Wolverine Vs The 300

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Bloody interdimensional rifts.

The Admantium-embellished one ventures through one back to ancient times and is mistaken for an enemy of Spartan civilisation.

They steal his cigars and refuse to give them back "Over their dead bodies", putting Wolverine in the position of having to reclaim them anyway.

How long will the 300 last....?
More than 300 minutes in combat, Bub..?

How long will it be before he can sit back and smoke a stogie unhindered by angry midgets?

Rogue Jedi
Doubtful the 300 smoke, they are in pretty good shape.

But I'll play. Wolvie takes alot of damage, but ends up naked, surrounded by dead spartans, in, hmm.......coupla hours, tops.

Sadako of Girth
"Naked?" lolz Why "Naked"...?

Oh lemme guess...

"'Cause this is sparta...."

It would appear that the Spartans like burning them for their incense- like-aroma...or some shit like that...... shifty

Mairuzu
hahahaha, just a fantasy of RJ's thats all

Sadako of Girth
LOL laughing out loud

Maybe they are the 1st race in history to apply a cigar case the Clinton way.

BruceSkywalker
The 300 die horribly, Logan maybe in 45 minutes, if not less

KingD19
Logan kills a bunch, then is mistaken for an angry god because of his battle prowess, and amazing resilience and ability to heal from any wound. The 300 then grovel at his feet, and ask him to lead them to victory and conquest against all who oppose them.

Darth Martin
Spartans win.......for now.

Waiting on Friday......

BrookeSmith
ha. Wolverine definitely is good...

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Spartans win.......for now.

Waiting on Friday......

How do they kill him?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
How do they kill him? They won't.

Darth Martin
How do they kill him? They don't. But I don't buy him single handedly killing all 301 of them either. Each Spartan is more skilled than Logan. If they form a circle around him he will be put down.

Sadako of Girth
But he wont stay down and throwing of a cliff wont help either.
He could use his claws to claw his way up the sides of any allegedly bottomless pit.

And the Spartans have no way to seperate his skull from his the rest of his skeleton, due to its molecularly bonded adamantium skeleton.
His regen will do the rest.

His claws would destory every sheild and bit of armour they have.

Hell if he just travels the earth Cane from Kung-Fu style for around 80 years and comes back, he'll have outlived most of them and the remaining 23 or so will be easy fodder for Wolverine in berserker mode..

More and more I think about it, as you can see, I guess, I think its more the Wolverine victory is assured.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
They don't. But I don't buy him single handedly killing all 301 of them either. Each Spartan is more skilled than Logan. If they form a circle around him he will be put down. How? For good? How will they kill Logan?

Robtard
They could dog pile him, taking a few loses doing it, but then what?

Sadako of Girth
Berserker mode.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm..Spartan ka bob.

Sadako of Girth
For 300.

(Or 20 by US fast food serving sizes. stick out tongue )

Rogue Jedi
I dont get it.................

Sadako of Girth
You will.

Watch "Super Size Me."

And then travel round the world and compare the serving sizes.

Robtard
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/5425/mov701.jpg

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud Not nearly as gay as Sparta, though.

Thats almost Statham movie/brokeback mountain level.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Remember that gay guy from the GDF, the one who said he was gonna have a Spartan body?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
haermm Remember that gay guy from the GDF, the one who said he was gonna have a Spartan body?

I think his last name was "Latino Stallion", he failed miserably at his task.

Rogue Jedi
I think his last name was "Latino Stallion", he failed miserably at his task. OH yeah, that was your boy haermm

Robtard
OH yeah, that was your boy haermm

My boy? You were friends with him, I merely tolerated him.

Rogue Jedi
My boy? You were friends with him, I merely tolerated him. He was a cool guy to talk to outside the GDF, we pm'd for a while.

Sadako of Girth

No but YOU clearly do.... lolz

Sadako of Girth
He was a cool guy to talk to outside the GDF, we pm'd for a while.

Im almost certain that the M means "Massage" but im at a loss as to what the "P" could stand for.... stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Im almost certain that the M means "Massage" but im at a loss as to what the "P" could stand for.... stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Im almost certain that the M means "Massage" but im at a loss as to what the "P" could stand for.... stick out tongue

Prostate

Sadako of Girth
Yes! That was it....!!! ....thank you. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue You can take it. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no. Thanx for your concern though.

Sadako of Girth
Thats ok. big grin

jinXed by JaNx
Dude, this already happened. I swears to huffle puff i saw this comic just the other week. Apocalypse traveled back in time and gave the Spartans Adamantium shields and Carbonadium weapons. Wolverine died within seconds. No Spartan was injured.

Trust me, it happened. I think the issue is coming out next week.

