Bruce Lee against King Leonidas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

retturnnerr
a

Sadako of Girth
Does Lee have Nunchaku, butterfly swords...any of that shit...?

kotorfan
Lee side kicks Leonidas, puts a hole in his shitty shield, then whips his ass with his nunchuks.

He dies before he knew what happened. lol

ok to back this up..

Lee can thrust his fingers through steel cans. (before in the old days, coke cans were made of much thicker steel, not aluminum) Lee's striking speed from 3 feet with hands down at his side reached 1/500th of a second. Leonidas goes down.
Lee is like faster than any of the other martial artists I've seen (Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Michelle Yeoh, Tony Jaa, Chuck Norris) infact Jaa is slow compared to the rest.. lol

If Lee has his nunchuks, he wins automatically.
If he has a staff or sword, he might get scratched lightly.
If he is barehanded, Leonidas would have a hole in his shield from Lee's 40mph kick, then have his eyes plucked out in 1 second, then finished with a punch to his pathetic sixpack from spartan steroids.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by kotorfan
Lee side kicks Leonidas, puts a hole in his shitty shield, then whips his ass with his nunchuks.

He dies before he knew what happened. lol

ok to back this up..

Lee can thrust his fingers through steel cans. (before in the old days, coke cans were made of much thicker steel, not aluminum) Lee's striking speed from 3 feet with hands down at his side reached 1/500th of a second. Leonidas goes down.
Lee is like faster than any of the other martial artists I've seen (Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Michelle Yeoh, Tony Jaa, Chuck Norris) infact Jaa is slow compared to the rest.. lol

If Lee has his nunchuks, he wins automatically.
If he has a staff or sword, he might get scratched lightly.
If he is barehanded, Leonidas would have a hole in his shield from Lee's 40mph kick, then have his eyes plucked out in 1 second, then finished with a punch to his pathetic sixpack from spartan steroids. You're clearly not the brightest bulb in the knife-drawer.

Leonidas wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
You're clearly not the brightest bulb in the knife-drawer.

Leonidas wins.

You might have messed that one up.

You're right, though.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Robtard
You might have messed that one up.

You're right, though. Believe me, it was intentional.

Sadako of Girth
Can Lee use his eye lasers....?

XanatosForever
It makes me sad, but Bruce would probably lose.

Rogue Jedi
Which version of Bruce?

BruceSkywalker
HUH?

Rogue Jedi
This is gonna be closed.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Which version of Bruce?

Bruce Lee was basically the same guy in every film.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed. One can only define Lee's character in any given film, in terms of which relatives of his have been killed by the big boss of the flick.

Lee in Enter the Dragon, for example= "Dead sister man"

Darth Martin
Well if this is Lee from Enter the Dragon, Leonidas wins. How's Lee gonna get around the shield?

Sadako of Girth
With two butterfly swords.

dadudemon
LULZ.

Leonidas kicks Lee into the bottomless pit thingie after saying, "This is Sparta."

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Indeed. One can only define Lee's character in any given film, in terms of which relatives of his have been killed by the big boss of the flick.

Lee in Enter the Dragon, for example= "Dead sister man" What about the "Promise to Mother" version? laughing

Sadako of Girth
Yeah Lee in Enter the dragon is therefore "Deadsistered, maternally obliged Lee".

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by dadudemon
LULZ.

Leonidas kicks Lee into the bottomless pit thingie after saying, "This is Sparta."

If Lee doesnt kick Leonidas down the same pit after saying nothing at all while Leonidas is making his Sparta speech, of course.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah Lee in Enter the dragon is therefore "Deadsistered, maternally obliged Lee". Dude that shits funny crylaugh

dadudemon
If Lee doesnt kick Leonidas down the same pit after saying nothing at all while Leonidas is making his Sparta speech, of course.

Dude, I'm just joking.

Lee would own Leonidas, bare fisted.

Sadako of Girth
Ahhhhh. My apologies. smile

dadudemon
Ahhhhh. My apologies. smile

laughing

Sometimes, going for the obvious loser makes for some fun.

Sadako of Girth
It does.

