Superboy Prime vs. Flash (Bart Allen)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
It's been said that SBP has a fear phobia of Bart stemming from the last multi earth crisis...................this aside, who would win in a battle between the two?

Slaanesh
SBP

quanchi112
Prime wins.

Enyalus
Flash combos to ko him.

Galan007
Prime.

cloud102
Prime.

Enyalus
I can't believe how many people in this thread are wrong.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
I can't believe how many people in this thread are wrong. Just one of us is wrong. stick out tongue

xJLxKing
I can't believe how many people in this thread are wrong.
hmm I count one

Mindset
Bart will vibrate through everyone of SBP's attacks. eek!

xJLxKing
Prime punches the planet and taking Bart with it.

Mindset
Bart will just run away.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Bart will just run away.
Can't he "stupid"

Mindset
Smarter than Prime.

xJLxKing
Smarter than Prime. Didn't he die while prime lived?

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Didn't he die while prime lived? facepalm

quanchi112
Prime punches the planet and taking Bart with it. When has Prime ever destroyed a planet with his fists?

leonheartmm
bart probably, superboy is deathly afraid of the flashes, this will help create indecision, and bart will push him through the speed force realm an trap him there like the flashes before.

^do u mean to say that prime cant detsroy a planet ???

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonheartmm
bart probably, superboy is deathly afraid of the flashes, this will help create indecision, and bart will push him through the speed force realm an trap him there like the flashes before.

^do u mean to say that prime cant detsroy a planet ??? When has one flash ever defeated Prime?

I mean to say he has never done it on panel. Claiming he can do something he hasn't on panel isn't good debating imo.

leonheartmm
one hasnt, but the principle of entering the speed force realm remains the same

he has busted through the anti monitor on panel, so it really isnt bade debating to say that he can bust through a puny planet.

quanchi112
one hasnt, but the principle of entering the speed force realm remains the same

he has busted through the anti monitor on panel, so it really isnt bade debating to say that he can bust through a puny planet. It took multiple flashes to hold him. There is only one in this thread.

So, now you let me know you didn't read the sc corps. You have no clue what you are talking about.

leonheartmm
but the principle is the same

not only are you arguing that superman prime cudnt destroy a planet with his bare hands, but you are also about to have your ass sorely raped based on lack of comic book knowledge yet again quan, desist, for your own good.

quanchi112
but the principle is the same

not only are you arguing that superman prime cudnt destroy a planet with his bare hands, but you are also about to have your ass sorely raped based on lack of comic book knowledge yet again quan, desist, for your own good. No, it isn't. It took multiple flashes to hold him while they carted him away. One flash couldn't do it.

I said he has never done so. That is a fact.

When did Prime break through the Am like you claimed?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, it isn't. It took multiple flashes to hold him while they carted him away. One flash couldn't do it.

I said he has never done so. That is a fact.

When did Prime break through the Am like you claimed?
Sinestro wars

leonheartmm
however, the PRINCIPLE remains the same, and then, he wasnt afraid of flashes now he is.

SC.

Enyalus
Prime had to fly through Earth in order to destroy it. If he could've punched it apart, that would make far more sense to do that then, wouldn't it?

Anywho...Bart.

quanchi112
Sinestro wars he bfr'd a severely weakened Am.

Ps. I knew the answer. Originally posted by leonheartmm
however, the PRINCIPLE remains the same, and then, he wasnt afraid of flashes now he is.

SC. That doesn't mean he can't beat the flash.

xJLxKing
Prime had to fly through Earth in order to destroy it. If he could've punched it apart, that would make far more sense to do that then, wouldn't it?

Anywho...Bart.
Okay, he can do it again

leonheartmm
he bfr'd a severely weakened Am.

Ps. I knew the answer. That doesn't mean he can't beat the flash.

if you knew it then why did you say that it never happened? seems to me like you have a compulsive need to pretend to be better and know better than others. it was weakened but that feat still trumps any planet destruction.

quanchi112
if you knew it then why did you say that it never happened? seems to me like you have a compulsive need to pretend to be better and know better than others. it was weakened but that feat still trumps any planet destruction. He never ripped into him. Prime threw/bfr'd a weakened Am. Context. What you described never happened.

Throwing a weakened character doesn't mean you can destroy a planet with your fists. LOL.

leonheartmm
he flew through his heart.

quanchi112
he flew through his heart. What are you talking about?

leonheartmm
^sumthing you obviously have no idea about smile

quanchi112
^sumthing you obviously have no idea about smile I read it you didn't. Just like with the skrull retcon you seem confused yet again.

Enyalus
Okay, he can do it again
If we're in the mood to say semi-ridiculous but plausible things, then Bart vibrates through Prime's body and pulls his heart out FTW.

leonheartmm
I read it you didn't. Just like with the skrull retcon you seem confused yet again.

ive already raped you on skull retcon and you ran like a ***** when i asked you to tell me which scans ud like me to produce. if youd like to do the same thing here, id love to help you soil urself again.

quanchi112
ive already raped you on skull retcon and you ran like a ***** when i asked you to tell me which scans ud like me to produce. if youd like to do the same thing here, id love to help you soil urself again. Originally posted by Original Smurph
Who says that the skrull version of Black Bolt's power went up to scale at the same rate as normal Black Bolt?

