Debate me, k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Original Smurph
I'm bored. Let me argue with someone.

Any power level below abstract/skyfather... almost any characters. Amalgam or just a normal debate. Choose a character from any medium or genre, so long as I get to argue a comic character and the match up isn't ridiculously balanced in your favor.

I'll even consider taking match ups seemingly balanced in your favor. Just give me something to do.

Enyalus
lol, I pick Majestic!

Original Smurph
Srsly?

I could debate against Majestros... mmm

Enyalus
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Srsly?

I could debate against Majestros... mmm

Sure. Who you taking?

psycho gundam
debate against superman, you won't be bored doing that.

Enyalus
Edit. lol

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Enyalus
Sure. Who you taking? Hmm... I would say Surfer, but I honestly think that might be stomp-ish.

I'd also say Supes, but that sounds boring. mmm

Sersi
Black Bolt
Firestorm
Stardust

Any one of them would be fine, I suppose.

If you feel they're too unfair, I can run through a list of others. This is off the top of my head.

Enyalus
Hmm... I would say Surfer, but I honestly think that might be stomp-ish.

I'd also say Supes, but that sounds boring. mmm

Sersi
Black Bolt
Firestorm
Stardust

Any one of them would be fine, I suppose.

If you feel they're too unfair, I can run through a list of others. This is off the top of my head.

Hmm, fine by me. Any one of those but for Supes. Considering his ridiculous "WTF?" feats.

Battlehammer
well after your done smurph I actually like to discusses who you believe would be most effective if one was able to combind anothers power with that of Silver Samurai

leonidas
i once had a pretty good debate against . . . a few people and used thor vs majestros. but don't let me interrupt. let's get it on!

boxing

leonidas
incidentally--i think black bolt would make for the best debate of that bunch you named.

Starscream M
black bolt vs magneto would be a good debate

Rage.Of.Olympus
^That would be good.

I'm up for anyone who wants to debate. I need to get my head off the idiocy that I have encountered lately.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by leonidas
incidentally--i think black bolt would make for the best debate of that bunch you named. Cool.

I'll use Black Bolt then.

Popular opinion's probably against me to start with, but I shall persevere.

psycho gundam
there should be judges

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
there should be judges Nah, that will only halt the process.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^True.

Original Smurph
Uh... anybody can judge.

Psycho Gundam can judge.

leonidas
Cool.

I'll use Black Bolt then.

Popular opinion's probably against me to start with, but I shall persevere.

maybe slightly. as it stands--pre-debate--i'd give majestros about 7/10 against black bolt. if you can convince me it's a dead-heat, you'll have done well. smile

leonidas
oh, and stop going all invisible and sh!t. it freaks me out. shock

Original Smurph
Leo can judge too. smile

Invisibility is my super power.

leonidas
Leo can judge too. smile

nwoot

enyalus wins. shifty

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Battlehammer
well after your done smurph I actually like to discusses who you believe would be most effective if one was able to combind anothers power with that of Silver Samurai Cool.

What are the capabilities of his tachyon field? Are they unbreakable? Cut through almost anything?

Rage.Of.Olympus
We having judges then?

Cool.

Well, when is it going to start?

This is going to be a good debate and I love both Majestros and Blackagar Boltagon (Those names are incredibly cool.).

psycho gundam
cuts any matter but adamatium, not too sure about energy

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
We having judges then?

Cool.

Well, when is it going to start?

This is going to be a good debate and I love both Majestros and Blackagar Boltagon (Those names are incredibly cool.). Well, we might grab a third judge at some point... odd numbers ensures a victor.

I reckon Enyalus should have some say in all this first though.

Enyalus
Why? You could grab Bran and Batdude as judges and I'd still win the debate.

stick out tongue Joking.

Battlehammer
Cool.

What are the capabilities of his tachyon field? Are they unbreakable? Cut through almost anything?

yes there suposes to be unbreakable as well as cut through almost anything. he can also put it within any inorganic material. He should also beable to cover range wepaons such as bullets,arrows thrown sword ect.

Original Smurph
Why? You could grab Bran and Batdude as judges and I'd still win the debate.

stick out tongue Joking. I'd take you up on that, but not doing so will make it funnier when I win.