Robtard
You know, I'm not entirely convinced Lee's movie feats could defeat a fully armed Leonidas. Leo be fully protected from helm, shield and grieves, he also has a serious reach advantage with the spear.

Put 100 Enter the Dragon, 100 Game of Death and 100 Chinese Connection Lee's in the Thermopylae pass and those Persians are destroying them in the first round, the Asexual King won't even have to pull up his Immortals, let alone bomb tossers, Shaka Zulus, Gigantic elephants or battle rhinos.

While Leonidas with gear would do fairly well to great in any of Lee's battles on film.

You see, I'm just not convinced of Lee's awesomeness when he's not fighting Filipino extras pretending to be Chinese gangsters or blind Negroes.

Rogue Jedi
Lee fought Kunta?

Robtard
Lee fought Kunta?

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Sadako of Girth
You know, I'm not entirely convinced Lee's movie feats could defeat a fully armed Leonidas. Leo be fully protected from helm, shield and grieves, he also has a serious reach advantage with the spear.

Put 100 Enter the Dragon, 100 Game of Death and 100 Chinese Connection Lee's in the Thermopylae pass and those Persians are destroying them in the first round, the Asexual King won't even have to pull up his Immortals, let alone bomb tossers, Shaka Zulus, Gigantic elephants or battle rhinos.

While Leonidas with gear would do fairly well to great in any of Lee's battles on film.

You see, I'm just not convinced of Lee's awesomeness when he's not fighting Filipino extras pretending to be Chinese gangsters or blind Negroes.

Good points.

In all honesty, ive only seen 300 the once. I thought it overhyped.
(More of a movie for the ladies and RJ) stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Good points.

In all honesty, ive only seen 300 the once. I thought it overhyped.
(More of a movie for the ladies and RJ) stick out tongue laughing Actually, I thought the coolest looking guys were the Immortals.

Sadako of Girth
shifty Yeah right

stick out tongue

Robtard
laughing Actually, I thought the coolest looking guys were the Immortals.

But the Spartans and their oiled up bodies made you pitch the biggest of tents.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. That's why I am with a gorgeous WOMAN, and not a man. laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
Transporter3 style.

Sadako of Girth
Mhm. That's why I am with a gorgeous WOMAN, and not a man. laughing out loud

You SAY you are.
But we all know you are shacked up with a 43 year old chartered accountant called Bruce. laughing out loud

Cant spell "Woman" without "man", man. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
You SAY you are.
But we all know you are shacked up with a 43 year old chartered accountant called Bruce. laughing out loud

Cant spell "Woman" without "man", man. Hmm...Then that week I spent in Trinidad with her must have been a hallucination. Must be a ghost who I am planning a week in Tobago with in July.

Sadako of Girth
Ghosts need tans too, huh...? stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
She's a native, bro. Do the math.

Robtard
Hmm...Then that week I spent in Trinidad with her must have been a hallucination. Must be a ghost who I am planning a week in Tobago with in July.

You're a good son, taking mother on vacations with you. Bravo.

Sadako of Girth
There was no way for me to have extrapolated that from the mere mentioning of the holiday.

Sadako of Girth
You're a good son, taking mother on vacations with you. Bravo.

ROFL hysterical

Rogue Jedi
haermm Jackass.

Robtard
She's a native, bro. Do the math.

http://www.convictcreations.com/animals/images/feeding.jpg

Sadako of Girth
LOL

haermm Jackass.

stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
http://www.convictcreations.com/animals/images/feeding.jpg .............................................Your wife?

Robtard
.............................................Your wife?

Na, I married Nazi, blond hair, blue eyes.

Sadako of Girth
The best kind of Nazi.

Rogue Jedi
Na, I married Nazi, blond hair, blue eyes. Bardock?

Robtard
Bardock?

He's brown haired and dark-eyed, iirc. (<--- and I always do)

Sadako of Girth
No he originally was blond/blue eyed, but those cybernetic poop-enhancers worked well..and have darkened his appearance. stick out tongue

Impediment
Bruce Lee is not a movie character.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.