The Red Baron vs. 300

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

retturnnerr
Red Baron (a.k.a Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen) was German fighter ace (meaning, an elite pilot fighting for the air service) during World War I (1914-1918) and had a record of shooting down 80 planes in four years making him the greatest of All WWI aces.

He can shoot down with two heavy 7.95 mm Spandau guns at the SPARTAAAANSS!!!

Now before anyone closes this thread I'd like to remind you that Der Rote Baron (2008) is a German movie featuring von Richthofen as the primary character and not only this but others also featured him.

The Red Baron's aircraft (at the center of the 3 airplanes in the pic)

XanatosForever
Umm...this is spite. erm

The 300 have no way of reaching the Baron.

Robtard
Baron comes in for a sweep, guns blazing, takes out many a Spartan. Before he's able to pull up and out for a second run, a spear comes sailing and skewers him through the mouth, he crashes and burns. /the end

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Robtard
Baron comes in for a sweep, guns blazing, takes out many a Spartan. Before he's able to pull up and out for a second run, a spear comes sailing and skewers him through the mouth, he crashes and burns. /the end

laughing Too good.

Robtard
Originally posted by XanatosForever
laughing Too good.

Those triplanes had a max speed of about 110mph in ideal conditions, it's no F22.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm....one spear and thats all she wrote.

Sadako of Girth
Can the Red Baron do the predator thing, detonating a small nuclear explosive on his arm, when defeated...?

'Cause that blast might just take out those pesky spartans.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Can the Red Baron do the predator thing, detonating a small nuclear explosive on his arm, when defeated...?

'Cause that blast might just take out those pesky spartans. I don't think that technology existed back then.

Actually...I don't think that technology exists today.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't think that technology existed back then.

Actually...I don't think that technology exists today.

There are suitcase nukes, basically a scaled down nuclear weapon, capable of destroying a few city blocks.

Really isn't beyond reason.

Rogue Jedi
Red Baron buys them all pizza. Then Snoopy swoops in on his dog house and pwns them all.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Red Baron buys them all pizza. Then Snoopy swoops in on his dog house and pwns them all.

thumb up

Trackz
red baron easily

Sadako of Girth
The altitude advantage does also present the Red Baron with the opportunity to poop onto the Spartans, also.

In their eyes and everything.

Robtard
He could try a poop maneuver, but those shields protect them from a massive blanket of arrows, so I image the poop protection is second to none.

Sadako of Girth
Well....he IS German. stick out tongue

Could be a lot of incoming for them to deal with.

And what if its cold and the poop freezes at its terminal velocity...?

Might crack skulls and stuff. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.