Batman Weapon's knowledge vs some top MA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
Ok this is weapon skills. No powers or other equipment. Each combatant has much time to get uses to there lack of powers as needed. Just have the weapons listed

Which opponents beat with samurai sword out of wolverine, silver samuria, elektra

which opponents he beat with just a shield out of captain america, Bucky, taskmaster

which opponents he beat with sias out of echo, elektra, bulleye

which opponents he beat with a knife out of punisher, wolverine, agent zero

which opponents he beat with a bo staff out of shang-chi, elektra, wolverine, stick

which opponents he beat with nun chucks out of shang-chi, moon night

if there any other match up or better opponets or weapons that can be used pleases make suggestions

also pleases give reasons why he loses or wins

psycho gundam
kinda lost in translation there bro.

you want to know if batman could beat the people listed using the weapons in each scenario right?

is it a free for all or is it batman against one of the three per scenario?

and what criteria shows superiority? is it a fight or weapon kata's?

Spire
It's like someone keeps turning off my screen every 3 seconds while reading that.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by psycho gundam
kinda lost in translation there bro.

you want to know if batman could beat the people listed using the weapons in each scenario right?

is it a free for all or is it batman against one of the three per scenario?

and what criteria shows superiority? is it a fight or weapon kata's?

sorry about that.

each fight is one on one. weapon stated are the only one given. Just wondering which individuals I listed are superior or inferior in skill compared with batman with the weapon stated.

so for example is batman superior with his swordmenship with a samurai sword then elektra ect.

it a fight, but determined by individuals skill with the weapon compared with batman skill with the weapon

Battlehammer
everyone understand now?

So what I am pritty much asking which of the fallowing opponents elektra,bulleye,wolverine,captain america, echo, taskmaster, shang-chi ect. is batman more skilled then with the weapons listed below.
samuria sword
shield
nunchucks
bo staff
knife
sias

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Battlehammer
sorry about that.

each fight is one on one. weapon stated are the only one given. Just wondering which individuals I listed are superior or inferior in skill compared with batman with the weapon stated.

so for example is batman superior with his swordmenship with a samurai sword then elektra ect.

it a fight, but determined by individuals skill with the weapon compared with batman skill with the weapon cool.

imo

1) definitely not better than elektra, the other two are debatable.

2) might be on par or better than bucky, the other two are out of the question.

3) bats loses all three

4) slight majority over frank, but it could go either way. maverick.... ? logan's probably better.

5) shang and especially stick own him, elektra and wolverine are debatable.

6) again, shang schools him, might beat moon knight

psycho gundam
add throwing daggers/boomerangs

Battlehammer
cool.

imo

1) definitely not better than elektra, the other two are debatable.

2) might be on par or better than bucky, the other two are out of the question.

3) bats loses all three

4) slight majority over frank, but it could go either way. maverick.... ? logan's probably better.

5) shang and especially stick own him, elektra and wolverine are debatable.

6) again, shang schools him, might beat moon knight
Thanks. Are there any others weapons or opponents you think would be good fights?

I actaulll think Logan would soundly beat him with a sword.

Yea Maverick/agent zero. he part of the weapon x program, he a pritty good h2h fighter and uses a knife coated in adamatium

Battlehammer
add throwing daggers/boomerangs
to late for me to editted. However they are added.

so which of the characters mention could he beat with throwing daggers or boomerangs, which would loses to him.

psycho gundam
i just don't know how good he is in fighting, he does however have blasts that can make healing factor's backfire.

Battlehammer
i just don't know how good he is in fighting, he does however have blasts that can make healing factor's backfire.
He pretty good. Well trained. He uses to be far less powerful he got upgraded. he uses to have the legacy virus and was pritty much de powered for much of his career

psycho gundam
to late for me to editted. However they are added.

so which of the characters mention could he beat with throwing daggers or boomerangs, which would loses to him. bullseye, then batman in throwing projectiles (minus cap's shield)

He pretty good. Well trained. He uses to be far less powerful he got upgraded. he uses to have the legacy virus and was pritty much de powered for much of his career and he has that wakandan vibranium costume

Battlehammer
bullseye, then batman in throwing projectiles (minus cap's shield)
Are you sure? For boomranges I agree, however knifes are different.

