Nightcrawler Vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Kurt gets a sword.

KingD19
Kurt. He's not as strong, but he's more agile, faster, and he can port.

chomperx9
Originally posted by cloud102
Kurt gets a sword. kurt doesnt need a sword he takes out cap with out it

cloud102
Originally posted by KingD19
Kurt. He's not as strong, but he's more agile, faster, and he can port.

I agree. Even Spider-Man was surprised in their earlier encounters. Cap does have the experience and battle prowess, though.

Mindset
Cap would predict where he is going to teleport and decapitate him.

KingD19
Considering they've never fought, I doubt he could consider Kurt's porting so efficiently. And Kurt can find a way around that shield if the fight goes on for a bit.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
Cap would predict where he is going to teleport and decapitate him. daredevil might be able to know where kurt would be teleporting to from the sound of the telportation. but how would cap know ? even if cap did know where he would teleport to nightcrawler is to acrobatic for cap to get a hold of.

Mindset
During the course of the fight Cap would begin to see Kurt's tendencies, he would then calculate when/where Kurt would teleport and take him out with a shield throw.

chomperx9
During the course of the fight Cap would begin to see Kurt's tendencies, he would then calculate when/where Kurt would teleport and take him out with a shield throw. kurt wouldn't even need to teleport hes fast enough to dodge the shield.

Mindset
No, he's not, not indefinitely.

KingD19
You're highly underrating Kurt.

Spire
Kurt.

Mindset
You're highly underrating Kurt. Not really

chomperx9
You're highly underrating Kurt. i agree kurt is just to agile for cap to get a hold of to lay a finger on doesn't matter if he has shield or not. in fact yeah he would need the shield to stay alive cause kurt would teleport in his face and give him a nice hit where cap doesn't see it coming. id say to make the fight more fair cap should get the sword so he has a chance of slicing kurt if he gets near.

Mindset
Cap's shield > A sword

He seems to handle Spiderman's agility pretty well.

chomperx9
Cap's shield > A sword

He seems to handle Spiderman's agility pretty well. spider-man cant teleport. cap See's every move spidey makes. how the hell is he gonna see kurts coming ?

Battlehammer
Night crawler

KingD19
Well if you're not underrating Kurt, you're overrating Cap.

Mindset
Originally posted by chomperx9
spider-man cant teleport. cap See's every move spidey makes. how the hell is he gonna see kurts coming ? We were talking about agility, not teleporting.

I've addressed the teleporting already.

Battlehammer
Night crawler can KO capt before Capt is able to anticapte his ports. also night crawler no chump when it comes to h2h combat. He extremely acrobatic and agile as well as has another limb. He also quite skilled.

Mindset
Well if you're not underrating Kurt, you're overrating Cap. Or I'm doing neither, and you're underrating Cap and overrating Kurt.

KingD19
Kurt's agility is on par with Spidey's, except he can actually fight, he doesn't just let instinct and powers take over.

chomperx9
We were talking about agility, not teleporting.

I've addressed the teleporting already. kurt is more acrobatic and agile than spidey

Mindset
Kurt is not more acrobatic and agile than Spiderman, nor is he a better fighter.

Not sure were you guys are getting this stuff.

Battlehammer
Kurt is not more acrobatic and agile than Spiderman, nor is he a better fighter.

Not sure were you guys are getting this stuff.
Actaully he likly more acrobatic, he actaully trained in it allong with having super human agility. Actaully he is a more skilled fighter. He actaully knows quite a few styles and trains often.

psycho gundam
nc's physical toughness is shit though, WHEN cap knows what's up, it's lights out for the elf.

more often than not, cap hammers out a victory.

Mindset
No, he is not more acrobatic, no proof of this.

Correction, he is better trained, that doesn't mean he is more skilled or a better fighter.

Warrior18
Cap sons this fool.

Battlehammer

Correction, he is better trained, that doesn't mean he is more skilled or a better fighter.

actaully it kinda does. unlike spiderman skilled MA dont give him a problem. he doesent ahve problems due to lack of skills. He knows mroe styles, trains, been trained by one of the best. spiderman has none of this. There no reason to think Night craweler not more skilled

psycho gundam
nightcrawler is definitely more skilled than spider-man is in martial arts, kurt's one of the best swordsmen in marvel.

Mindset
What skilled martial artist has NC beaten? None come to mind.

Spiderman has developed his own style of fighting, there's no reason why he is less skilled.

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
nightcrawler is definitely more skilled than spider-man is in martial arts, kurt's one of the best swordsmen in marvel. Yea, he's more skilled at weapons...in hth, I've yet to see it.

Any examples?

chomperx9

Correction, he is better trained, that doesn't mean he is more skilled or a better fighter. so better training= less skilled ?

Mindset
so better training= less skilled ? Prove that NC better training has made him a better hth fighter.

Battlehammer
What skilled martial artist has NC beaten? None come to mind.

Spiderman has developed his own style of fighting, there's no reason why he is less skilled.
spiderman dident develope anything. He just relies sololy on his powers. If he was actaully trained he be vastly more formable. Spiderman is not as good at fighting as NC. also NC thrashed spiderman before in h2h combat if not mistaken.

Mindset
Originally posted by Battlehammer
spiderman dident develope anything. He just relies sololy on his powers. If he was actaully trained he be vastly more formable. Spiderman is not as good at fighting as NC. also NC thrashed spiderman before in h2h combat if not mistaken. No, he actually did develop his own style, which uses his enhanced speed and agility, and yes, his instincts.