Maybe the power output he demonstrated against WWH is his max. Maybe it isn't. The fact that skrull bolt did something within the power range of normal Black Bolt does not at all indicate that he was capable of Black Bolt's max.

And whispers from Black Bolt have done a hell of a lot more than blow WWH away. The phrase "a mere whisper", as you use, is ludicrous.

You have no idea what you're talking about, and are trying to loosely draw together supposition based on one feat of a known skrull, to attempt to say that that's a feat for another character- the basic concept of what you're trying to accomplish is utterly retarded.

The fact that you have to resort to childish spaz's about the semantics between "replicate" and "genetically engineer" (which are NOT mutually exclusive terms... one can be genetically engineered with the intention to replicate, and a replica need not match it's original in power/stature/size to be considered a replica), displays how you're devoid of any semblance of logic, reason or coherent argument.

So, anyways, you're wrong.

Please leave. People are downright mocking you and laughing at you. Seriously though, Prime has never destroyed a planet with his fists nor did he do anything to the Am besides bfr an extremely weakened Am.

Kris Blaze
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/GreenLantern25-039.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/GreenLantern25-039.jpg Been a while since I read that. Ok, so he did flew through a severely weakened Am.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's a crazy feat of durability on Prime's part seeing as he flew through Anti-Monitor and what Anti-Monitor is made up off. That's also right after, Prime tanked at point blank range a blast capable of destroying the entire Milky Way Galaxy without a scratch.

Prime is capable of planetary destruction and so much more. Even New Earth Superman is capable of planetary destruction. New Earth Superman is capable of planet shattering power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That's a crazy feat of durability on Prime's part seeing as he flew through Anti-Monitor and what Anti-Monitor is made up off. That's also right after, Prime tanked at point blank range a blast capable of destroying the entire Milky Way Galaxy without a scratch.

Prime is capable of planetary destruction and so much more. Even New Earth Superman is capable of planetary destruction. New Earth Superman is capable of planet shattering power. When did Prime tank that blast?

Prime has never destroyed a planet on panel with his fists. We don't just credit characters with feats never performed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lack of showings do not equate lack of power. You know this, and agree to it when it suits you but here you don't.

Rune King Thor is a perfect example. It's clear his beyond Odin, but he doesn't have nearly as many feats.

Prime can obviously rip apart planets easily. He tosses planets around like chess pieces like stated.

He tanked that blast during "Sinestro Corp Wars" when the Green Lantern Corps dropped the Sinestro Corps head quaters planet and it's core exploded. Alan Scott, pushed Prime into the middle right before they set up the barrier and the core exploded.

quanchi112
Lack of showings do not equate lack of power. You know this, and agree to it when it suits you but here you don't.

Rune King Thor is a perfect example. It's clear his beyond Odin, but he doesn't have nearly as many feats.

Prime can obviously rip apart planets easily. He tosses planets around like chess pieces like stated.

He tanked that blast during "Sinestro Corp Wars" when the Green Lantern Core, dropped that miniature planet and it's core exploded. Alan Scott, pushed Prime into the planet right before they set up the barrier and the planet exploded. I am just saying for someone to claim that Prime can punch the planet apart as a viable strategy is horrible. He has never done so. It is completely out of character for him to do so at his base power with his fists.

Would you like a scan? It's been a while since I read it, but it's henshaw who takes the blast not Prime.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Dude, while extremely weakened, it took Superman, Martian Manhunter, Supergirl and a lot more characters just to try and hold him down.

The moment he is Solar charged, he shrugged them off, like bugs. He is beyond New Earth Superman by a margin and New Earth Superman has the power to shatter planets with his punches.

To say Prime couldn't do it, is ridiculous. That's like saying, Rune King Thor, can't do what Odin can do just because he hasn't shown it.

Don't you think it's a bit hypocritical for you to have that stance with Rune King Thor and Odin and go on here and have this argument?

I already read the entire arc multiple times. Did you miss the part, where Alan Scott, clearly pushes Prime on to the planet right before they encase it, and the core explodes?

People are so focused on Anti-Monitor and Cyborg Superman that they seemed to overlook it.

xJLxKing
The fact that his HV was able to go through Superman's chest while depowered shows the difference in power.

leonheartmm
People are downright mocking you and laughing at you. Seriously though, Prime has never destroyed a planet with his fists nor did he do anything to the Am besides bfr an extremely weakened Am.

idiocy exhibit A.

Mindset

I already read the entire arc multiple times. Did you miss the part, where Alan Scott, clearly pushes Prime on to the planet right before they encase it, and the core explodes?
I must have.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Too bad. It happened in the last issue of Sinestro Corps. I believe it was either Alan Scott who was present when he was tossed.

Mindset
Prove it.

captain vell
it took four flashes to beat him last time i checked....