Not joking. smile

Original Smurph
yes there suposes to be unbreakable as well as cut through almost anything. he can also put it within any inorganic material. You want a certain power level or company? Cuz I want to say Plastic Man, but he is low herald.

Original Smurph
Eny, when do you want to start/end?

Enyalus
I'd take you up on that, but not doing so will make it funnier when I win.

Not joking. smile
Okay. Loser has to smoke the sauage pole of the winner.

I'm going to need your street address.

Juntai
Alright, I'm here.

I win.

wink

Enyalus
Eny, when do you want to start/end?
You wanna do it tonight, or no?

Battlehammer
You want a certain power level or company? Cuz I want to say Plastic Man, but he is low herald.
I was thinking at tops high meta around colossus level.

also if you could think of any lower level characters that with his abiltiy could make them far bigger threat to tiers above.

Original Smurph
You wanna do it tonight, or no? Sure. Tonight, ending when? I was thinking at least a day.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well, we might grab a third judge at some point... odd numbers ensures a victor.

Cool.

Okay, now lets start this thing. Too much talking.

Enyalus
Sure. Tonight, ending when? I was thinking at least a day.
Guess it doesn't matter. I have a final Wednesday so will need to study tomorrow night. Should be done by then though, right?

How we doing this? Posting stuff of our character without posting stuff about the other person's character? 'Cause I'm not too big on BB.

Original Smurph
Guess it doesn't matter. I have a final Wednesday so will need to study tomorrow night. Should be done by then though, right?

How we doing this? Posting stuff of our character without posting stuff about the other person's character? 'Cause I'm not too big on BB. K, I'll set up the thread now. We can talk tomorrow about whether we want to keep going or not.

Uh, just like a normal KMC debate, only with just us and no outside interference.

TricksterPriest
Regarding being able to cut things with no limits: Persuader from the 30th century has an ax that literally could cut ANYTHING. Even rediculous things like voices or energy. LSH foe.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Regarding being able to cut things with no limits: Persuader from the 30th century has an ax that literally could cut ANYTHING. Even rediculous things like voices or energy. LSH foe. Yeah, I know.

That has no application with Silver Samurai.

-------------------------------------

Cap, the indestructible part is the best.

Go for somebody with crap durability but solid powers.

Blink, for instance.

Martian_mind
Try Selene,She can bring anything inanimate to life,and if she can make them indestuctible and able to cut through anything,well she's pretty much set considering her healing factor.

Original Smurph
I still love the plastic man idea.

Make himself indestructible, and make his body capable of cutting anything.

Martian_mind

I missed that one.

Scary goddam thought.

Also,Is Hammer in your tourney,cause if he is,i think he's just fishing for ideas ATM.

psycho gundam
that's not how samurai's power's work, they only imbue longitudinal objects he's holding with tachyons, not organics like his own body.

what about fusing him with loa from the x-men, kinda the same thing.

Martian_mind
Plasticman's inorganic.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I missed that one.

Scary goddam thought.

Also,Is Hammer in your tourney,cause if he is,i think he's just fishing for ideas ATM.

I am not in the tourney. I actually tried and get other to understand how some characters can be quite valuable in such tourneys. I also be more then happy to bounces some character idea off people who wish to uses some unknown or often over looked characters. I can also help find issues and or scans for people.

I also just like discussing characters

Original Smurph
I missed that one.

Scary goddam thought.

Also,Is Hammer in your tourney,cause if he is,i think he's just fishing for ideas ATM. Nah.

He doesn't really do anything above Wolverine level.

Battlehammer
that's not how samurai's power's work, they only imbue longitudinal objects he's holding with tachyons, not organics like his own body.

what about fusing him with loa from the x-men.

he can imbue any type of metal with his ability

Battlehammer

It only seems to work on metal. I never seen him do it on a person. Though it would possiably work on colossus.

Battlehammer
Nah.

He doesn't really do anything above Wolverine level.
true. I mid tier down. Don't really much like anything higher then that.

aside from Thunder Cats

psycho gundam
he can imbue any type of metal with his ability how large was the biggest object (besides his katana)?

Martian_mind
How high up are the thundercats?