Many individuals including Punisher, Wolverine, Maverick, Elektra have shown great skill with the uses of throwing knifes.

Battlehammer

and he has that wakandan vibranium costume
Or something like it.

psycho gundam
i guess you're right, but it is batman after all, his gadgets and brain are his powers.

Starscream M
Ok this is weapon skills. No powers or other equipment. Each combatant has much time to get uses to there lack of powers as needed. Just have the weapons listed

Which opponents beat with samurai sword out of wolverine, silver samuria, elektra

which opponents he beat with just a shield out of captain america, Bucky, taskmaster

which opponents he beat with sias out of echo, elektra, bulleye

which opponents he beat with a knife out of punisher, wolverine, agent zero

which opponents he beat with a bo staff out of shang-chi, elektra, wolverine, stick

which opponents he beat with nun chucks out of shang-chi, moon night

if there any other match up or better opponets or weapons that can be used pleases make suggestions

also pleases give reasons why he loses or wins honestly, batman isn't that great with weapons...since he prefers not to use them. so he prob loses to anyone who specializes in their weapons.

Battlehammer
i guess you're right, but it is batman after all, his gadgets and brain are his powers.

Naw man I not saying I am right. I saying there are a few who might beat him or give him a run for his money

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
honestly, batman isn't that great with weapons...since he prefers not to use them. so he prob loses to anyone who specializes in their weapons.
He uses weapons and gadgets. You don't think he could beat any of the people on the lists?

Has he not trained with swords before, or with bo staffs ect.

Starscream M
He uses weapons and gadgets. You don't think he could beat any of the people on the lists?

Has he not trained with swords before, or with bo staffs ect. I don't think he could beat any of the toptier MA artists using weapons that they specialize in

Im sure he could put up a decent fight against someone if they're both using weapons they're not trained with

but batman never liked using weapons...so i don't think he'll have too much success against the people on your list

Battlehammer
Here the new weapon list
samurai sword
shield
nun chucks
bo staff
knife
sias
boom ranges
throwing knifes
medevil sword and shield
short sword, two or one
two cally sticks (getting the name wrong I know) they look like Night Wings weapon.

here are the opponents wolverine, elektra, daredevil, bulleye, stick, ronin, new swordsmen, punisher, taskmaster, black panther, bucky, night wing, shang-chi, iron fist, maverick, moon knight, silver samurai as well as anyother opponents people belive would be good matches

which of theses individuals does Batman loses against with each individual weapon listed.

psycho gundam

two cally sticks (getting the name wrong I know) they look like Night Wings weapon.

escrema sticks.

Battlehammer
I don't think he could beat any of the toptier MA artists using weapons that they specialize in

Im sure he could put up a decent fight against someone if they're both using weapons they're not trained with

but batman never liked using weapons...so i don't think he'll have too much success against the people on your list
I changed up the rules a bit. there a list of fighters and weapons. Which of the characters beat batman with which weapons or which characters does batman beat with each weapon.

However Batman been trained with weapons such as swords.

Battlehammer
escrema sticks.
oh ok thought the were referred to as calley sticks or some such

Battlehammer
Here the new weapon list
samurai sword
shield
nun chucks
bo staff
knife
sias
boom ranges
throwing knifes
medevil sword and shield
short sword, two or one

here are the opponents wolverine, elektra, daredevil, bulleye, stick, ronin, new swordsmen, punisher, taskmaster, black panther, bucky, night wing, shang-chi, iron fist, maverick, moon knight, silver samurai as well as anyother opponents people belive would be good matches

which of theses individuals does Batman loses against with each individual weapon listed.

Battlehammer
bump

Raoul
honestly, batman isn't that great with weapons...since he prefers not to use them. so he prob loses to anyone who specializes in their weapons.

really?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/C12.jpg

Battlehammer
so Roul who do you think he beats or loses to on the list given each weapon. I would assume losing to would more probably be easier as well as a smaller list.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Raoul
really?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/C12.jpg looks like superman could use batman's help.

Battlehammer
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.