True Battle Masters Enter Here!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Metahuman (Mid-tier "Iron Man" level)

High:
Abomination, Adam Strange, Aquaman, Ares (Marvel), Atlas, Aurora, Battalion (Jackson King), Blastaar, Blob, Captain Britain, Captain Marvel Jr, Colossus, Death's Head II, Donna Troy, Emma Frost, Ghost Rider II, Grim Reaper, Guardian I, Havok, Hellstrike, Hercules (Mortal), Holocaust, The Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Iron-Man, Jean Grey (sans Phoenix), Jenny Sparks, Juggernaut (Depowered), Kang, Karate Kid, Living Laser, Mandarin, Mary Marvel, Maul, Mercer Drake, Metallo, Mimic (Exiles), Miss Martian, Mr. Fantastic, Mr. Sinister, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Nightshade, Nimrod, Northstar, Ocean Master, Osiris, Pitt, Polaris, Power Girl, Psylocke, Radioactive Man, Sand, Sasquatch, Shassa, She-Hulk, Starfire, Storm, Supernova, Temugin, The Thing, Thunderstrike, The Tick, Ulik, Ultimo, Vision, War Machine, Wonder Man, Zzaxx

Middle:
Aegis, Atom Smasher, Attuma, Balder, Beast Boy, Bishop, Blink, Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes), Blue Devil, Bombshell, Booster Gold, Box, Carnage, Cloak, Corrin, Crystal, Cyborg, Cyclops, Death's Head, Death Wreck, Dust, Electro, Elijah Snow, Enchantress, Farenheit, Flint, Fuji, Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze), Ghost Rider(Dan Ketch), Grace Choi, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Hellion, The Flash I (Jay Garrick), Kymaera/Namorita, Lightning Lad, Matua, M.O.D.O.K., Moonstone, Morlun, Ms. Marvel, Nico Minoru, Ogun, Quicksilver (classic), Ragman, Rogue, rom, Shadowcat, Shift, Steel, Terra, Thunder, Tiger Shark, Toxin, Vance Astro, Vengeance, Wonder Girl,

Low:
3-D Man, Ambrose Chase, Angel, Arachne, Arana, Azrael, Beast, Black Canary, Black Tarantula, Blade, Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett), Bruenor Battlehammer, Century, Charcoal, Charlie 27, Constrictor, Creeper, Cyber, Dagger, Deathlok, Deathstroke the Terminator, Doc Ock, Drizzt Do'Urden, Elixer, Falcon, Firehawk, Gambit, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Iron Fist, Jakita Wagner, Karnak, Kid Devil, Killer Croc, Klaw, Lady Deathstrike, Longshot, Luke Cage, Machine Man, Man-Bat, Mercury, Midnighter, Mister Hyde, Molly Hayes, Multiple Man, Mysterio, Mystique, Nightcrawler, Nova Richard Rider (classic), Nuke, Omega Red, Orka Humbug, Prometheus, Protocide, Puck, Puma, Rage, Sabretooth, Shang Chi, Silver Samurai, Speedball, Speedfreek, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Woman, Swift, Thunder Cats, Tombstone, Triathalon, Vance Astro, Vanguard, Venom, Vermin, Victor Mancha, Vulture, Warlock (Technarchy/Phalanx), Warpath, Wizard, Wolverine, Wulfgar

Build your ultimate Trio from this crop!!
One per level...
The best team's creator is the King of this Thread!!!!!
DISCUSS!!!!!

golem370
Supernova

Ghost Rider(Dan Ketch)

Warlock (Technarchy/Phalanx)

Enyalus
Hmm, can the three be an amalgam?

DarkOdin
Mr. Fantastic if with get to some prep time.
If no prep thunderstrike

Ghost rider "blaze"

Omega Red

Juk3n
Wolverine

Rider - Blaze

SuperNova

golem370
Supernova = Nova Forces incredible strength

Ghost Rider = Penece Stare + Hell Fire generation

Multiple Man = Duplication

Hitman911
Mr. Sinister
Toxin
Omega Red

Battlehammer
which warlock is this? not the wicked powerful one I am assuming.

also are the characters effected by CIS? Because that really effects my chioce

Battlehammer
I can't believe everyone missed this.

