NAZI FACE OFF: Amon Göth Vs The Von Trapps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Ralph Fiennes' character from Schindler's list is sent to after the Von Trapp family at the end of "The sound of Music".
His orders are to kill. His has a squad of eight.

Officer Von Trapp Christopher plummer must fight/guide his family to safety.
He arms the children with Lugers.
Julie Andrews gets smoke grenades.

(All Von Trapp evading/killing/singing feats considered.)

Sadako of Girth
"A dohhhh A deerrrrrrrrrr A femaleee deeerrrrrrrrrr motherf**kers!!!"
wink

Robtard
Von Trapp is a clever man and a soldier himself. I think he would realize that he can't outrun the Goth crew with the youngest of his flock slowing him down, so I think he would use what he has, to his best advantage.

The children are skilled tree climbers, as seen in the film, they also have those hideous yet camouflaged play outfits that Maria made for them out of the old drappery. So I think he hides all but Greta (the youngest girl) among the trees and has Greta lay on the road motionless, like a slug, her only defense. While then takes Greta's Luger (to dual wield) and hides in the shrubbery under the trees with Maria.

The Nazi's will stop to investigate Greta, thinking Von Trapp abandoned her due to her inherent weakness and not being fit to survive; when they do, Maria springs forthh covering the area with smoke while wailing like a banshee, the Baron jumps out sideways with dual Lugers blazing and the children rain death from above. Goth's crew doesn't have a chance,I'm afraid.

Great Vs. thread. btw.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
Von Trapp is a clever man and a soldier himself. I think he would realize that he can't outrun the Goth crew with the youngest of his flock slowing him down, so I think he would use what he has, to his best advantage.

The children are skilled tree climbers, as seen in the film, they also have those hideous yet camouflaged play outfits that Maria made for them out of the old drappery. So I think he hides all but Greta (the youngest girl) among the trees and has Greta lay on the road motionless, like a slug, her only defense. While then takes Greta's Luger (to dual wield) and hides in the shrubbery under the trees with Maria.

The Nazi's will stop to investigate Greta, thinking Von Trapp abandoned her due to her inherent weakness and not being fit to survive; when they do, Maria springs forthh covering the area with smoke while wailing like a banshee, the Baron jumps out sideways with dual Lugers blazing and the children rain death from above. Goth's crew doesn't have a chance,I'm afraid.

Great Vs. thread. btw.

hysterical hysterical hysterical

Best. Post. Ever...!!!!
(Thank you, btw)
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sadako of Girth
As long as Greta doesn't wear red that day, I can can see no problem with that plan of attack at all.

We all know from Schindler's list that Germans could only see in varying gradients of black, white and red.

(Thats probably why they coloured the swastika like that)

Robtard
She would be in her play outfit, the one that Maria made for all the children from the old drapery, a nice green pattern that blends perfectly into the shrubbery.

This is a key element to the Von Trapp's trap.

Sadako of Girth
Then it is truely flawless given the greenness of the drapes. yes

"The sound of Chaotic Stravinsky style murder/battle music" should be the full title of this movie by rights.

I wonder what the sons they would sing in the slaughter would be?

"No-bo-dy wields a smokebomb like Mar-iaaaaaaa..."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.