New "Superman vs Goku" crossover coming, first pages!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

registeredme
*PS: I'm terrible sorry if this could not be posted here, the fact is, I saw this, and imho, this guy art seens amazing, I became very excited, and I wanted to share what i've seen with as many Superman fans as posssible, please spread this over the net in comicbook related sites (specially because the guy will make a pool, people will be able to vote to see who is going to be the winner)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This guy with nickname mikemaluk is making an entire crossover history 'Goku vs Superman"... his art/style is very good, at least in my opinion. Anyway, he is asking for people opinions, there.

mikemaluk.deviantart.com/art/Goku-vs-Page1-120156109

He have made some "teasers" in the past:

mikemaluk.deviantart.com/art/Superman-VS-Goku-80679445
mikemaluk.deviantart.com/art/goku-vs-super-62090288

Some other interesting teaser crossovers (hum, it seens they are old, by those dates... they don't have a connection with this new crossover):
mikemaluk.deviantart.com/art/Superman-VS-Sentry-99788171
mikemaluk.deviantart.com/art/Goku-vs-Magneto-105240511
mikemaluk.deviantart.com/art/superman-hulk-fun-67907696
mikemaluk.deviantart.com/art/the-day-super-goes-mad-63338971
mikemaluk.deviantart.com/art/clash-of-titans-60027295
mikemaluk.deviantart.com/art/Vegeta-VS-Ultron-66019467
mikemaluk.deviantart.com/art/superman-vs-magneto-40949449
mikemaluk.deviantart.com/art/idols-29340779

Anyway, sorry to bother you guys, it seemed interesting, imho.

*PS: I've just find a new one!! Some other guy made (nick "mistermoster"wink 16 pages with a Superman vs Goku crossover!!! Pretty good material, imho!!

mistermoster.deviantart.com/art/SvGp01-english-8506189
mistermoster.deviantart.com/art/SvGp02-english-8506294
mistermoster.deviantart.com/art/SvGp03-english-8506377
mistermoster.deviantart.com/art/SvGp04-english-8506482
mistermoster.deviantart.com/art/SvGp05-english-8506551
mistermoster.deviantart.com/art/SvGp06-english-8506621
mistermoster.deviantart.com/art/SvGp07-english-8526737
mistermoster.deviantart.com/art/SvGp08-english-8526824
mistermoster.deviantart.com/art/SvGp09-english-8526903
mistermoster.deviantart.com/art/SvGp10-english-8526988
mistermoster.deviantart.com/art/SvGp11-english-8527052
mistermoster.deviantart.com/art/SvGp12-english-8527153
mistermoster.deviantart.com/art/SvGp13-english-8527215
mistermoster.deviantart.com/art/SvGp14-english-8527318
mistermoster.deviantart.com/art/SvGp15-english-8527403
mistermoster.deviantart.com/art/SvGp16-8527533

Some other people's work, very good material too!!
danimation2001.deviantart.com/art/BS-vs-GK-colors-114538011
eldenjohn.deviantart.com/art/Superman-vs-Son-Goku-84599940
darma.deviantart.com/art/Superman-vs-Goku-Boceto-71453597
nicochi.deviantart.com/art/Goku-VS-Superman-90517535
lobogio.deviantart.com/art/Superman-vs-Goku-78449495
xikinight.deviantart.com/art/superman-vs-goku-84995503

xJLxKing
The drawing is good, but both character can do much better. By the end of DBZ, Goku was able to go (almost) toe to toe with a character that was destroying planets.

However, Superman is faster, stronger, and more durable then Kid Buu. All dbz character need time to power up to even use a strong attack. Not only that by Goku's most powerful attack is Spirit bomb which wont hurt Superman(he is pure hearth). Don't forgot Superman is also a better fighter. Superman wins these fights easily

psycho gundam
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6458/horsesh.jpg

Enyalus
The artwork on these is really impressive.

KingD19
Superman is a better fighter than the guy who practiced martial arts since he was a child? The guy whose fights go so fast that he and his opponents arms and legs are just black lines? And don't forget, Goku has the kamehameha, and can go up to SSJ4.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
The drawing is good, but both character can do much better. By the end of DBZ, Goku was able to go (almost) toe to toe with a character that was destroying planets.

However, Superman is faster, stronger, and more durable then Kid Buu. All dbz character need time to power up to even use a strong attack. Not only that by Goku's most powerful attack is Spirit bomb which wont hurt Superman(he is pure hearth). Don't forgot Superman is also a better fighter. Superman wins these fights easily

Dude, Vegeta back in his first appearance could destroy the planet with his Galick Gun. This was when Goku was still at his Kao Ken stage.

Goku is way, way, beyond planetary destruction and so are the likes of Kid Buu etc.

Kid Buu, destroyed how many galaxies and planets?

Superman beating that?

Rage.Of.Olympus
The art work on this, is AMAZING!

The guy who drew this can draw better than a great deal of stuff that has gotten published even in big comic book events.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by KingD19
Superman is a better fighter than the guy who practiced martial arts since he was a child? The guy whose fights go so fast that he and his opponents arms and legs are just black lines? And don't forget, Goku has the kamehameha, and can go up to SSJ4.
Obivously you are just a guy who likes Goku. Serisouly, SSJ4 isn't even real. It's Anime not part of the Manga. Not only that but if you use SSj4, then explain he can't pick up a building. Or why Gohan is weaker then him(even though by DBZ he is stronger). Not only that but Nova sheron's attack was as strong as the temp of the surface of Sun. Goku was getting hurt by those blast. A HV from Superman and Goku is done.

Superman has more martial skills then Goku. Goku only knows one martial style.

psycho gundam
i'm not feeling the sentry one.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Dude, Vegeta back in his first appearance could destroy the planet with his Galick Gun. This was when Goku was still at his Kao Ken stage.

Goku is way, way, beyond planetary destruction and so are the likes of Kid Buu etc.

Kid Buu, destroyed how many galaxies and planets?

Superman beating that?
No offence, but if you don't mind please post anything that shows them destroying anything more then a galaxy. Kidd Buu defeat SSJ3 Goku. Not only that, but Goku was exhausted, but Buu was ready for more.

He was teleporting from planet to planet and destroying them like he did earth.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The guy who drew this can draw better than a great deal of stuff that has gotten published even in big comic book events.
Truest thing said so far tonight.

xJLxKing
I never seen someone draw like that and not have a good career. maybe that person does.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19

Kamehamehas are slow and Clark wouldn't just sit there and let him go Kaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eehaaaaaaaaaaa!

Goku can't canonically go SSJ4 and what happens if Supes takes the fight to space?

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I never seen someone draw like that and not have a good career.
My cousin and I both would be the exception to that rule. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.