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Superboy%20Prime/th_PrimeAlanScott.jpg

Mindset
SBP must be pretty slow to still be there when it exploded.

quanchi112
Dude, while extremely weakened, it took Superman, Martian Manhunter, Supergirl and a lot more characters just to try and hold him down.

The moment he is Solar charged, he shrugged them off, like bugs. He is beyond New Earth Superman by a margin and New Earth Superman has the power to shatter planets with his punches.

To say Prime couldn't do it, is ridiculous. That's like saying, Rune King Thor, can't do what Odin can do just because he hasn't shown it.

Don't you think it's a bit hypocritical for you to have that stance with Rune King Thor and Odin and go on here and have this argument?

People are so focused on Anti-Monitor and Cyborg Superman that they seemed to overlook it. I never said he couldn't do it I said he hasn't done it. Prime doesn't do something to win he has never once done before.

You are forgetting we don't even know how many punches it would take to do so and how quickly also. Superman claims he can destroy a planet with his punches. Do I agree that both can, yes. Has it ever been done on panel, no. Bottom line.

Prime never tanked the explosion. Period.

quanchi112
The fact that his HV was able to go through Superman's chest while depowered shows the difference in power. Who said there wasn't a difference in power among the two?Originally posted by leonheartmm
idiocy exhibit A. It looks like I am still inside your head.

Rage.Of.Olympus
SBP must be pretty slow to still be there when it exploded.

It's not my fault he stayed there.

Warlord
Prime should win this

leonheartmm
Who said there wasn't a difference in power among the two? It looks like I am still inside your head.

so on top of claiming prime never bust through the anti monitor and arguing that he cant destroy a planet with his hands you still think you matter? laughing go get shitfaced to escape reality kid.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I never said he couldn't do it I said he hasn't done it. Prime doesn't do something to win he has never once done before.

Cop out.

It's within his ability, meaning it's valid. Does Flash vibrate through his opponents to win?

Obviously not, but that doesn't me he can't. He wouldn't do that, while Prime is a sadistic bastard.

You are forgetting we don't even know how many punches it would take to do so and how quickly also. Superman claims he can destroy a planet with his punches. Do I agree that both can, yes. Has it ever been done on panel, no. Bottom line.

Superman has said he can throw punches that destroy small planets before and that was with holding back. It's pretty clear it wouldn't take too long from Clark.

Prime tosses planets around as if they were chess pieces. He easily has the power to rip a planet.

Just because he hasn't doesn't mean he wouldn't. It's in his power, and seeing as CIS isn't the problem....

Prime never tanked the explosion. Period.

There is something incredibly wrong with you.

How did Prime not tank the explosion?

He clearly does get tossed at the planet, and right after that the Green Lanterns set up their shield. It also helps that we don't see Prime even once until after the explosion.

We also see Alan Scott fighting someone else in combat. If Prime was out in the open, he would have gone back for blood.

quanchi112
so on top of claiming prime never bust through the anti monitor and arguing that he cant destroy a planet with his hands you still think you matter? laughing go get shitfaced to escape reality kid. I never said he couldn't I said he hasn't. I hadn't read sc in a while. Am was severely weakened and that is the only reason why Prime did what he did. Obviously. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Cop out.

It's within his ability, meaning it's valid. Does Flash vibrate through his opponents to win?

Obviously not, but that doesn't me he can't. He wouldn't do that, while Prime is a sadistic bastard.

Superman has said he can throw punches that destroy small planets before and that was with holding back. It's pretty clear it wouldn't take too long from Clark.

Prime tosses planets around as if they were chess pieces. He easily has the power to rip a planet.

Just because he hasn't doesn't mean he wouldn't. It's in his power, and seeing as CIS isn't the problem....

There is something incredibly wrong with you.

How did Prime not tank the explosion?

He clearly does get tossed at the planet, and right after that the Green Lanterns set up their shield. It also helps that we don't see Prime even once until after the explosion.

We also see Alan Scott fighting someone else in combat. If Prime was out in the open, he would have gone back for blood. No, it's common sense. We don't just hand over feats never before done by a certain character. Prime has destroyed a planet before while amped. he has never done so while not amped. Neither has Superman so it isn't in character as a viable strategy.

But we don't know how long it would take. That is the point. Superman doesn't start smashing planets in vs threads just because we think he can. We need to see it to see it as a possible strategy.

I never said he didn't, but him doing it in a versus thread ain't gonna happen.

We see Henshaw eat the explosion. We never see Prime tank it. Do you think the explosion would affect Am moreso than Prime? Really?

You are speculating and speculation isn't the same as proof.

Mindset
It's not my fault he stayed there. Prove it.

quanchi112
Prove it. He can't, but will continue to claim it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, it's common sense. We don't just hand over feats never before done by a certain character. Prime has destroyed a planet before while amped. he has never done so while not amped. Neither has Superman so it isn't in character as a viable strategy.

But we don't know how long it would take. That is the point. Superman doesn't start smashing planets in vs threads just because we think he can. We need to see it to see it as a possible strategy.

