.Her eyes uickly turned cat like as she leaped ontoan wall."look I don't know who smart idea this was but one of you better start talking or your gonna get to know why no one messes with Shalimar Fox."She quickly lepted on top of the Scientist giving him onepunch which knocked him out."Who's next?"

jalek moye
Fury even take the time to think before he reacted against her attack on his scientist. He ran over to the wall and pulledout a large cannon like gun. He pointed it at Shalimar. "I'd be careful who you threaten, Spiderman over there could rip you in half if he really wanted to. Elektra knows thousand s of ways to kill a person in 1-3 blows plus has low level telepathic abilities. And I could vaporize you with this gun in less time time then it would take you to extract those claws. And even without it I'm a tough man to take down even for people like you" He stared at her couldy the gun pointed directly at her midsection.

thats the gun he's holding
http://dailypop.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/wwcsecret5.jpg

Venomancer
Shalimar smiled as she raise her hands"Don't be foolish old man.One I don't have claws.Two your freak my be fast but I doubt he's faster.Judging from the looks of the poor guy he'd match me.As your you woman please Emma gave the whole team an high lvl of mental defence and if she could do something Emma and Lexa would crush her not to mention Lexa is an trained killer herself and my Danger sense would tell me if you where gonnapull that trigger or wear she would hit me."Shalimar lowered her hands and began to walk toward Fury."Now the way I see is if you wanted me gone you'd have shot by now and you brought me here so you need be.Now get that thing out of my face!!Before I break it"

jalek moye
Fury dropped the gun and kicked it aside "You need to learn your place kid, I am Nick Fury. You are just some no name mutant. So you either shut up and listen to what I have to say or try your tough ***** act with me" He slid his legs slightly apart and his front hand clenched into a fist while his back hand stayed open and loose. "If she attacks, Don't do anything guys, you all know i'm more then capable of handling my self"

Venomancer
Shalimar looked at theothers."Is this old guy really gonna do this."She laughed."Okmy name is Shalimar Fox second in command of Mutant X. Now I'm sure your well able to take care of yourself but you just don't go kidnapping people like Echert would.Now I'm not into beating older people now I'm all ears but ifyou so much as try tolay an hand on me your gonna find out how hard it is to hit me and how hard we ferals hit and from the small of things you masked buddy is like me.Shocking though.Thought we Ferals stuck together..maybe it's just genemex ferals."Shalimar eyes once more turned cat like as she stood ready for him to make an move."By the way I'd have one of them pull up my files.She how I beat the crap out of several bear feralat once who are twice as strong as me."

jalek moye
Fury reached down and pulled out a dagger from the side of his waist, he had read her file so he know that even if for some reason she didn't dodge it she would live. He flipped it in his hand so he was holding the blade and hurled it at her midsection, he didnt speak at all and did it quickly without notice. He continued staring at her with his one good eye and awaited her dodge of it. He was gonna treat this fight like his fights with wolverine and spiderman.

Venomancer
Shalimar simply grabbed the blade while leaping onto an desk and looked as some guy before leaping toward Fury.While in mind air performing several flip kick which where headed toward the him

jalek moye
Fury stood completly still and his hand reached to his side, he pulled his pistol out quickly at fired twice at her. One bullet hitting Shalimar's torso and one hitting the joint connecting her arm to her shoulder. He then rolled to the side. "I thought you'd be smarter then that kid"

Venomancer
As she fell to the ground she screamed out in pain.Her feline eyes began to flash in and out as she thought of how she fell from the helix and was inpaled by an tree.As she thought of these memories and her lover Brennan the bulletes where forced out of her with her wounds healing.She quickly jumpedto her feet and walked toward Fury.She grapped him by the neck and flung him across the room.Before he could reach the other side she was right there to kick him in his back with her booted heel."You son of an....No one,NO One is gonna split me and Brennan apart do you hear me?Not Mason,not Ashlocke,and Not You"

jalek moye
Fury jumped up and smiled, he swung his fist as to punch her but as the fist neared raised his knee up. He didn't do either of them though just went far enough to activate her low level pre cog, it was just like spider-sense and he knew how to handle that. He dropped his body and leg swept her instead of doing either of those attacks. He grabbed his other pistol and fired six shots into her stomach. His whole manuever was one that him and steve rogers came up with to combat people with that type of sixth sense "Look here B!tch, you have no idea who you are playin with, I have embarrsed mutates and mutants way more powerful then could ever hope to be" He dusted his back off "and by the way, my uniform is actually body armor"

