harry / ginny / ron / hermione

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jess-la

jess-la
Meanwhile Ginny was sitting in her room by her window looking outside.She had tears running down her face.Just then someone came through the door.
"Ginny do u want to ... Ginny whats wrong?" Hermione asked
"Nothing... Whats that you wanted to ask me?" Ginny replied as she was whipping her tears and hiding her face in her long red hair.
"Ginny you have been crying"
"No ... just thinking...can we plz go down stairs now i am hungry"
As Ginny got up Hermione ran to the door and blocked it so Ginny couldn't get through.
Hermione whispered in Ginny's ear before opening the door
"Just try and talk to Harry, OK Gin"

When the girls went down stairs they already saw Ron and harry there.
Bill and Fleur just came in the door and Fleur went over to Harry.
"How are you 'arry ?" Fleur said and kissed him on both cheeks.As she did this Ginny gave her a disgusted look and then she looked away . Hermione hit her on the arm.
"I'm fine thanks" Harry said

siriuswriter
First, this isn't really the place for fanfiction.

Second, you need need to make sure that your grammar is correct.

Third, for god's sake, no chatspeak. ever. plz is please and u is actually you. r... are.

Four : I have no idea what this story is about.

Five : learn how to format fanfiction. see what real fanfiction looks like. if you want to be a fanfiction writer, get the basics down before you start to write.

I could go on and on and on, but if you really want to learn about fanfiction, pm me. siriusly.

jess-la
ok thanks anall ... i'l take tha in mind

Paola
Nice job sirius!

moving...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.