Rogue Jedi
I heard Luke Skywalker just made a lightsaber with adamantium and kryptonite crystals.

jinXed by JaNx
pfft, that aint nothin son. I heard that Iron man just made a new suit out of Vibranium and carbonadium. It also makes toaster strudels and has hook ups for any washer and dryer. Unfortunately, since Stark opted for the Washer/Dryer hookups there wasn't enough room left for the mp3 player. He is stuck using his walkman.

Placidity
Is Wolverine really any less skilled?

He has over a hundred years of battle experience.

Heck, Sabretooth, in agility mode (chasing Cyke) would be a contender.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
pfft, that aint nothin son. I heard that Iron man just made a new suit out of Vibranium and carbonadium. It also makes toaster strudels and has hook ups for any washer and dryer. Unfortunately, since Stark opted for the Washer/Dryer hookups there wasn't enough room left for the mp3 player. He is stuck using his walkman.

laughing out loud

Sado22
they don't have to kill him to defeat him. Logan's been KO'd several times.........heck, he was getting smacked around like a biatch by Mystique. got KO'd by Sabretooth AND Phoenix and was dropped with a bullet to the skull.

and then you have 300 battle hardened freaks who kicked the shite outta an army of over 1000000 soldiers. please. wolverine gets clubbed on the head, is KO'd, then tossed in the water and finds himself back in Japanese bar again.

Wolverine: gimme some beer, bub
Waitress: beer?! THIS IS VODKA!!!

Kazenji
Originally posted by Placidity

He has over a hundred years of battle experience.

Yeah maybe in the comics but not with the movies.

Spidervlad
Actually, in X-Men Origins it clearly showed how Wolverine and Sabertooth went through hundreds years of war and survived, so Wolverine has much more experience. The question is, what is he going to do when they circle him and impale him with twenty spears and then bring him up in the air with those spears?

KingD19
Cut the wooden shafts with his metal claws. And they'll have to have surgical precision to keep impaling him, since his bones won't give and break like regular people.

Sado22
won't stop him from getting KO'd though. repeated clubs to the head=ko'd wolverine.

KingD19
Who ko'd him, especially after he got his Adamantium. I don't think that getting shot counted. And if he can withstand being wailed on by Juggernaut, some Spartan's ain't knocking him out.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sado22
won't stop him from getting KO'd though. repeated clubs to the head=ko'd wolverine.

In X2 it took a bullet to the forehead to KO him for about a minute, spear, xiphos and shield hits aren't going to do it.

Placidity
I'd like to point out that we now know the reason that Wolverine was able to be KO'ed in X2 is because the police officer got lucky and fired the bullet into the hole in his skull/brain. Funny thing that he didn't lose his memory again =p

In Origins, Zero shot him in the head after the experiment and it did nothing to him.

Robtard
I'd like to point out that we now know the reason that Wolverine was able to be KO'ed in X2 is because the police officer got lucky and fired the bullet into the hole in his skull/brain. Funny thing that he didn't lose his memory again =p

In Origins, Zero shot him in the head after the experiment and it did nothing to him.

Na, those adamantium bullets, holes in Wolverines skull and Agent Zero's round was just shitty writing in Origins.

When Jean x-rays him and his skeleton in seen in the background, I don't recall seeing two holes in his skull.

The bullet also didn't go into his skull in X2, you see it crush against his skull, when it falls out, you see shiny admantium underneath, right before it heals over.

KingD19
I think it was just a higher caliber bullet against a non raged out Wolverine. In reality, that bullet shouldn't have knocked him out, since he took bullets to the head even before the Adamantium bonding, so that was bull.

Placidity
Na, those adamantium bullets, holes in Wolverines skull and Agent Zero's round was just shitty writing in Origins.

When Jean x-rays him and his skeleton in seen in the background, I don't recall seeing two holes in his skull.

You wouldn't see two holes in his skulls because his bone skull would've been healed. However, thats the area it would be unprotected by adamantium.

Even if we assume the bullet did not enter his brain, if it had hit that vulnerable part, it would've caused a fracture in his skull and also brain damage.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sado22
Wolverine: gimme some beer, bub
Waitress: beer?! THIS IS VODKA!!!

You mean.....saki?

teehee doped

KingD19
It's actually spelled Sake. wink

Robtard
You wouldn't see two holes in his skulls because his bone skull would've been healed. However, thats the area it would be unprotected by adamantium.

Even if we assume the bullet did not enter his brain, if it had hit that vulnerable part, it would've caused a fracture in his skull and also brain damage.

Nothing is being assumed, you're ignoring two vital elements:

1) The bullet didn't enter his skull, it crushed against it, this can be seen
2) There is adamantium on his skull were the bullet broke the skin, this can also be seen, when the crushed bullet falls off.