Venomancer
Shalimar looked up from the ground.once more she healed herself. Her body spung into the air as she landed on top of him."Don't get use to it"She savagly began to beat him in the face.At this point the beast inside was coming out of her and if the two didn't stop soon it would be an well before she regained control.Shalimar even went as far to bite him on the side of his neck.With each blow her strenght was growing."B!tch?Your mother."

jalek moye
Fury groaned in pain and reacher his gun to the side of her head and fired a round directly into her temple. He kicked her off and walked over to the door holding his threat which was bleeding, he hit his comlink. "bruce come here, immediatly" He pulled out a syringe and injected something in his neck to slowly make the wound began to heal. He laughed and slid down to a seating position. "ha, you had to bite me didn't you. well you'll get it now" he continued laughing before stopping to spit out some blood

Venomancer
Shalimar laid on the ground bleeding out of her head.she laid lifeless on the ground for an bit till the sound of something metailic hit the ground.Once any she stood to her feet."9 lives fool.You can't kill me.If you could don't you think me my the Strand would have done it by now."She slow walked toward him."Now if you don'tmind I'm going back home."

jalek moye
Fury smiled as he stared up at her "Well b!tch you just lost one of them, and you're gonna lose all the others if you dont ackwoldge that you work for me as part of my team now" The door next to him opened and a frail shirtless man in ripped pants walked in and looked down at Fury. "This is the girl, the one who who is trying to kill me" The man looked over at her and started walking towards her.

Venomancer
Shalimar eyed Fury."What kill him.Ok you people are sick.Look I'd love to stay an chat but I got New mutants that need to be saved.Most children,I swear if you callme another one I'll tear this lap apart.Now move out of my way."Shalimar head her right hand to her mouth."Jesse,Emma I'm need some help.I'm in some place with some Genomex type stuff. Tell Emma carful and send in Lexa."

"Sure thing Shal"~Only shalimar can hear the reponse becuase the inplants are deep in the ear of the MX team~

Pandoraspunani
Dazzler grabbed Brian's hand and rushed him towards the door where she thought whatever "it" was they had to get on this test...

come on i think its in here, but get rid of those bots first, im all wet ugh she said while taking off her leather jacket revealing her tight black tank top, ringing it out at the stomach.

jalek moye
Bruce looked at Shal and shook his head, "look you can join us for the better of the world, or stay here. Either way we can't let you leave too much is at stake if u told others of this. " He placed her shoulder "It's for the best, I don't want to have to hurt you"

Shad0w_Frost
Blackjack continued towards the entrance of the base, blasting bots outta the air as he goes. Side-stepping with ease as one nearly falls on him.

Venomancer
Shalimar looked at him."I didn't ask to join this.You don't understand.If Ashlocke becomes the most powerful mutant nothing can stop him."
Out of the wall can invisable Lexa and Jesse.Lexa placed her hands together as an blinding light arched forward while Jesse grabbed the two .

Jesse:"Ok Breenans has the helix out side the window." As they ran jesse Phased out through the window into the Helix where breenan began to fly it out.

Shalimar looked over at Emma."Now"

Emma eyes turned Black as an radial broadband wave of fear arched out of her head.

Venomancer
Please play no mind to my last post

Pandoraspunani
Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost
Blackjack continued towards the entrance of the base, blasting bots outta the air as he goes. Side-stepping with ease as one nearly falls on him.

dancin for me are ya? hehehe

Shad0w_Frost
dancin for me are ya? hehehe

Blackjack smiled,Spinning his guns. "Hehe mmmaybe" .

He then blasted another out of the air, it came crashing down plowing through the sand and came to a stop right at Blackjack's feet. He stepped on it's head, pushing it down into the sand and winked at Dazzler before he continued to the door.

BADGALcharlie26
Elektra was watching the whole scene and was looking in admiration to shalimar who's speed and ability was amazing, but she wanted answers as to why they expecially herself was brought here to this new place where not long ago she was in her apartment and now in this strange lab she looked at fury and then shalimar and thought

*well someone has to calm this situation down otherwise noone going to get anywhere and i don't want to be stuck here anymore than shalimar or the others do *

Elektrs stood up and then looking at fury and shalimar

~ well have you both quite finished done trying to hurt each other, Look i want answers (looking at fury as she she said this) and if i don't get them right now then someone is going to pay and it will most probably be you ive been pretty patient so far so start talking What is it you want from us ~

Venomancer
Shalimar stood lookedat Bruce for an moment take your hands off me.She pushed his hand off her shoulder as she sat on one of the lab beds."I'm with her.Start talking."Her eyes turned back to their normal brown color.

jalek moye
Nick Fury stood back up, his neck had stopped bleeding but you could clearly see the bite mark. "The world has changed for the worst as of late, as I'm determined to set things right. I've put together a team that is currently being tested on test facilty i've set up, I want you three to be part of that team. It's a more secret one thats base will be here so that we can appear anyway at any moment to strike where needed, rather that be crippling the Hood's operations or hitting norman where it hurts. I need you all to join the others.

