Lobo vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. Lobo has his cloning and bike.

2. Just cloning.

Who wins?

Spire
Lobo

Bouboumaster
Black Bolt: "Yo man, chill the **** out!"

Lobo is dead.

Spire
*Thump*

"Oh, must have been a speed bump."

Lobo then drives off.

TricksterPriest
Oiiiii, stop putting Bolt against people out of his league. erm Lobo, Orion, Surfer, these are not people he can beat. They are beyond his ability to defeat.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Oiiiii, stop putting Bolt against people out of his league. erm Lobo, Orion, Surfer, these are not people he can beat. They are beyond his ability to defeat. He can beat Orion.

He could beat Lobo... maybe? He could certainly put up a fight.

id369
Jesus Christ, its bad enough he is matched with Lobo. But he retains his cloning ability? Lobo connects a sucker waster to his throat.

iceman24567
Lobo easily.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by id369
Jesus Christ, its bad enough he is matched with Lobo. He could beat a clone-less Lobo.

Nestical
scream them all away. BB ftw

Slaanesh
BB FTW..he cry and split the universe in half = dead Lobo..

Enyalus
Originally posted by Original Smurph
He could beat a clone-less Lobo.
I think if he decides to say even one syllable at a normal sound range, he's gonna vaporize the Lobi Skrull-style.

Lobo doesn't have a tremendously high durability. Its his HF and cloning ability which makes him so tough.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Lobo doesn't have a tremendously high durability. Yeah he does.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah he does.
Reeeeeally? Examples?

Galan007
Reeeeeally? Examples? Taking full on punches from Supes?

Enyalus
Taking full on punches from Supes?
erm That's your example? Seriously?

So has Batman.

Galan007
erm That's your example? Seriously?

So has Batman. When has Batman taken full on punches from Superman? Either way I was joking, for the most part.

But Lobo's HF is so fast that you could easily say he has extremely high durability.

Enyalus
When has Batman taken full on punches from Superman?
Sacrifice arc.

Either way I was joking, for the most part.
Hulk not amused!!! mad

But Lobo's HF is so fast that you could easily say he has extremely high durability.
Well sure, but being virtually vaporized by BB's voice won't help him any. Or his clones.

That's the only way BB has a chance in this fight.

Galan007
Well sure, but being virtually vaporized by BB's voice won't help him any. Or his clones.

That's the only way BB has a chance in this fight. BB screams. Lobo moves slightly to the left (or right) and dodges the attack. That's how it would play out. Obviously.

id369
Is Black Bolts scream even quantifiable? I mean has his scream ever bin shown, in combat?

Because we are talking about a person that can survive an event horizon, or tank a planet buster on several accounts.

Enyalus
BB screams. Lobo moves slightly to the left (or right) and dodges the attack. That's how it would play out. Obviously.
If Grant were writing it, I have no doubt you'd be correct. stick out tongue

iceman24567
I think if he decides to say even one syllable at a normal sound range, he's gonna vaporize the Lobi Skrull-style.

Lobo doesn't have a tremendously high durability. Its his HF and cloning ability which makes him so tough. Lobo has taken nukes to the face without much injury and even reentry sure he gets cut up and stuff but he does have high end durability feats.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lobo has taken nukes to the face without much injury and even reentry sure he gets cut up and stuff but he does have high end durability feats.
I'm aware of that.

iceman24567
I'm aware of that. eek!

Galan007
Is Black Bolts scream even quantifiable? I mean has his scream ever bin shown, in combat?

Because we are talking about a person that can survive an event horizon, or tank a planet buster on several accounts. The only instance I know of where BB may have screamed, was during 'Illuminati'. I am referring to the instance where his voice was focused by Reed's tech, and used to tear a hole in the fabric of reality. Oddly enough, it didn't affect Reed's machine in the slightest (?)

But yeah, good points.

Mrblonde
Lobo wins a tough fight but it's no stomp

id369
The only instance I know of where BB may have screamed, was during 'Illuminati'. I am referring to the instance where his voice was focused by Reed's tech, and used to tear a hole in the fabric of reality. Oddly enough, it didn't affect Reed's machine in the slightest (?)

But yeah, good points.
Yeah though his voice was magnified IRRC. Just to show how absurd Lobo as a character is. He once breached, space/time fabric with his own two hands to reach his equipment.

psycho gundam
lobo's a wolverine/90's anti-hero parody, everything he does is tongue n cheek.

shokosugi
BB wins

Galan007
Yeah though his voice was magnified IRRC. Just to show how absurd Lobo as a character is. He once breached, space/time fabric with his own two hands to reach his equipment. thumb up

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_lobo3.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_lobo4.jpg

Lobo's 'powerset' is.... Difficult to explain, to say the least.

supremthor
isnt there a scan of him going through a black hole?

id369
Originally posted by supremthor
isnt there a scan of him going through a black hole?
I have seen a scan of him deliberately going into one. And emerge unphased. I cant remember what issue though.

Your going to have to settle for this one.
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6104/loboauth23.th.jpg
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6104/loboauth23.jpg

id369
thumb up

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_lobo3.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_lobo4.jpg

Lobo's 'powerset' is.... Difficult to explain, to say the least.

I am picking Lobo next top tier tournament, and effectively cure his cloning dilemma just for the fuk of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.