Original Smurph
true. I mid tier down. Don't really much like anything higher then that.

aside from Thunder Cats and jedi, i suppose

psycho gundam
It only seems to work on metal. I never seen him do it on a person. Though it would possiably work on colossus. if that's true, fuse plastic man with mercury of the x-men (either one) and silver samurai.

fighting skills, tachyon field, and killing intent from the samurai, x-men training, liquid metal form, and morphed weapons skills from mercury, and plastic man's malleability.

Battlehammer
how large was the biggest object (besides his katana)?
Can't remember to tell you the truth. He never really had a limit on his ability, it his CIS that prevents him from utilizing the power to it fullest. If not for his honor, he could literally make his entire armor unbreakable or uses guns, causing the bullets being fire to be unbreakable.

Original Smurph
if that's true, fuse plastic man with mercury of the x-men (either one) and silver samurai.

fighting skills, tachyon field, and killing intent from the samurai, x-men training, liquid metal form, and morphed weapons skills from mercury, and plastic man's malleability. not to mention plastic man's added durability (for what that's worth), and his telepathy immunity.

Battlehammer
How high up are the thundercats?
Low Meta maybe little higher physically depending on which one you are referring to. There weapons however, some of which are extremely powerful such as the sword om omin's

psycho gundam
Can't remember to tell you the truth. He never really had a limit on his ability, it his CIS that prevents him from utilizing the power to it fullest. If not for his honor, he could literally make his entire armor unbreakable or uses guns, causing the bullets being fire to be unbreakable. ^ droolio the applications for that are endless. (if it's supported by scans)

Battlehammer
and jedi, i suppose
yea and jedi's liek Mace Windu

Original Smurph
Can't remember to tell you the truth. He never really had a limit on his ability, it his CIS that prevents him from utilizing the power to it fullest. If not for his honor, he could literally make his entire armor unbreakable or uses guns, causing the bullets being fire to be unbreakable. wait, can he maintain the tachyon field after the thing leaves his hand?

mmm

Martian_mind
his telepathy immunity.

AKA the biggest steaming pile of plot induced power in all of comicdom?

Battlehammer
if that's true, fuse plastic man with mercury of the x-men (either one) and silver samurai.

fighting skills, tachyon field, and killing intent from the samurai, x-men training, liquid metal form, and morphed weapons skills from mercury, and plastic man's malleability.
Yup or Sam/canon balls sister.

Plus theoretically his power over such tachyon fields should allow him the ability of superhuman speeds.

Original Smurph
AKA the biggest steaming pile of plot induced power in all of comicdom? yes.

doesn't make it any less true.

post-fernus (aka, since Bats said that he "evolved" the immunity), there's nothing to dispute it.

psycho gundam
not to mention plastic man's added durability (for what that's worth), and his telepathy immunity. he would pwn.

tachyons supposedly pass through all matter (in our world), they even pass through universes uninhibited by gravity, faster than light.

Battlehammer
wait, can he maintain the tachyon field after the thing leaves his hand?

mmm
yes I believe they state so in his hand book entry. I also if not mistaken have seen him throw his sword and the energy remain on it.

Martian_mind
yes.

doesn't make it any less true.

post-fernus (aka, since Bats said that he "evolved" the immunity), there's nothing to dispute it.

Has anyone tried telepathy post-fernus to show it's not a one-off?

IIRC,In an arc set in the past he fended off telepathy with a completely different excuse.

Original Smurph
Has anyone tried telepathy post-fernus to show it's not a one-off?

IIRC,In an arc set in the past he fended off telepathy with a completely different excuse. Don't think so.

Aye, before he "evolved", right?

Battlehammer
Hey does the tier thread, include in individuals powers there weapons?

If so Lion-O among others of the Thunder Cats need to be place good deal higher.

Enyalus
I think there was a Lion-O vs. He-Man feature comic...hmm.

I know I saw fanart for it.

Also, I have no idea why I just brought that up. Its 1 and my brain is mush, I guess.

Battlehammer
Also how does one indicate weather one should be effected by TP or not. I mean Wolverine has shown to be effected by TP, but he has also shown to either by completely unaffected or highly resisten

Battlehammer
I think there was a Lion-O vs. He-Man feature comic...hmm.

I know I saw fanart for it.