I never said he didn't, but him doing it in a versus thread ain't gonna happen.

We see Henshaw eat the explosion. We never see Prime tank it. Do you think the explosion would affect Am moreso than Prime? Really?

You are speculating and speculation isn't the same as proof.

We don't use it as a viable option for Superman because of CIS. Clark wouldn't do something like that unless he was blood lusted.

It's a viable strategy for Prime because his a sadistic bastard who hates Bart completely. If it means winning, he will do it.

Just because he hasn't doesn't mean he can't or won't.

It obviously doesn't take Superman to many blows, or he wouldn't use it context like he does.

I give you a scan of Prime, being tossed at the planet right before the shields go up and the explosion happens. Not only do we not see Prime until after the explosion, we see the one who did it freely fighting someone else a panel later, which wouldn't be the case if Prime was out in the open.

What more could you want?

Is it that damn hard to admit you were wrong?

It was Sinestro Corps Anti-Monitor who wasn't anything special.

Prime already kicked his ass in that arc. Destroying his armor, shouldn't do anything to Anti-Monitor who doesn't have a true solid form.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Prove it.

You're just trying to piss me off.

Where the hell was Prime then?

We don't see him after the explosion, and he clearly gets pushed into the planet right before.

If Prime was free to run around, would we see Alan Scott, directly next panel free to run around.

quanchi112
We don't use it as a viable option for Superman because of CIS. Clark wouldn't do something like that unless he was blood lusted.

It's a viable strategy for Prime because his a sadistic bastard who hates Bart completely. If it means winning, he will do it.

Just because he hasn't doesn't mean he can't or won't.

It obviously doesn't take Superman to many blows, or he wouldn't use it context like he does.

I give you a scan of Prime, being tossed at the planet right before the shields go up and the explosion happens. Not only do we not see Prime until after the explosion, we see the one who did it freely fighting someone else a panel later, which wouldn't be the case if Prime was out in the open.

What more could you want?

Is it that damn hard to admit you were wrong?

It was Sinestro Corps Anti-Monitor who wasn't anything special.

Prime already kicked his ass in that arc. Destroying his armor, shouldn't do anything to Anti-Monitor who doesn't have a true solid form. He has never done so before. The only time he did so was when his power was ridiculously amped.

The problem is we have never seen Superman do it. You keep speculating. Speculation isn't proof.

I'd like to see the explosion nail him like it did with Henshaw and Am. It didn't and speculating about it is getting old.

leonheartmm
I never said he couldn't I said he hasn't. I hadn't read sc in a while. Am was severely weakened and that is the only reason why Prime did what he did. Obviously. laughing out loud

and yet you continues to smugly say "im sure it never happened". and when you get the proverbial shaft, you grovel around like a sum1 who wasnt denying it and being a smartass about it. and if i remember correctly, prime was already planning to destroy the anti monitor. your entire argument now, and even when discussing infinite crisis SBP has always been to pretend you know what happened in the comic and making prime lose. what part of PRE CRISIS SUPERMAN POWERS is so friggin hard o understand. its a GIVEN that he can destroy planets with his fingers if he likes.

your pretending that your not denying that he cud do it, but saying that he never has. what might i ask is the POINT of stating that he never has unless you were trying to make the point that he CUDNT?! your a bad liar and when you fall over your own crap, you pretend to have been agreeing with the right side all along.

quanchi112
and yet you continues to smugly say "im sure it never happened". and when you get the proverbial shaft, you grovel around like a sum1 who wasnt denying it and being a smartass about it. and if i remember correctly, prime was already planning to destroy the anti monitor. your entire argument now, and even when discussing infinite crisis SBP has always been to pretend you know what happened in the comic and making prime lose. what part of PRE CRISIS SUPERMAN POWERS is so friggin hard o understand. its a GIVEN that he can destroy planets with his fingers if he likes.

your pretending that your not denying that he cud do it, but saying that he never has. what might i ask is the POINT of stating that he never has unless you were trying to make the point that he CUDNT?! your a bad liar and when you fall over your own crap, you pretend to have been agreeing with the right side all along. He isn't precrisis Superman.

I said Prime wins this thread. I just had a problem with him destroying a planet to do so.

leonheartmm
he has precrisis power levels.

a problem you shudnt have based on evidence and a problem which shows that you are infact not in favour of granting prime his feats under any circumstances or simply like arguing for the sake of it.

quanchi112
he has precrisis power levels.

a problem you shudnt have based on evidence and a problem which shows that you are infact not in favour of granting prime his feats under any circumstances or simply like arguing for the sake of it. I think he is more an homage to silver age Superman, but meh we are off topic again.

Prime isn't precrisis Superman he is Prime.

Prime is my third favorite character and the things I debate on are for me and me alone to decide on.

jadervason
Ooooh, this is interesting. Did Prime tank that blast or not? I always thought his durability was roughly analogous to Henshaw's. A guardian suicide-bombing in your face and a power-battery going critical should be similar, considering a guardian is like-unto a power battery.