Thunder cats is one group, he said chose from the fallowing list which means I get the entire team which is massive.

Ogun another very over looked character

ghost rider two though I may change him im undecided with his chioces

Mrblonde
Sasquatch
Ghost Rider Blaze
Karnak

Endless Mike
Machine Man
Balder
Shassa

Battlehammer
my team wins .

Hitman911
Originally posted by Battlehammer
my team wins . No my team would crush your team...

skyfather
Another 911

Hitman911
I can't believe everyone missed this.

Thunder cats is one group, he said chose from the fallowing list which means I get the entire team which is massive.

Ogun another very over looked character

ghost rider two though I may change him im undecided with his chioces Omega Red solos Thudercats minus Lion-O....

Mr. Sinister and Toxin wipe out the rest of your team...

The Nuul
Nimrod
Blink
Sabretooth with AD.

Blink BFRs everyones team, or your big guys. Nimrod and Creed will take the rest.

Kris Blaze
Vision + Nico Minoru + Wolverine

Super computer capable of thinking of any synonym + magic capable of one-shotting Wrecker + healing.

The Nuul
Its not a amalgam contest.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Hitman911
Omega Red solos Thudercats minus Lion-O....

Mr. Sinister and Toxin wipe out the rest of your team...

Not even closes.

Ogun simply takes over Omega red body Know you have two characters vs about 20. One of which is extremely fast speedster, other have extremely strong weapons, one can go invisiable on top of the fact he also super humanly fast oh and there also Lion-o who can literally transport sinister or toxin to another planet

Endless Mike
My team wins via Celestial tech + lightspeed attacks + power drain

Battlehammer
You do realize that the characters powers are not combind right?

Endless Mike
Of course, it's a team strategy

Battlehammer
who has light speed attacks?

Endless Mike
Balder

I can prove it if you want

Battlehammer
? Your trying to tell me Balder fights at light speed? Thor doesent even do that

The Nuul
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Balder

I can prove it if you want

blink

Endless Mike
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7893/thorbalderlightspeed.jpg

Battlehammer
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7893/thorbalderlightspeed.jpg
is that the only instances you have? also it said he blocked it, that not him phsycially moving at light speed such as a speedster would do and it seemed like hyper bole to me.

Endless Mike
Yeah, he moved his shield to block it at lightspeed. And Thor referred to it as a well-known fact and even used it to deduce his identity.

Battlehammer
Yeah, he moved his shield to block it at lightspeed. And Thor referred to it as a well-known fact and even used it to deduce his identity.

Dude that alone does not equate to him being able to move at light speed, it was a thrown pie lol. It was hyperbole. It like when people state the sentry has the power of a million suns

Endless Mike
I doubt it, considering Thor knows what lightspeed is and has seen many things moving that fast. In fact just previously to that he caught up to BRB's ship moving at 100 times lightspeed. Thor knows what he is talking about.

Battlehammer
I doubt it, considering Thor knows what lightspeed is and has seen many things moving that fast. In fact just previously to that he caught up to BRB's ship moving at 100 times lightspeed. Thor knows what he is talking about.
That was clearly hyper bole. If it was not why is there not another example of such a feat?

So you must beleive Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns since Iron man, Mr Fantastic, spiderman ect have all stated so and they all are highly intelligent guys, they know what there talking about.

Endless Mike
Because people rarely comment on such things, since they would usually get their asses kicked before they could say anything.

And it's pretty clear that the Sentry thing is just a tagline. Like the "Invincible" Iron Man

Enyalus
Supernova, Jay Garrick, Midnighter...

Battlehammer
Because people rarely comment on such things, since they would usually get their asses kicked before they could say anything.

And it's pretty clear that the Sentry thing is just a tagline. Like the "Invincible" Iron Man

It was hyper bole it just like Logan stating yokio is the second bets fighter in the world next to him. It just a bunch of bull shit.