Also, I have no idea why I just brought that up. Its 1 and my brain is mush, I guess.
Lion-O. If he was not effected by CIS and used his swords power to the fullest he could literally transport He-Man to another planet lol light years away.

Martian_mind
Don't think so.

Aye, before he "evolved", right?

IIRC that evolved statement is ambigous at best....Batman doesn't state that it was a recent evolution,or that he has "finished" evolving or anything.

Does he?

Original Smurph
IIRC that evolved statement is ambigous at best....Batman doesn't state that it was a recent evolution,or that he has "finished" evolving or anything.

Does he? Apparently he doesn't say evolved at all.

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/4802/fernus3ws5.jpg

He does say "is no longer"... after Plaz spent 3000 years at the bottom of the sea.

Yea, ambiguous.

Martian_mind
He never alludes to it changing at some point in his career....

Plus,Joe Kelly also showed that he was ignorant of Plas's vulnerabilty to melting and Martian vision.Which has one-shot him before.Not to mention he seemed unaware of the time that a White Martian Beat Plas in a shapeshift battle.He also had no idea of Jonn's history,as he stated the guardians culled the Burning martians 20,000 years ago,despite it being explicitly stated numerous times that Jonn was pulled through time from 40,000 years in the past.

Kelly didn't know shit.

Philosophía
I can judge.

leonidas
scoob and i actually considered amalgamating samurai during the last tournament. can't recall who with, though it may have been shift, now that i think about it. there were problems though. none of which i will mention here in case someone thinks he's still a good idea . . . shifty

Original Smurph
Reopened. Kewl.

Battlehammer
lol

Original Smurph
lol Just a thought...

if Silver Samurai could affect minerals and similar, then a Silver Samurai/Dust amalgam could be ridiculously good.

Dust's actually made of silicon, iirc.

Still, a thought.

For that matter, a Silver Sam/Sand combo could be real good too.

psycho gundam
Yup or Sam/canon balls sister.

Plus theoretically his power over such tachyon fields should allow him the ability of superhuman speeds. true, all she has to do is remove her top layer of skin to reveal a metallic one and then imbue herself with the tachyon field.

nobody is phucking with that.

batdude123
Silver Samurai/Hydro Man

Original Smurph
So, I need a new match now.

Any power level below high herald, choose any character you want, etc.

I r bored

Enyalus
I'm choosing Darkseid!

shifty

Original Smurph
Kewl.

I choose Batman.

Mindset
You win.

Enyalus
Kewl.

I choose Batman.

laughing out loud That'd be truly awful, considering their head-to-head matches.

If no one else takes you up by tomorrow night, I'll think of someone to debate with again.

Original Smurph
If no one else takes you up by tomorrow night, I'll think of someone to debate with again. Kewl

Starscream M
Kewl I'll debate you juggernaut durability (me) vs galactus durability (you) if you're up for a challenge

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'll debate you juggernaut durability (me) vs galactus durability (you) if you're up for a challenge when?

Starscream M
when? tomorrow

edited.

Original Smurph
It's tempting, but I don't know much Galactus.

Hmm....

Starscream M
It's tempting, but I don't know much Galactus.

Hmm.... actually good point...neither do I. nevermind the debate then.

kgkg
^ If you don't know much about Galactus how are able to claiming that his durability is lower than juggernaut?

From the scans when he is nearly dying?

quanchi112
actually good point...neither do I. nevermind the debate then. How can you compare the two characters then if you just admitted you don't know jack about Galactus?

Starscream M
Originally posted by kgkg
^ If you don't know much about Galactus how are able to claiming that his durability is lower than juggernaut?

From the scans when he is nearly dying? I know some about galactus durability...but not that much about him overall

leonidas
actually good point...neither do I. nevermind the debate then.

laughing out loud

smurph wins!

nwoot

ps--if you want, i'll entertain you. pick 2 characters and you take whichever you'd like. if i REALLY don't know the character i'll repick. we'd need to spread things over a few days though. erm

kgkg
I know some about galactus durability...but not that much about him overall Are you clamming that Normal fed Galactus < Juggernaut in durability?

Starscream M
Originally posted by kgkg
Are you clamming that Normal fed Galactus < Juggernaut in durability? by onpanel feats...yes

OneDumbG0
So, I need a new match now.