Enyalus
Bart has made Prime bleed before. erm

Current Bart obviously loses. Peak Bart, mainlining the Speed Force...takes it down IMO.

quanchi112
Bart has made Prime bleed before. erm

Current Bart obviously loses. Peak Bart, mainlining the Speed Force...takes it down IMO. In the klatest issue of legion the flash made Prime look slow for a bit.

Mindset
Originally posted by jadervason
Ooooh, this is interesting. Did Prime tank that blast or not? I always thought his durability was roughly analogous to Henshaw's. A guardian suicide-bombing in your face and a power-battery going critical should be similar, considering a guardian is like-unto a power battery. What?

Enyalus
In the klatest issue of legion the flash made Prime look slow for a bit.
Is it still delayed or was the newest one released today?

Anywho, I'm aware that base Bart loses. Peak, with the full speedforce in him, the dude who was nearly as fast as Zoom, wins.

leonheartmm
I think he is more an homage to silver age Superman, but meh we are off topic again.

Prime isn't precrisis Superman he is Prime.

Prime is my third favorite character and the things I debate on are for me and me alone to decide on.

pleae go back and read what i wrote. i said he has pre crisis POWER LEVELS!

quanchi112
Is it still delayed or was the newest one released today?

Anywho, I'm aware that base Bart loses. Peak, with the full speedforce in him, the dude who was nearly as fast as Zoom, wins. Released. P---- Trapper is all I have to say. You'll know what I mean when you leaf through it.

quanchi112
pleae go back and read what i wrote. i said he has pre crisis POWER LEVELS! Iyo.

jadervason
What?

Huh?

Mindset
How are an exploding power battery and a guardian self destructing similar?

jadervason
How are they not?

Don't think it really matters in this one, anyway.

quanchi112
How are they not?

Don't think it really matters in this one, anyway. They are completely different.

jadervason
I don't think so, not with with Kryptonian-type invulnerability, where implosions, explosions, getting warped into another dimension all seem to be tested against the same degree of invincibility.

I think the Guardian was more powerful than the yellow power battery by some measure, as well, but at the same time one guardian couldn't take down the AM, either.

quanchi112
I don't think so, not with with Kryptonian-type invulnerability, where implosions, explosions, getting warped into another dimension all seem to be tested against the same degree of invincibility.

I think the Guardian was more powerful than the yellow power battery by some measure, as well, but at the same time one guardian couldn't take down the AM, either. I disagree.

Until you can prove they have the same effect you are just blowing smoke.

quanchi112
I can see why Prime fears the flashes. They seem much faster in combat.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/05.jpg

Prime looks like he can't lay a finger on him.

Enyalus
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/05.jpg

Prime looks like he can't lay a finger on him.

Oh wow. Helluva scan.

....Did I mention that Bart wins?

quanchi112
Oh wow. Helluva scan.

....Did I mention that Bart wins? Can I show you the spoiler at the end of the comic?

I'll put it in a link so I won't ruin it for everyone.

Enyalus
Can I show you the spoiler at the end of the comic?
Dazzle me.

quanchi112
Dazzle me. Spoiler alert.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/29-4.jpg

And the mystery guest is...........................

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/30-7.jpg

Are you dazzled?

Enyalus
Are you dazzled?

Yes...

But honestly, that's one of the most retarded things DC's ever come up with. In ZH, I think it was, it was revealed that Time Trapper was actually...um, I think Garth (not sure about the Legionaires' names). His future version. Now it's....Him?

WTF.

quanchi112
Yes...

But honestly, that's one of the most retarded things DC's ever come up with. In ZH, I think it was, it was revealed that Time Trapper was actually...um, I think Garth (not sure about the Legionaires' names). His future version. Now it's....Him?

WTF. Most have had the same reaction as you. Most hate it.

Enyalus
Most have had the same reaction as you. Most hate it.
It just...directly contradicts what has already been stated on panel.

I wouldn't mind it if they hadn't already revealed who Time Trapper actually was before now.

Mindset
How are they not?

Don't think it really matters in this one, anyway. The green power battery houses all the willpower in the universe.

How is that similar to a Guardian?

Slaanesh
wow..if TT really is Prime..doesn't that give Prime power to control time..

ThunderGodEneru
Spoiler alert.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/29-4.jpg

And the mystery guest is...........................

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/30-7.jpg

Are you dazzled? ...What?

Mindset
It's DC, that's what.

Badabing
Originally posted by lawest9
It's been said that SBP has a fear phobia of Bart stemming from the last multi earth crisis...................this aside, who would win in a battle between the two? Bart took it to SBP recently.

Slaanesh
i just finish reading LO3W #4..even with the help of so many legion..Bart still can't hurt Prime..he can never beat Prime..Bart and Yat was seen unconscious after Prime beat them down the fortress..

xJLxKing
He was hitting the cells out of Prime but they don't damage him.

kgkg
Prime is Time Trapper I don't know why people are annoyed but this is great news smile

Mindset
Why?

kgkg
Other than how he got time manipulating powers nothing severely wrong with it. His characteristics matches quit well with Time Trappers past actions. It also explains why Time Trapper has been experimenting on Superman and kryptonians from different time line. Like Silver Age Superboy etc. It also explains his massive hared toward Superman.

