Naraku vs. Team Hawk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Naraku in his first form, before Mt. Hakurei
vs.
Sasuke, Suigetsu Hozuki, Karin, Jugo

Csdabest
I beleive Sasuke thoroughly solo rapes. Especially if its his first form.

Luminatus
Why do you say that?

dadudemon
Karin solos them all. Shows her bite marks and it's all over.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by dadudemon
Karin solos them all. Shows her bite marks and it's all over.

Solos them all? She isn't that hot to knock em all out stick out tongue.

KingD19
Isn't it damn near impossible to hurt Naraku permanently without some powerful weaponry?

Csdabest
Kirin, Amaterasu, Susano'o Tsukiomi to mind rape. OR use Genjutsu to make Naraku due his bidding. If he had a spacetime it would most likely be even more of a rape.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by dadudemon
Karin solos them all. Shows her bite marks and it's all over. Those bite marks are pretty hawt.

Luminatus
I find it hard to believe Tsukuyomi would do anything. I mean sure Kakashi couldn't take 3 days of being stabbed but Naraku's been blown into bits and come back with a smile.

Only way it would do anything is if Sasuke knew Naraku's hopes and fears. Which he doesn't.

As for Kirin, I don't recall stipulating there was a thunderstorm nearby...

And since Naraku can both hide his presence and castle, while creating an illusory castle for the heroes to find, I think he can reisst soem genjutsu.

niduin
sasuke uses his black flames, no more naraku

Csdabest
I dont know why Tsukiyomi Wouldnt work. And Wasnt his castle hidden in illusion thanks to his henchemen with the mirror or whatever. And I could have sworn his castle was only hiddenw within a barrier. And i thouyght that barrier came from another source. Been a min since i last read it but im im about 60-70 percent sure thats how it was.

There are people who are suppsoe to be experts at genjutsu/illusion yet Sasuke did manage to screw them over.

Luminatus
When Naraku has Sango bring him the Tetsusaiga he fights Inuyasha na dis wounded by Kagome. he escapes and the castle vanishes making the heroes conclude the castle was never there to begin with.
Kana, the one with the mirror, can't make illusions.
The barrier around his (real) castle is his own that he made as far as I know.

kotorfan
he was never shown to have tsukiyomi or susano'o. only amaterasu. although i would say a blast of that would anihilate naraku even though idk who that is...

if u go to naruto.wikia.com it doesn't say that sasuke has the other mangekyo techniques. only amaterasu. It didn't specify that itachi implanted others, only the amaterasu. so basically itachi gave him power, and the only reason he lost was cuz of his illness... anyways back to the topic.

Sasuke would win by amaterasu alone..

leonheartmm
byakuya, one of naraku's creations/body parts can create illusions. and i beleive if it is one of the final two versions of naraku, the team wud lose badly.

Csdabest
Originally posted by kotorfan
he was never shown to have tsukiyomi or susano'o. only amaterasu. although i would say a blast of that would anihilate naraku even though idk who that is...

if u go to naruto.wikia.com it doesn't say that sasuke has the other mangekyo techniques. only amaterasu. It didn't specify that itachi implanted others, only the amaterasu. so basically itachi gave him power, and the only reason he lost was cuz of his illness... anyways back to the topic.

Sasuke would win by amaterasu alone..

It was stated that Itachi gave him all of his jutsu and naruto wiki is such a horrible source of information

kotorfan
Originally posted by Csdabest
It was stated that Itachi gave him all of his jutsu and naruto wiki is such a horrible source of information

where was this stated? could you give me a link?

Csdabest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.