I r bored Here's an idea for a debate between us. Who below high-herald do you believe would take more than a healthy majority against Dr. Doom? Depending on your answers, maybe we can disagree enough on certain matchups to have a healthy debate. Let me know if you're interested.

psycho gundam
^sentry

Original Smurph
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Here's an idea for a debate between us. Who below high-herald do you believe would take more than a healthy majority against Dr. Doom? Depending on your answers, maybe we can disagree enough on certain matchups to have a healthy debate. Let me know if you're interested. Black Adam, Cable (Full Power), Captain Marvel (DC), The Flash III (Wally West), The Flash IV (Bart Allen), Shaman Nate Grey, Sersi, Shaman, Cassandra Nova

Those are the ones I'd consider. I may have to narrow down the list a bit further, and I'd consider others as well, but "more than a healthy majority" is a hard thing to debate because I really don't know what that constitutes, and 10/10 is always a difficult thing to argue.

See what you think, let me know.

Mindset
Those are all wrong.

Bart is the closest to winning, him being the greatest Flash and all.

OneDumbG0
Black Adam, Cable (Full Power), Captain Marvel (DC), The Flash III (Wally West), The Flash IV (Bart Allen), Shaman Nate Grey, Sersi, Shaman, Cassandra Nova

Those are the ones I'd consider. I may have to narrow down the list a bit further, and I'd consider others as well, but "more than a healthy majority" is a hard thing to debate because I really don't know what that constitutes, and 10/10 is always a difficult thing to argue.

See what you think, let me know. I don't consider Black Adam to be below high herald, but hey, that's me. I could put up an argument with a great deal of those characters, but it'd be a very hard argument on my end and we're really not that far apart in our opinions. The only one I might consider arguing is Sersi. But that only depends on how many out of 10 you think Sersi takes.

Original Smurph
I don't consider Black Adam to be below high herald, but hey, that's me. I could put up an argument with a great deal of those characters, but it'd be a very hard argument on my end and we're really not that far apart in our opinions. The only one I might consider arguing is Sersi. But that only depends on how many out of 10 you think Sersi takes. I just copy/pasted from the tiers thread. srug

OneDumbG0
^ How many do you think Sersi takes against Doom?

Original Smurph
8/10.

If you really want to argue Doom, I could see if there's a low herald that I'd debate for too for a majority.

OneDumbG0
^ Hmmm. Unfortunately, I am running the scenarios in my head and there are few vulnerabilities of Sersi's I am aware of for me to definitively overcome the general consensus and predilection of many posters here that Sersi is extraordinarily powerful. So I'll pass on that. I may revisit this in the future though.

As for low herald, go for it. But don't confine yourself to the tier list. I have serious objections to that list as it is. Just think of character matchups that I would disagree sharply with you on.

Original Smurph
^ Hmmm. Unfortunately, I am running the scenarios in my head and there are few vulnerabilities of Sersi's I am aware of for me to definitively overcome the general consensus and predilection of many posters here that Sersi is extraordinarily powerful. So I'll pass on that. I may revisit this in the future though.

As for low herald, go for it. But don't confine yourself to the tier list. I have serious objections to that list as it is. Just think of character matchups that I would disagree sharply with you on. K, well...

Meggan?

Depending on the starting situation, arguing a bloodlusted version of Blink to take at least some wins would be fun. Hell, I'd argue for a majority.

I could argue Sand for a 5/5 too.... mmm

Oh, btw, I'm assuming that we're barring time manipulation with Doom. I dunno if he actually has time magic, but I wouldn't bother debating that.

Battlehammer
send man mix with silver samurai powers would be deadly

OneDumbG0
K, well...

Meggan?

Depending on the starting situation, arguing a bloodlusted version of Blink to take at least some wins would be fun. Hell, I'd argue for a majority.

I could argue Sand for a 5/5 too.... mmm

Oh, btw, I'm assuming that we're barring time manipulation with Doom. I dunno if he actually has time magic, but I wouldn't bother debating that. Actually. Give me a few days and I'll argue Sersi taking 8/10 with Doom. As I consider it, if Doom were to travel through time, then that would be leaving the battlefield and a self-BFR. Otherwise, someone like Morgan le Fay would be undefeatable against someone who can't time-travel.