Imo this is good shit.

Mindset
Well your opinion is wrong.

kgkg
As for this fight no Bart is not beating Prime. I don't see anyone under skyfather this guy at least without plot devices

kgkg
Well your opinion is wrong. This was suppose to be a right or wrong question?

Mindset
That should have been obvious.

kgkg
So what's the right answer?

Mindset
Whatever my answer is.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He has never done so before. The only time he did so was when his power was ridiculously amped.

The problem is we have never seen Superman do it. You keep speculating. Speculation isn't proof.

I'd like to see the explosion nail him like it did with Henshaw and Am. It didn't and speculating about it is getting old.

Are you actually saying that Prime lacks the ability to destroy a planet even though it's clear New Earth Superman can do so, and Prime is so much beyond him and he has tossed planets around like chest pieces to the point he changed the center of the Multiverse?

facepalm

Thanos can't beat Quicksilver. You know why? He has never done so on panel, and saying he would is speculation and speculation isn't proof. dur

It's clear that Prime gets tossed directly at the planet right before the Green Lantern's set up their Force Field. After they set up their Force Field no one breaks through it, and it doesn't get dropped until after the explosion and that's exactly when we see Prime. Only after it.

quanchi112
It just...directly contradicts what has already been stated on panel.

I wouldn't mind it if they hadn't already revealed who Time Trapper actually was before now. That's dc for ya. And they wonder why marvel is numero uno......damn didio.Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
...What? What are you confused about?Originally posted by xJLxKing
He was hitting the cells out of Prime but they don't damage him. I don't think this flash can beat him or ko him. But he more than clealry showed how much faster he was than Prime. He was running circles around him.

quanchi112
Are you actually saying that Prime lacks the ability to destroy a planet even though it's clear New Earth Superman can do so, and Prime is so much beyond him and he has tossed planets around like chest pieces to the point he changed the center of the Multiverse?

facepalm

Thanos can't beat Quicksilver. You know why? He has never done so on panel, and saying he would is speculation and speculation isn't proof. dur

It's clear that Prime gets tossed directly at the planet right before the Green Lantern's set up their Force Field. After they set up their Force Field no one breaks through it, and it doesn't get dropped until after the explosion and that's exactly when we see Prime. Only after it. I never said he lacks the power. I have simply said he won't do something he has never done in a comic to win on this board.

Thanos can use methods he has previously used. He can erect shields, forceblock, mindrape, blast, etc. Thanos won't do something he has never done on panel and you won't see me argue for something I just make up.

That is the difference. Quit obsessing on whether he can do it or not. Prime has never wrecked a planet with his fists so that dismisses it as a viable option on this board. smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
I never said he lacks the power. I have simply said he won't do something he has never done in a comic to win on this board.

Silver Surfer, has never used Red Solar Energy to win a fight as I recall, but since he hasn't we assume he won't to win if he say, faces someone like Superman?

It's faulty logic. It's within his power, and CIS isn't stopping him so it's a valid option.

Thanos can use methods he has previously used. He can erect shields, forceblock, mindrape, blast, etc. Thanos won't do something he has never done on panel and you won't see me argue for something I just make up.

Make up what?

Is it lack of power? No.

Is it lack of blood lust? No.

So can he do it? Yes.

What's stopping him to do in a fight if he has no other option? Nothing.

It's not that Prime, can't or won't do it, so it's still an option. Hell, I never even said Prime will destroy the planet to win. I just find it silly, if someone says we cannot use it as an option.

That is the difference. Quit obsessing on whether he can do it or not. Prime has never wrecked a planet with his fists so that dismisses it as a viable option on this board. smile

Exactly what stops him from destroying the planet?

Why can't/won't he do it?

We both know his a sadistic bastard who would kill, and we both know he has the power. So what prevents us from using it as an option.

The best you can say, is that it isn't a likely possibility. You can't dismiss the possibility all together.

Galan007
Originally posted by kgkg
Other than how he got time manipulating powers nothing severely wrong with it. His characteristics matches quit well with Time Trappers past actions. It also explains why Time Trapper has been experimenting on Superman and kryptonians from different time line. Like Silver Age Superboy etc. It also explains his massive hared toward Superman.

Imo this is good shit. I agree. Though I am quite curious as to how DC will explain those pesky temporal powers? hmm

----

On another note, aside from the the fact the Prime was more than likely not at full power (to to the happenings of the prior issue) - he was obviously having problems with Bart due mostly to his preexisting fear of the Flash family in general (hence the stuttering when he was engaging them.) Point being; that mental edge doesn't exist in this thread.

Prime ftw.

iceman24567
Like Quan thinking Thanos beats Odin isn't pure speculation the Bias i tell you eek!

xJLxKing
I don't think this flash can beat him or ko him. But he more than clealry showed how much faster he was than Prime. He was running circles around him.