Would he be better if taught a formal MA, maybe, maybe not.

Prove NC is better.

I believe you are mistaken.

Battlehammer
No, he actually did develop his own style, which uses his enhanced speed and agility, and yes, his instincts.

Would he be better if taught a formal MA, maybe, maybe not.

Prove NC is better.

I believe you are mistaken.
all he doing is relying own his own powers. It not some martial art he developed.

actaully he would be and his spider senses would be better.

how isent he? He regularly boxes and spars with a top tier MA, he trains far more, he expert in number of styles and has not shown to have defficulties vs MA's. He also a weapon expert and is increadable accuracy.

actaully I dont think I am mistaken at all.

Mindset
all he doing is relying own his own powers. It not some martial art he developed.

actaully he would be and his spider senses would be better.

how isent he? He regularly boxes and spars with a top tier MA, he trains far more, he expert in number of styles and has not shown to have defficulties vs MA's. He also a weapon expert and is increadable accuracy.

actaully I dont think I am mistaken at all.
He is using his abilities, because his style of fighting is dependent on them, that says nothing about it's effectiveness.

Maybe, maybe not. You don't have anything to prove it, so there's really no point in bringing it up.

You make a lot of claims without actually proving them.

Prove NC is the better hth fighter.

Post the scan where NC beat Spiderman

occultdestroyer
Captain America.

Because he has 'America' in his name.

chomperx9
Prove that NC better training has made him a better hth fighter. hes a better H2H fighter cause hes a more skilled martial artist hes agile and very acrobatic. spiderman amazing H2H fighter from his spider senses and hes agile and acrobatic as well just not as high as kurt

Mindset
hes a better H2H fighter cause hes a more skilled martial artist hes agile and very acrobatic. spiderman amazing H2H fighter from his spider senses and hes agile and acrobatic as well just not as high as kurt Prove it, this isn't proof.

This is just you typing your opinion.

Battlehammer
http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sp1612.jpg

night crawler doing pritty well, with out porting and not evening wanting to fight

also in Night Crawlers last mini he spar with Wolverine in h2h combat not porting and did quite well. He also boxxed with wolverine

Mindset
Not sure how that is NC thrashing him or how it shows he is superior in hth, but ok.

Sure looks like he wanted to fight, even said he was going to capture him, then when he stopped winning he ran away.

Battlehammer
Not sure how that is NC thrashing him or how it shows he is superior in hth, but ok.

Sure looks like he wanted to fight, even said he was going to capture him, then when he stopped winning he ran away.
spiderman got the jump on him, and still got hit more times. Night crawler dident even want to hurt him he comments on it later. Hell later on he displays the ability to KO spiderman with a single attack.

also that was not even porting night crawler.

chomperx9

also in Night Crawlers last mini he spar with Wolverine in h2h combat not porting and did quite well. He also boxxed with wolverine which issue was this ?

Battlehammer
Night Crawler issue 3 and 4 I think.

oh and spiderman is known for his increabable accuracy of his attacks.

Mindset
spiderman got the jump on him, and still got hit more times. Night crawler dident even want to hurt him he comments on it later. Hell later on he displays the ability to KO spiderman with a single attack.

also that was not even porting night crawler. Actually, at the time he did want to fight, later when he found out who Spiderman was he didn't want to. They each hit the other twice, then he threw a piece of the wall at Spiderman as he ran away.

And that ability to KO Spiderman, well yea, he didn't KO him, he stunned him with two sneak attacks.

Anyway seems like PIS, because in the next issue Spiderman was KOed by some thugs, and taken down by a water hose...Spiderman was definitely not fighting well, but this was in the 70's, so...srug

Battlehammer

Anyway seems like PIS, because in the next issue Spiderman was KOed by some thugs, and taken down by a water hose...Spiderman was definitely not fighting well, but this was in the 70's, so...srug

your about 20 years off. Night crawler wasent even a character in the 70's

Mindset
The comics were Amazing Spiderman #161 and 162, was released Oct. and Nov. 1976.

Mindset
According to Marvel his first appearance was Giant Size X-men in 1975.

Battlehammer
lol wow I spaced out my mistake. for some reason was thinking it was 87 nstead of 76.

Jynocidus
All I can say is it would be a decent fight =)

BUSTER1
Actually, at the time he did want to fight, later when he found out who Spiderman was he didn't want to. They each hit the other twice, then he threw a piece of the wall at Spiderman as he ran away.

And that ability to KO Spiderman, well yea, he didn't KO him, he stunned him with two sneak attacks.

I remember that story. Spiderman got beaten unconscious by 2 of Jigsaw's cheap thugs, in one of the most PIS comic book scenes I've ever read.
But back on topic I reckon if Kurt has a sword and goes for the kill, with his teleporting ability he can take Cap down.

occultdestroyer
Nightcrawler teleports CA's head off.

KingD19
^He is capable of doing that.

Juk3n
^ is correct, and there would be no teleportation pattern for Cap to counter, because it would be a one hit one kill scenerio.

so says Full capacity!

Mindset
Full capacity =/= Bloodlusted

Mr. Rhythmic
Considering they've never fought, I doubt he could consider Kurt's porting so efficiently.

But they have fought together, and if Cap knows one thing, it's how to figure out other people's weaknesses based on what he's seen.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
But they have fought together, and if Cap knows one thing, it's how to figure out other people's weaknesses based on what he's seen.

Where's the weakness in one single teleport? This isnt a stand up fight h2h. BAMF-stab-end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.