Iron Fist stopped at the door and placed his hand on it "be careful, I sense swift movement I would assume these are assassin based bots on the other side. They arnt standing still they are running around perhaps to throw me off so i cant tell their positions"

sketch_turner
Spiderman nodded some to Fury's words. He turned to get a glance at the surroundings once more. "If um, you don't mind me asking Fury, how many members have you invited on this crazy party"?. The question spiderman asked which was influenced by the fight he said with Fury and Shalimar. He also asked himself "And since when was Osborn in on all this..."?

Pandoraspunani
Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost
Blackjack smiled,Spinning his guns. "Hehe mmmaybe" .

He then blasted another out of the air, it came crashing down plowing through the sand and came to a stop right at Blackjack's feet. He stepped on it's head, pushing it down into the sand and winked at Dazzler before he continued to the door.

oh brother give me a break letting go of Brian and pushing Iron aside. she pushed her hands up against the door and planted her feet firm right where the the bottom of the door and the floor meet. she took our the ear phone playing beyonce and stuck it to the door and with the right ear she channelled what was going on inside.

sounds like 3 levels. 15 bots on each platform 3 on each. Closest to us to the right of the door has a ladder and theres dead space in the middle i dont know what it is but its big. taking her earphone back into her ear and backing away from the door

ok boys....do your stuff

Wei Phoenix
"We don't have time for this. As far as we know Colonel Fury is just playing a game with us and I don't have time for games. I held back earlier so I could see what was really going on but now I'm ready to finish this and ask the Colonel a few more questions."

Brian one punched the door and charged in with haste but he was met with a barrage of gunfire with adamantium bullets. He braced himself as it was too late to dodge and took the bullets. Luckily for him his forcefield was there to protect him but its not impenetrable and it'll give in if he continues to just stand there.

"Team, cover me and I'll go and retrieve Fury's little prize!"

Anon E. Mous
"Roger that, boss man."

Nightcrawler appeared inside to draw the fire away from Britain. With a series of rapid teleports, all the bots were targeting him.
That was easy, but i can't take all these bots alone.

"Guys! Need a little help in here! *to Britain* GO! I can distract them for now, but soon th- Ahh!"

Nightcrawler was trying his best, but without any weapons, he had to use their weapons against them. One was destroyed, but another hit him in the leg, and he went down...

Shad0w_Frost
Blackjack stepped inside and slid one of his spare guns across the room towards Nightcrawler. "There ya go... use that to pop some of these clankers..." He said grinning as he began to lay down cover fire for Captain Britain with his remaining Hand-cannon.

Wei Phoenix
Brian was almost there, he ducked and dodged every bullet. He the brass ring was not only within his sight but almost within his grasps. The only thing that kept him from reaching their goal was the cry of a fellow teammate. Brian turned around to see Nightcrawler on the ground wounded. "So Fury is serious about this? He's using live rounds! I figured the ones hitting me were just blans with heavy impact but he means business. I have to save him! Kurt has never used a gun in his life and he'll end up dead. I have to end this mission though, they can save him...no I can't do that, I can't risk his life in anyone's hands but mine."

Britain turned around and flew right back down all three levels while getting shot at. He finally made his way down and grabbed his fallen ally and together they make their way up each level since the shortcut was blocked due to falling debris. The next level was a room of swords apparently made of adamantium swinging by like a pendulum."Hold on Kurt"

jalek moye
Fury raised an eyebrow at spiderman's question "Kid have you been living under a rock for the past 5 months, Norman Osborne currently has just as much power as i did when i ran S.H.I.E.L.D. only now S.H.I.E.L.D. is H.A.M.M.E.R. and he's been in on some not so clean deals as of late, but you of all people should know that. and as for the team i dont know maybe like 6 or 7 other people"

Iron Fist ran after them dodging the bullets and pucnhing holes through the robots as he passed. He got to the second floor and saw the swinging blades. "Captain, leave Nightcrawler here with me and go after the device. I can heal him"

X-23lost soul

jalek moye
(umm you never made a character for this one. i think you made urs for the x-men rp)

X-23lost soul
(( are you sure? girr.... i might have but im not sure.....gir..))