Well he was weakened. Darkness, Red Sun..etc

quanchi112
Silver Surfer, has never used Red Solar Energy to win a fight as I recall, but since he hasn't we assume he won't to win if he say, faces someone like Superman?

It's faulty logic. It's within his power, and CIS isn't stopping him so it's a valid option.

Make up what?

Is it lack of power? No.

Is it lack of blood lust? No.

So can he do it? Yes.

What's stopping him to do in a fight if he has no other option? Nothing.

It's not that Prime, can't or won't do it, so it's still an option. Hell, I never even said Prime will destroy the planet to win. I just find it silly, if someone says we cannot use it as an option.

Exactly what stops him from destroying the planet?

Why can't/won't he do it?

We both know his a sadistic bastard who would kill, and we both know he has the power. So what prevents us from using it as an option.

The best you can say, is that it isn't a likely possibility. You can't dismiss the possibility all together. Surfer has capitalized on a weakness and has the ability to do so.

There are unknown variables. How many punches etc. Why hasn't he done it yet? Why didn't he just wreck the planet before with his fists when he was getting attacked?

I keep repeating myself because you don't get it. We don't make up feats and treat them as factual evidence based upon your annoying assessments and abc logic.

It isn't in character for Prime to do so. I have more than explained this to you. Your inability to comprehend this is astounding.

The reason he doesn't do it because he has never done so before on panel with his fists. We don't make up feats, brah.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Like Quan thinking Thanos beats Odin isn't pure speculation the Bias i tell you eek! It's my opinion if they would fight again. It's speculation who would have won their first fight either way.Originally posted by xJLxKing
Well he was weakened. Darkness, Red Sun..etc No, he just couldn't keep up. Flat out he is slower than the flash. This issue proved it. I see why he fears them.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
I agree. Though I am quite curious as to how DC will explain those pesky temporal powers? hmm

But, do you remember in the Legion of Super Heroes issues leading up to Zero Hour someone else was revealed to be the Time Trapper? It was Garth or...someone else. A Daxamite, I think. Legion member.

Now they've got Prime playing the role? How? He retcon punched himself? lol

It also makes zero sense why he would be powerful as the Time Trapper. Who, as we know, lives at the end of time, near Entropy. There's no sun there. Pretty much total darkness. Nothing for Prime to recharge his cells with.

xJLxKing

He got hit by Red Solar Radiation a few times. He also got hit by darkness which sapped him of more power.

Also, He isn't scared of speedsters because of there speed, but the speed force itself. This is why he is especially scared of Bart. Bart is the reason he was trapped in the SF.

quanchi112
He got hit by Red Solar Radiation a few times. He also got hit by darkness which sapped him of more power.

Also, He isn't scared of speedsters because of there speed, but the speed force itself. This is why he is especially scared of Bart. Bart is the reason he was trapped in the SF. He also got hit in his solo issue in sc. Nothing in the issue claimed he was weakened so therefore it is erroneous o fyou to assume so.

They get their speed from the speed force..... no expression no expression no expression no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
Surfer has capitalized on a weakness and has the ability to do so.

There are unknown variables. How many punches etc. Why hasn't he done it yet? Why didn't he just wreck the planet before with his fists when he was getting attacked?

I keep repeating myself because you don't get it. We don't make up feats and treat them as factual evidence based upon your annoying assessments and abc logic.

It isn't in character for Prime to do so. I have more than explained this to you. Your inability to comprehend this is astounding.

The reason he doesn't do it because he has never done so before on panel with his fists. We don't make up feats, brah.

facepalm

I concede. I can't argue with Quan logic.

He can't even accept that Prime destroying the planet, is an option. An unlikely option but an option still. He doesn't lack the power and CIS isn't stopping him.

I never even said he would destroy the planet, just that him destroying the planet is a possibility that is open to someone of his level of power.

Apparently, since he hasn't destroyed Earth, he can't do it here.

Primme re-arranged the entire Multiverse center. Guess how he did that?

quanchi112
facepalm

I concede. I can't argue with Quan logic.

He can't even accept that Prime destroying the planet, is an option. An unlikely option but an option still. He doesn't lack the power and CIS isn't stopping him.

I never even said he would destroy the planet, just that him destroying the planet is a possibility that is open to someone of his level of power.

Apparently, since he hasn't destroyed Earth, he can't do it here.

Primme re-arranged the entire Multiverse center. Guess how he did that? It isn't because it's never happened in a comic.

The only time he do so was without his fists while he was amped. laughing out loud

It isn't in character for him to do so. A character needs to destroy a planet with their fists to be able to do it in a vs thread.

Ps. I think he can do it and have said so multiple times.

xJLxKing
He also got hit in his solo issue in sc. Nothing in the issue claimed he was weakened so therefore it is erroneous o fyou to assume so.

They get their speed from the speed force..... no expression no expression no expression no expression
Scans? I don't understand

quanchi112
Scans? I don't understand He got his with red solar radiation while weakened in his solo sc issue. It really had no effect.

There was nothing mentioned in this issue that Prime was weakened. He also had aid and help. He had an entire team aiding him.

