Apocalypse,Magneto vs Vulcan,Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
who wins.

Charmander
Magocalypse

Philosophía
Team 1.

Enyalus
I don't want to choose. sad

Philosophía
Originally posted by Enyalus
I don't want to choose. sad

I don't want you to choose either. Because if you pick team 2, I'm going to have to hunt you down.

Enyalus

Philosophía
I almost want to say Gladiator speedblitzes Magneto. But there's a chance he won't go for Magneto in the first place. Or that Magneto, being 0.5 km away, and with his impressive reaction time, would put up the shield and then own him.

Despite Vulcan being theoretically more powerfull, I still say that he'd get owned by either Magneto/Apocalypse, tbh.

Enyalus

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1 wins.

I love Gladiator as well, but Vulcan drags him down in this fight.

When the hell is Gladiator going to grow a pair, and rip Vulcan's head off?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Sentry/Morgana style, hell yeah.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Damn straight.

Either Gladiator beats the crap out of him again, or Black Bolt does.

Vulcan is overrated in my opinion. People think his some sort of God just because he is supposedly an Omega...

Meh. Black Bolt will stomp him in a fight.

Charmander
Who the hell overrates Vulcan?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

When he stops being the King.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The emperor, you tool.

Xplosive
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/x-men/xforce_1415.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/x-men/xforce_1416.jpg

Team 1.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Enyalus
The emperor, you tool.

Well the title he's in is War of the Kings. Kings as in more than one so yeah you tool! I'm chargin up my BAN HAMMA!

Survivor19
I find this battle tough for team 1.

Vulcan IMO by his powerset has a huge advantege over Mags. Since he can bring down the levels of energy so that there's nothing left for Mags to manipulate...
Ah, screw this. Team 1 ftw.

ALEMASTER
sorry but polaris made vulcan scream as she states in kingbreaker and magneto a superior magnetism mster should easily beat him . the real threat on gladiator and as am totally confused on apoco's powers im goin on his feat and so TEAM 1 all way

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
sorry but polaris made vulcan scream as she states in kingbreaker and magneto a superior magnetism mster should easily beat him . the real threat on gladiator and as am totally confused on apoco's powers im goin on his feat and so TEAM 1 all way

Vulcan knocked her ass back to sleep.

Survivor19
Drug him as she was and he'll die without further help.
Team 1

ALEMASTER
ye he had to keep pumping drugs into her cause hwe was scared shit less and she was beaten coz of the guard not him he was screaming i nfear and pain

Wei Phoenix
ye he had to keep pumping drugs into her cause hwe was scared shit less and she was beaten coz of the guard not him he was screaming i nfear and pain

I can not understand what you are saying.

ALEMASTER
sorri bad typing on my half ... basically he drugged her he cudnt control her or beat her he had the gaurd defeat her nt himself

Wei Phoenix
sorri bad typing on my half ... basically he drugged her he cudnt control her or beat her he had the gaurd defeat her nt himself

She woke up, he punched her, the guard/dr. didn't.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Charmander
Who the hell overrates Vulcan?

Go over to the Marvel boards.

Rage.Of.Olympus
She woke up, he punched her, the guard/dr. didn't.

She woke up, and while she was drugged severely, Vulcan attacked her.

As I recall, without being hindered by drugs, she had Vulcan on the ground screaming in agony and dying.

Vulcan's extremely lucky. He should have died a few times already, but was spared by circumstance.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Hopefully that will come soon.

Lord Feron
Gladiator big grin

Survivor19
Bump

cloud102
Team 1.

janus77
Magna-lypse/Apocalypso for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.