X-23lost soul
((oh yeah i get it. ok sorry your right. my bad.))

Pandoraspunani
Originally posted by jalek moye
Fury raised an eyebrow at spiderman's question "Kid have you been living under a rock for the past 5 months, Norman Osborne currently has just as much power as i did when i ran S.H.I.E.L.D. only now S.H.I.E.L.D. is H.A.M.M.E.R. and he's been in on some not so clean deals as of late, but you of all people should know that. and as for the team i dont know maybe like 6 or 7 other people"

Iron Fist ran after them dodging the bullets and pucnhing holes through the robots as he passed. He got to the second floor and saw the swinging blades. "Captain, leave Nightcrawler here with me and go after the device. I can heal him"

ok you take old of kurt ill run with Britain to the prize or whatever.....are those pendulums?

Dazzler proceeds to follow Britian...which ever road he may choose.

Wei Phoenix
"Fine then make sure he's ok and I'll do my best to end this as soon as possible. Thanks Iron Fist."

jalek moye
Iron fist sat Nightcrawler down away from the blades, he looked down at him and exhaled as he pushed his plams downward. His hands began to glow and he quickly began to strike various points on his body with his finger tips. He exhaled deeply and pushed his hand out and struck where the bullet hit, he pulled it out. The wound began to slowly heal it would seal in a few minutes. "You should be fine now just stay still if you can"

X-23lost soul

sketch_turner
Spider man shook his head chuckling some before responding."Well then i guess i am expected for a good performance from you. I'd love to get my hands on Osborn so just give me the commands. All ears here."

Anon E. Mous
"Thank you."

Was all Nightcrawler could manage. Those rounds really hurt. When Iron Fist took out the bullet, most of the pain went away, but his leg was still unusable.

Pandoraspunani
those are real rounds!....what do we do now Brian

jalek moye
Fury smiled and nodded "I expect a good show from all of you, now I will take you to the others shortly"

Shad0w_Frost
Blackjack caught up with the others quickly. Getting a running start, he took off and slid across the floor under the swinging blades as they lowered closer and closer to him. The last one nearly taking his head off... but he made it to the other side.

Wei Phoenix
"We'll do what he did!"

Brian said in relation to what BJ did. He grabbed Dazzler who was more than likely too slow to make it through on her own. He watched the pattern of the blades closely.

Pandoraspunani
brriiiiaannnnn!!! she said holding on tight and shutting her eyes...he smelled nice, she wasnt expecting that.

Wei Phoenix
After close watching Brian took flight and sped right through the hall. Brian kept his back against the swords in case anything bad would happen he could take the damage much better than she could. With his speed and agility they made it unscathed. He shout back to Iron Fist to make sure Kurt is ok. They'll handle the rest. He put Dazzler down and kept on moving.

BADGALcharlie26
Elektra was gazing at the others she found her sais on one of the tables ,she then took a cleaning wipe and cleaned them she wasn't taken any chances she didn't entirley trust fury or bruce but had agreed to join with the others anyway.

jalek moye
Iron Fist shouted back to Captain Britain "Yea He's fine" he looked back down at nightcrawler "You able to walk yet?"

Harrashe
sry. Can i get a recap on what is going on? and what r those blades made out of?))

jalek moye
(the blades are adamantium, and they are still doing the test where they have to find a device inside of a heavily armed facility.)

Pandoraspunani
Dazzler followed so close she nicked the back of Britains heels a few times

jalek moye
Fury pulled out a device from his pocket and nodded "Well, it seems the time is almost at hand, So follow me if you will" him and bruce walked out of the room and into the hangar. The stood next to a large transport helicopter.

X-23lost soul
Laura followed Fury and the others out of the room to the helicopter. as she followed she walked past spider man. "all ears huh?" it wasn't a real question. "seems to be more mouth then anything else." she commented as she looked around and waited for further orders.

Shad0w_Frost
~Blackjack~ Now running down a Long corridor as sections of the floor started opening and closing rapidly revealing a system of spinning blades in the holes below.
He leaped from platform to platform dodging the shredders beneath his feet, when all of the sudden sections of the wall opened up aswell, deploying more flying robots... chasing and firing upon him as he goes.

Wei Phoenix
Blackjack using himself as a distraction worked well for Brian. He sped right past him and broke down the last door protecting their goal. The room was empty and he made his way to the pedestal. What he found was a coffee cup that said "Fury's Mug". Brian didn't expect such a trivial object to be their goal but he grabbed it anyway.

jalek moye
Fury Looked the device and smiled "Well all it's time to go meet your team mates" he closed the helicopter door after x-23, elektra, spiderman, and shalimar got in and started it up.

