Superman,Supergirl,Superboy vs Stardust,Morg,Cassandra Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
fight in space

who wins.

kgkg
Superman can't do it on his own.

You have two top tiers on Team 2 = Team 2 wins

carver9
Team 2 without to much trouble.

skyfather
Originally posted by kgkg
Superman can't do it on his own.

You have two top tiers on Team 2 = Team 2 wins Morg is mid tier, same as Supergirl.

carver9
Originally posted by skyfather
Morg is mid tier, same as Supergirl.

Morg would kill supergirl but I admit, he is mid tier.

kgkg
Originally posted by skyfather
Morg is mid tier, same as Supergirl. So that makes it Morg = Supergirl? or a good fight.

Lots of people are in Mid-tier like Black Adam, CN , Wally , Orion etc. who are more powerful than the others in that tier.

Supergirl is on the weaker end.

guy222
Team 2

xJLxKing
Superboy as in Superboy prime or Conner?

Enyalus
Team Two via mindrape.

And yeah, I went there. Cassandra mindrapes Supes. Long enough for Team Two to wrap the fight up. Deal with it.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team Two via mindrape.

And yeah, I went there. Cassandra mindrapes Supes. Long enough for Team Two to wrap the fight up. Deal with it.
mind rape Superman. Common!

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
mind rape Superman. Common!
She does it. Live with it.

She ****ed with Xavier's mind when his mental abilities were amped to the 11th power... no expression

xJLxKing
She does it. Live with it.

She ****ed with Xavier's mind when his mental abilities were amped to the 11th power... no expression
That's if she mind rapes him fist big grin

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
That's if she mind rapes him fist big grin
She will. She's that awesome.

And hot. Old ladies FTW.

The Pict
She will. She's that awesome.

And hot. Old ladies FTW.

Surely she'll get blitzed. 3 on 3 Each combatant will take an opponent each and everyone on Team 1 has superspeed srug

And sick

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Pict
Surely she'll get blitzed. 3 on 3 Each combatant will take an opponent each and everyone on Team 1 has superspeed srug

Even assuming she does get blitzed, it isn't like he's going to harm her. Her body is extremely mallable. Like jello almost, is the way I'd describe it. Plus, honestly, she'd know Supes was going to blitz her before he ever did it. Half a kilometer away. Mindreading. That's even assuming Supes matches up against her, which he probably would not.

Team Two nearly every time.

Survivor19
Hell, Cassie solos.
She can, you know, posess Superman and stomp everyone on opposing team. Or make him rape Supergirl. For fun.
And after that wipe out her own team. )

Enyalus
Originally posted by Survivor19
She can, you know, posess Superman and stomp everyone on opposing team. Or make him rape Supergirl. For fun.
droolio I like the way you think.

ALEMASTER
team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.