DS Galen Marek & Bastila vs SF Revan & Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Victor?

ares834
I'd say team 1. But we now little to nothing about Revan so yeah.

Gideon
"DS Galen Marek"?

Is that supposed to mean Galen Marek as of the Force Unleashed's non-canonical dark side ending or his early stages as Darth Vader's secret apprentice?

Not that it makes a difference, because Darth Malak, who is likely considerably weaker than a Star Forge-enhanced Darth Revan, is more powerful than Bastila; Marek is not strong enough to compete with Revan during the early stages of the Force Unleashed and the non-canonical dark side ending depicts him being crushed beneath a starship and reconstructed by the Emperor; he'd logically suffer more damage to his anatomy than Vader, and his potential and connection to the Force was less than Vader's to begin with, so one could assert that he would be weaker than the mechanical Darth Vader.

Long story short, I suppose, is that in either case, team one isn't good enough.

Red Nemesis
Gideon you should have stayed retired. The quality of your posts has seriously diminished.

1. Marek's DS ending isn't usable.
2. Substantiate SF Revan and how he was 'stronger' than early Starkiller.
3. Speculation about Marek's unusable dark side ending is inadmissible.
4. God willing, this was just a joke that I haven't understood yet. Why aren't I laughing?

Go home.

Eminence
He's going to hurt you for that, you know.

Red Nemesis
I gave myself an out. 'Cover thy ass' applies here.

Eminence
his will stick u in the gluteus maximus haha

Gideon
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Gideon you should have stayed retired.

I am. Mostly. And who are you to tell someone of my stature where he should or should not be?

Even if that is the case, the quality of my posts is still much greater than that which you can muster.

"Early Starkiller" struggled with Rahm Kota and was nearly obliterated by Shaak Ti who, while a great swordswoman, was nothing of particularly great station all the way around; a Star Forge-enhanced Darth Revan would logically be much greater than a mere neophyte; he was already a prodigy of legendary repute and would, in this situation, be enhanced by a dark side mechanism.

Stick to correcting grammar, because you have no business interpreting logic.

Already addressed and recognized from my very first post, you hack.

A statement more fitting to describe the entirety of your life. Do us a favor and jump off the nearest skyscraper into unforgiving concrete.

Your mother and I have business, first.

Hewhoknowsall
Team 2. Revan beats Galen and Malak beats Bastila. BTW, why does everybody use "Galen Marek" and not Starkiller anymore?

mattatom
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Team 2. Revan beats Galen and Malak beats Bastila. BTW, why does everybody use "Galen Marek" and not Starkiller anymore?

Now we know his name?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.