Superman VS Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Superman vs Magneto

the fight takes place inside an adamantium dome. floor ceiling walls everything made of metal

who would win the fight ?

KingD19
Magneto gives Supes a magnetism induced brain explosion.

Spire
Superman via pinball.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Spire
Superman via pinball. via ?

Spire
Through.

KingD19
I guess he means Superman speedblitzes off of the walls, floor, and ceiling of the dome, pinballing Magneto. However, Mags has a forcefield that has taken shots from a nuke, phoenix force, and a weak galactus.

Mindset
Galactus wasn't weak.

You're weak, jerk.

KingD19
I thought he was weakened, that's what I meant, and I'm not a jerk, you're a jerk, jerk.

chomperx9
now now lets play nice

occultdestroyer
Current versions, Magneto 7/10

manx422
Superman sings mags out
he punches mags head off
HV WTF
FB
thunderclap
supeman breaks admantium dome too

KingD19
Okay, you need to get out with that.

chomperx9
Originally posted by manx422
Superman sings mags out
he punches mags head off
HV WTF
FB
thunderclap
supeman breaks admantium dome too magneto has a good chance of holding superman against the wall with all the metal hes got to use as a weapon all around him. he could crush superman inside the dome as well.

manx422
Originally posted by chomperx9
magneto has a good chance of holding superman against the wall with all the metal hes got to use as a weapon all around him. he could crush superman inside the dome as well.
he sings them out or it will take a whistle in mags case

KingD19
How long have you been kissing Superman's boots?

manx422
u can not accept the fact hat superman>>>>mags and admantium
superman's singing feat is on panel

KingD19
Adamantium is unbreakable unless you alter it's bonds on a molecular level. Magneto can do that, Superman can't, and if Magneto's shields can stand an energy blast from Galactus, the freakin eater of worlds, and the Phoenix Force, the embodiment of life and death, then I'm pretty sure he can take a hit from Supes. And Magneto can cause death by manipulating the iron in the blood. He takes this.

manx422
no proof of iron in superman's blood
mags has no prayer against HV,FB,Super song

chomperx9
Originally posted by manx422
no proof of iron in superman's blood
mags has no prayer against HV,FB,Super song the entire dome is magneto weapon. even if it was a wooden dome with just one metal pole inside magneto could still take control over superman by manipulating the metal around him.

manx422
superman kills mags befor he can react

The Pict
Superman blitzes Magneto before he ever realises what's happening.

Jynocidus
Oh what the heck, I'm goin with Mags. I still think he can do something to Supermans aura or whatever, not to mention where the fight takes place, or his shields

Philosophía
Superman.

Enyalus
Split, 5/10.

The Nuul
Supes 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.