Watch the scene again, if need be.

To a lesser degree, I HIGHLY doubt they had Origins and it's "adamantium bullets" in-mind when they wrote the script to X2.

Placidity
Nothing is being assumed, you're ignoring two vital elements:

1) The bullet didn't enter his skull, it crushed against it, this can be seen
2) There is adamantium on his skull were the bullet broke the skin, this can also be seen, when the crushed bullet falls off.

Watch the scene again, if need be.

To a lesser degree, I HIGHLY doubt they had Origins and it's "adamantium bullets" in-mind when they wrote the script to X2.

Its been a long time since I've seen it and I don't have access to it.

One thing I do remember is the bullet being pushed back out (healing factor), and immediately after that, he regains consciousness.

Sadako of Girth
Robtards right. No holes on that X-Ray.

Placidity

Sadako of Girth
Where was bone ever shown healing in admantiums place...?

Robtard
Its been a long time since I've seen it and I don't have access to it.

One thing I do remember is the bullet being pushed back out (healing factor), and immediately after that, he regains consciousness.

I tried looking for tha scene on youtube, had no luck.

It crushed against his skull, when his forehead skin started to heal, it pushed/squeezed the bullet out and you see shiny adamantium underneath, only for a few seconds.

Robtard

Another ****-up in continuity, the x-ray shows a spring-like mechanism in the forearm for his claws and in X2 Styker comments "you were always an animal, Logan, I just gave you claws", or something there abouts.

So they clearly went with the non-natural claws concept originally.

Sadako of Girth
The buffoons..!

forehead skin

laughing

Darth Martin
Is Wolverine really any less skilled? He has over a hundred years of battle experience. Doubt any of the opponents he faced were as experienced, skilled, or had better teamwork than this unit.

They won't kill him but he can be exhausted(we've seen nothing to contradict this). There is 1 of him and 301 of the finest warriors Greece had ever seen(Achilles doesn't count stick out tongue). His claws would shred through the bronze though.

Sadako of Girth
But what they lacked in being a bunch of oiled up nancies, Wolverine's opponents had much better weapons and training and hundreds of years "hindsight of military history" adavntage over the Spartans.

And loads of super powered individuals.

A few oily beardy midgets, no matter how brave and waethered by battel are gonna be doomed against Wolverine, eventually.

Darth Martin
I think they can defeat him. There are 300 of them. Logan's never showed the ability to fight this many people before. And these aren't just cannon fodder ninjas. Each Sparta is highly skilled and very strong. Peak human, I'd say. They work as a unit and aren't stupid. I think they'd beat the movie version of Logan.

Sadako of Girth
Well he can fight them in groups.

Isolate smaller sections of them...and bam!

Plus time is on Logans side, he can afford for them to become aged and sloppy.

Rogue Jedi
HOW will they beat him? I mean damn, arrows and sword swipes are gonna heal instantly.

Darth Martin
Yeah, his healing fluctuates. It takes seconds for him to heal in the first two films and he pretty much heals instantly against Dark Phoenix in X3.

Rogue Jedi
Could it be that if he doesnt think about it, just let's the healing happen by itself, it takes longer?

Darth Martin
Could be because he produces a facial reaction before the healing process begins in the first 2 films.

Rogue Jedi
Or maybe his regen got stronger as the movies went on?

Darth Martin
Who knows? They made the dude the star of all 3 movies. Too bad some of the other characters weren't as well developed.

Rogue Jedi
Well, in X1 he is KO'd by Sabretooth, and in X3 Juggernaut beats the hell outta him, but he is not KO'd. And his healing factor obviously works faster in X3.

Darth Martin
True. Another solid point you may have indirectly made is the Juggernaut fight. Wolverine to my knowledge didn't get one hit. That information proves well in the "*insert brute* vs Wolverine" thread.

Rogue Jedi
Correct, but someone claimed he got hits in in the deleted scenes.

Darth Martin
Might have. I skipped the deleted scenes seeing how the film was shit. I don't even know which is worse: X3 or Origins.

Rogue Jedi
I still haven't seen Origins, that bad? laughing out loud

Darth Martin
More like dissapointing. Don't worry, your not missing anything.

Rogue Jedi
I'll buy the DVD to complete the collection, gotta at least do that.

Darth Martin
I'll probably end up buying it too. It could have been great. It wasn't technically bad, just extremely dissapointing. X3 was bad.

Alpha Centauri
Wolverine, with easy.

Would heal from pretty much anything they have, and has enough to slaughter them.

-AC

BruceSkywalker
most definitely Logan.. The 300 can't do anything to him to keep him down.. All Wolverine will do is just heal and slaughter...heal and slaughter... besides their spears and shields aren't gonna break his adamantium bones or claws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.