Iron Fist stood by nightcrawler awaiting one of them to come back

Anon E. Mous
"Yes, thank you Iron Fist."

Nightcrawler stood up and waited alongside him after doing a few flips to make sure his leg was ok.

Pandoraspunani
a coffee mug?

Wei Phoenix
"Yeah I know its weird all of this trouble for something so trivial."

Shad0w_Frost
Blackjack looked at the mug and sighed..."what a waste of bullets.."
He then turned around facing the door, Blasting another robot headed their way as he started to charge back down the treacherous corridor to where Nightcrawler and Ironfist were waiting. "Let's get outta here.."

BADGALcharlie26
Elektra was looking around at the others as she was in the helicopter wandering how far the base was that fury was taking them to she didn't completly trust fury or his motives but was read if it was a trick.

Pandoraspunani
Wait you guys, somethings not right....im hearing something, its big really big i think its.......oh no

before she could get out who or what it was she bolted down the corridor knocking down robots out of fear and not fight, rollerblades engaged....Dazzler was out!

Shad0w_Frost
Wait you guys, somethings not right....im hearing something, its big really big i think its.......oh no

before she could get out who or what it was she bolted down the corridor knocking down robots out of fear and not fight, rollerblades engaged....Dazzler was out!

Blackjack turned around seeing Dazzler coming his way in a big hurry...
"Hey girlie...whats goin on?"

jalek moye
Furys helicopter flew towards a large rock it didnt go around it flew directly into it. the rock rippled like water and they appreaed at the beach. Fury nodded and the floor of the heli copter under all of them but Fury and Bruce opened up and the fell to the beach.

Iron Fist turned to face Dazzler leaving "I don't hear anything"

Venomancer
Shalimar looked down at the floor before looking back up."Well Fury I hope you understand my team sticks together so where one is all is.You contact and keep them up dated and I'll help you as much as I can."As the floor opened Shalimar leaping ablities caused her to slowly fall to the ground

jalek moye
Fury shook his head "This is classified information and anything that I tell you all in private will stay so. Now just go meet the others" he shouted out to her

Pandoraspunani
she barely made it to the ladder before she turned around and came back....

we all have to be vary wary right now...check all ammo re up on watever mutant power you have because this is not going to be pretty....Fury doesnt have us search long and hard for a coffee mug for nothing....

standing tall...but still behind Brian

BADGALcharlie26
Elektra jumped down also landing perfectly on her feet she had her sais out ready and followed shalimar.

Shad0w_Frost
Blackjack quickly retrieved his other gun and stood there with the others, waiting for whatever was coming.

silenthawk
Daredevil was standing on the top of a unfamiliar building he then banged his billyclub gently on the edge of the surface and his radar sense was activated he then saw the flash of the building, he then took a huge leap and then glided down the building whilst keeping up with the tapping of his club against the building so he could see towards the bottom of it.

jalek moye
Fury smiled as he saw them go towards the Base, he pressed a button that alowed his voice to be projected throgh intercoms around the base. "now for the final part of you're test, I have a surprise for you" he pushed bruce out of the hole casing him to tranform into the Hulk right the instant he hitthe ground. Fury quickly cloaked the helicopter so hulk couldnt see it.

Hulk began to walk quickly towards the base where he heard others and saw Elektra and Shalimar running to.

sketch_turner
Spiderman also jumped down the helicopter landing safely. He speeded up to catch on to the others heading towards the base. "showtime", he said.

Pandoraspunani
It's him...Hulk...he's outside, there are 3 others too sounds like a metal bar banging agaisnt the building...i dont know what the hell that is but its getting close pressing her ear up against the door once more then backing away behind brian

Shad0w_Frost
Blackjack began making his way back outside the building. "Well, let's get this over with..."
Reloading his guns as he walked.

Anon E. Mous
Nightcrawler looked over to BlackJack.

"Your guns will not hurt the Hulk. He is much too powerful to be harmed by them. You will only make him more angry and boost his strength."
*to Brian* "You are the leader, tell us what to do."

Shad0w_Frost
Blackjack paused a moment... "Yeah... but i've always wondered what would happen if i shot him in the eye..."

BADGALcharlie26
Elektra attention turned from the hulk to this loud banging she could hear against the building the grip on her sais held firmly she looked at the others and then looked around to see where the noise was coming from.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>