Rhino vs Mr Hyde with abit of a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Rhino loses a fight to Daredevil because of his compulsive tendencies and lack of thinking. Daredevil tells Rhino that its been spread all over New York what kind of screw up he is and that he is a joke by villains and heros. Rhino sits down and says I don't know what to do I have anger problems and rage issues and I need help, Daredevil hears this and makes a deal with Rhino that if he gets him training with his issues that Rhino has he has to become a good guy. Rhino thinks for a few minutes and decides to take the deal, so Daredevil sends Rhino to Stick for training with his anger and compulsive problems and after 7 weeks of training Rhino comes back to NY full refreshed and a all around calmer person. Rhino is walking down the street and sees a cop car thrown across the street, he look in the direction from where the car came from and sees Mr Hyde rampaging and Rhino decides to intervene

Galan007
Hyde rapes him. Literally, not figuratively.

complexbrother
Rino takes Mr Hyde down like a rabid dog .

BUSTER1
Originally posted by complexbrother
Rino takes Mr Hyde down like a rabid dog . thumb up

The Pict
Originally posted by golem370
Rhino decides to intervene

And gets an @ss-kicking in the process

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.