Mindset
I agree. Though I am quite curious as to how DC will explain those pesky temporal powers? hmm

----

On another note, aside from the the fact the Prime was more than likely not at full power (to to the happenings of the prior issue) - he was obviously having problems with Bart due mostly to his preexisting fear of the Flash family in general (hence the stuttering when he was engaging them.) Point being; that mental edge doesn't exist in this thread.

Prime ftw. Yes it does, that's CIS.

xJLxKing
He got his with red solar radiation while weakened in his solo sc issue. It really had no effect.

There was nothing mentioned in this issue that Prime was weakened. He also had aid and help. He had an entire team aiding him.
WTF is SC? You mean sinestro wars where he fought Jay & wally?

quanchi112
WTF is SC? You mean sinestro wars where he fought Jay & wally? Sinestro Corps. It wasn't called sinestro wars, you noob.

You obviosuly didn't read the issue.

xJLxKing
Sinestro Corps. It wasn't called sinestro wars, you noob.

You obviosuly didn't read the issue. ahha Actually I have the issue. You probably didn't read it though. FYI: I hope you didn't try and look at the respect threads

quanchi112
ahha Actually I have the issue. You probably didn't read it though. FYI: I hope you didn't try and look at the respect threads You just called it sinestro wars and tried correcting me. I mean come on. It's obvious I read the entire issue. You seem clueless about the entire storyline.

Mindset
It was called Tales of the Sinestro Corps, the individual comics, that is.

The main one was Sinestro Corps Wars

Rage.Of.Olympus
It isn't because it's never happened in a comic.

The only time he do so was without his fists while he was amped. laughing out loud

It isn't in character for him to do so. A character needs to destroy a planet with their fists to be able to do it in a vs thread.

Ps. I think he can do it and have said so multiple times.

Did he not smash two planets together destroying them when he moved the Center of the Multiverse?

quanchi112
Did he not smash two planets together destroying them when he moved the Center of the Multiverse? That isn't wrecking a planet with your fists.

xJLxKing
You just called it sinestro wars and tried correcting me. I mean come on. It's obvious I read the entire issue. You seem clueless about the entire storyline.
You are an idiot for even thinking you are right! I was wrong, but you are wrong too!! Obviously, you haven't read it because you don't know the name hahah laughing laughing out loud

Mindset
So then you haven't read it either?

xJLxKing
So then you haven't read it either?
No, I was just saying how stupid his logic is. Just because I forgot the full name doesn't mean I haven't the it.

iceman24567
Bart is currently amped by the speedforce so are the other speedsters most likely i don't see normal kid Flash being such a bother to Prime.

quanchi112
You are an idiot for even thinking you are right! I was wrong, but you are wrong too!! Obviously, you haven't read it because you don't know the name hahah laughing laughing out loud I read the entire arc.

You obviously haven't.

Mindset
They are?

quanchi112
Bart is currently amped by the speedforce so are the other speedsters most likely i don't see normal kid Flash being such a bother to Prime. Where does it state this?

iceman24567
They are? I said most likely embarrasment . Xs and Bart are thats for sure.

iceman24567
Where does it state this? Read the bloody issue it's in plain site i assure you.

xJLxKing
I read the entire arc.

You obviously haven't.
Well, you are allowed to say your opinion even if you have no proof. I can easily try and prove you wrong, but I don't want to make you look more of an ass(if that's possible)

quanchi112
Read the bloody issue it's in plain site i assure you. Which page? I have the entire issue and I must have missed it.

quanchi112
Well, you are allowed to say your opinion even if you have no proof. I can easily try and prove you wrong, but I don't want to make you look more of an ass(if that's possible) What are you asking me to prove?

iceman24567
Which page? I have the entire issue and I must have missed it. Read it 5 more times Bart says something that rhymes with turkey eek!

Rage.Of.Olympus
That isn't wrecking a planet with your fists.

He took two planets, and smashed them together.

So planetary destruction power? Check.

No CIS that limits him from doing it? Check.

quanchi112
Read it 5 more times Bart says something that rhymes with turkey eek! What page?

Galan007
It also makes zero sense why he would be powerful as the Time Trapper. Who, as we know, lives at the end of time, near Entropy. There's no sun there. Pretty much total darkness. Nothing for Prime to recharge his cells with. Well considering the exotic powers Prime seems to have acquired, I highly doubt he would still require solar radiation to nourish him.

Yes it does, that's CIS. Here's the OP:Originally posted by lawest9
It's been said that SBP has a fear phobia of Bart stemming from the last multi earth crisis...................this aside, who would win in a battle between the two? So no. The aforementioned metal edge would be nonexistent here.

Enyalus
Well considering the exotic powers Prime seems to have acquired, I highly doubt he would still require solar radiation to nourish him.
I highly doubt you like women. Does that make it true? uhuh

-K-M-
What page?

Pg.7, and yes X and Kid Flash were indeed somehow amped.

Galan007
I highly doubt you like women. Does that make it true? uhuh Maybe. ermmhappy

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>