What I want to argue is that it is more probable than not, that Doom would at least be able to take 3/10. Agreed?

Original Smurph
Actually. Give me a few days and I'll argue Sersi taking 8/10 with Doom. As I consider it, if Doom were to travel through time, then that would be leaving the battlefield and a self-BFR. Otherwise, someone like Morgan le Fay would be undefeatable against someone who can't time-travel.

What I want to argue is that it is more probable than not, that Doom would at least be able to take 3/10. Agreed? thumb up

Depending on how long you want, this may go into next week. I'm never free over the weekends.

Original Smurph
send man mix with silver samurai powers would be deadly Debate me in an amalgam match?

Dunno if I want to debate against a Sand Man/Silver Sam amalgam, but it can be whatever you want. srug

Battlehammer
naw I dont have enough scans on sandman plus I dont have enough time. I got big paper to finish, but maybe some other time

Original Smurph
cool

OneDumbG0
thumb up

Depending on how long you want, this may go into next week. I'm never free over the weekends. Start tomorrow then with your opening post. I'll respond as soon as I can. We'll try to keep this as contained and short as possible. To be honest, I've never debated in this fashion before, so I'll follow your lead.

It is agreed that Dr. Doom cannot time-travel in this fight. I'll concede that. You are arguing that Sersi can take at least 8/10. I am arguing that Dr. Doom can take at least 3/10.

Any volunteers for judges? I assume that Original Smurph and I reserve approval over who our judges are.

Original Smurph
K, well, I might still be able to start tonight, but it'll be going into next week in all liklihood. I reckon we should probably just start next sunday/monday, since I probably will be on very little after tonight until then.

Starscream M

It is agreed that Dr. Doom cannot time-travel in this fight. I'll concede that. You are arguing that Sersi can take at least 8/10. I am arguing that Dr. Doom can take at least 3/10.
so smurph is saying doom can win 2/10 and you're arguing that doom can win 3/10

that's a little too nuanced to debate, no?

Original Smurph
so smurph is saying doom can win 2/10 and you're arguing that doom can win 3/10

that's a little too nuanced to debate, no? Well, I'm saying no more than 2 times, and he's saying no less than 3.

Standard debates are the difference between 6/5, 5/5 and 4/5. No different really.

psycho gundam
i want to judge again, your matches are kewl.

Original Smurph
Standard debates are the difference between 6/5, 5/5 and 4/5. No different really. I actually meant 6/10, 5/10 and 4/10.

It made sense when I wrote it.

Enyalus
Any volunteers for judges? I assume that Original Smurph and I reserve approval over who our judges are.

If Smurph and yourself don't mind, I'd be more than happy to judge.

Original Smurph
Both are cool with me.

tjcoady
I'll submit my name as a judge candidate, if you need one.

OneDumbG0
^ I'm good with both you and Enyalus. And I also don't see the need to limit ourselves to three judges. I'm cool with three out of five judge votes as well or even beyond that as long as you limit your rationale for judging based purely on what we post and nothing else. To the point of even ignoring your own knowledge. I understand this to be the rule in these kinds of things. The only other requirement I have is you give a succinct explanation for your vote.

Original Smurph: Start any time you like. I'll be very busy this weekend myself so next week is fine by me.

Philosophía
Bumpz.

This thread could be a place where people could post characters that they are willing to argue for, so that certain debates could come up.

Philosophía
Edit after the edit time limit: I'd recommend against skyfather/+ characters though. ermm

Enyalus
sad But I wanted to draft Mandrakk.

Philosophía
And I wanted to draft Superman. You can't always get what you want.

Seriously though, I don't want to get into the idiotic hyperbole-fueled 'I can destroy more universes than you!!!' discussions any time soon. Besides, the whole charm of < skyfather characters is that they have various powersets and feats, and the tactics and discussions are thus more interesting.

Enyalus
So, Smurph said the cap was high meta now, right?

Philosophía
I just checked the first post, and Smurph also mentioned power levels below abstract/skyfather. Good.

Anyhow, if everybody would start posting some of the characters they'd rep, things would go smooth.

When I have time, I'd be willing to debate for Batgirl, Bullseye, Black Adam, Doomsday, Green Lanterns, Loki, Magneto, Sentry, Superman..etc.

Enyalus
You did that Batgirl/Bullseye Battlezone a while back, didn't you? That was cool.

I'd own you in a Magneto debate. uhuh

Philosophía
Yeah, I did. I was kinda dissapointed since I mostly spent time uploading scans and when it finally came to discussing it, due to timezone and shit, we only got a few posts each (me and Srank). I didn't really have time to put emphasis/discuss tactics, at all. Thus the whole "when I have time.." bit. At least 2 days of discussion.

Magneto discussions should be interesting. It'd be fun to debate for him against a GL.

Blair Wind

Original Smurph
i might be back now.

did you miss me?

batdude123
Nope.

Original Smurph
cut yourself.

batdude123
Nope.

Enyalus
But what if you did?

Rage.Of.Olympus
You'd probably enjoy it.

Original Smurph
I wanna have a BZ match against Gamora, Midnighter, Karate Kid or someone else I consider extremely overrated.

Enyalus
Sure you wanna toss Midnighter's name into that list, punk? uhuh

Unlike KK, who has only managed to stalemate someone like Mon-El for a brief period of time, Midnighter's actually killed two Kryptonian-like beings at the same time (Kryptonian-like meaning flight, heat vision, super strength, etc), and blitzed another one faster than it could see, to kill him, too. stick out tongue

leonidas
you feel gamora is overrated? who'd you go against her with?

Enyalus
you feel gamora is overrated? who'd you go against her with?
The dude said she'd lose to Iron Man...

Original Smurph
Sure you wanna toss Midnighter's name into that list, punk? uhuh

Unlike KK, who has only managed to stalemate someone like Mon-El for a brief period of time, Midnighter's actually killed two Kryptonian-like beings at the same time (Kryptonian-like meaning flight, heat vision, super strength, etc), and blitzed another one faster than it could see, to kill him, too. stick out tongue If that's all that's required to be Kryptonian-like, then, hell, Vision is kryptonian-like.

Anyways, debate me with Midnighter then?

Original Smurph
you feel gamora is overrated? who'd you go against her with? Probably most high metas. It was inspired because I witnessed a majority of Vs. posters claiming she'd beat Stark, but that doesn't have to be the match up.

leonidas
Probably most high metas. It was inspired because I witnessed a majority of Vs. posters claiming she'd beat Stark, but that doesn't have to be the match up.

hmm, i wouldn't agree that she'd beat tony i don't think. she COULD beat him, but he's more then capable of putting her down. hmmm . . .

Original Smurph
hmm, i wouldn't agree that she'd beat tony i don't think. she COULD beat him, but he's more then capable of putting her down. hmmm . . . Well, we could debate on how much Tony would win vs. her

As for other characters, my typical high meta character would be Sand (from JSA).

Assuming that he gets rejected, I'd go for Super Skrull, Machine Man, Temugin w/ the Mandarin's rings (I think, I'd have to check that one out)... and more, I'm just pulling names out of my head.

leonidas
Well, we could debate on how much Tony would win vs. her

As for other characters, my typical high meta character would be Sand (from JSA).

Assuming that he gets rejected, I'd go for Super Skrull, Machine Man, Temugin w/ the Mandarin's rings (I think, I'd have to check that one out)... and more, I'm just pulling names out of my head.

i could prolly defend gamora if you wanted. i thought enyalus was BZ'ing you with 'nighter already though.

meh, whatever. if you want to choose a dc person we could maybe start the BZ version of marvel v dc--if anyone is interested in it. if not, i guess it doesn't matter who you choose.

Enyalus
Meh, thinking on it, Midnighter wouldn't really do well in a battlezone, I don't think. He's got feats like most high end street people do. But his other feats, mostly battles, are against superhumans with no feats of their own. For instance, he's taken on 30 metas at the same time without being struck, and beat most of them before the Carrier BFR'd the remainder. And he's beaten an entire spacestation full of enhanced "zombies" (I guess you'd call them) that were 10 times stronger, faster and more durable than humans and had a healing factor. But, no feats prior to him killing them. The canon fodder rule kinda takes precedence in that sort of situation, I would think.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>