The scene even looked like a joke, he through a firggin pie lol.

Starscream M

The scene even looked like a joke, he through a firggin pie lol. what a goddamn hypocrite you are...erm

Endless Mike
It was hyper bole it just like Logan stating yokio is the second bets fighter in the world next to him. It just a bunch of bull shit.

The scene even looked like a joke, he through a firggin pie lol.

And he observed Balder move his shield at lightspeed to block it.

Also that Wolverine one was obviously wrong since we know for a fact he's not the best fighter in the world stick out tongue

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
what a goddamn hypocrite you are...erm
what?

Battlehammer
And he observed Balder move his shield at lightspeed to block it.

Also that Wolverine one was obviously wrong since we know for a fact he's not the best fighter in the world stick out tongue
Logan was observing her fight when making the statement I pritty sure at least lol.

We also know you can't throw a pie at the speed of light stick out tongue.

Starscream M
what? you are dismissing something because it looked like a joke

remember when we once debated whether hulk's thunderclap would affect logan and you showed me a ridiculously silly scan

I argued that the scan was a joke and shouldnt be taken seriously and you said I was being ignorant yet now you are doing the samething

thats hypocrisy

Battlehammer
you are dismissing something because it looked like a joke

remember when we once debated whether hulk's thunderclap would affect logan and you showed me a ridiculously silly scan

I argued that the scan was a joke and shouldnt be taken seriously and you said I was being ignorant yet now you are doing the samething

thats hypocrisy
You really need to stop talking out your ass and attacking me because your annoyed you looked foolish in another thread.

Did I say I was dismissing it based on it looking like a joke?

Yea I remeber perfectly, and I figure that is what you are getting at, which is quite funny actaully, becuase you not only jump the gun, but there quite a difference in thinking something a joke because they have one hero throwing a pie at the other, at the speed of light no less in good humor and simply dismissing a scan based off the art work. Though this will end up going over your head anyways.

My arguement unlike yours did not hang on how the art work looked, but on the fact it had only been shown a single time and had not been repeated.

Starscream M

My arguement unlike yours did not hang on how the art work looked, but on the fact it had only been shown a single time and had not been repeated. nice try but I didn't call the logan hulk incident a joke just because of the art...which was quite terrible

it was also the characterization of the two characters...they were portrayed like bugs bunny and daffy duck rather than two marvel superheroes

or do you not remember? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
nice try but I didn't call the logan hulk incident a joke just because of the art...which was quite terrible

it was also the characterization of the two characters...they were portrayed like bugs bunny and daffy duck rather than two marvel superheroes

or do you not remember? roll eyes (sarcastic)

yup you completely missed my point.

Actually you did, your entire arguement for why you were dismissing it was due to the look of the art.

How would you know how they were portrayed? You saw one scan, please don't try and bull shit me. Your full of shit.

Hitman911
Not even closes.

Ogun simply takes over Omega red body Know you have two characters vs about 20. One of which is extremely fast speedster, other have extremely strong weapons, one can go invisiable on top of the fact he also super humanly fast oh and there also Lion-o who can literally transport sinister or toxin to another planet Ummm...The Thundercats; Lion-O, Cheetara, Panthro, Tygra, Wiley Kat/Kit, Lynx-O, Bengali, and Pumyra are the Thundercats of the lasts era... The only real treat is Lion-O because of his sword's Mystic powers. Every on else gets stomped. Remember, your the same one who says Omega Red solos Collossus a 100 tonner AND Wolverine...

rotiart
wolverine sucks. That is all.

Starscream M
Your full of shit. that's uncalled for.

Battlehammer
Ummm...The Thundercats; Lion-O, Cheetara, Panthro, Tygra, Wiley Kat/Kit, Lynx-O, Bengali, and Pumyra are the Thundercats of the lasts era... The only real treat is Lion-O because of his sword's Mystic powers. Every on else gets stomped. Remember, your the same one who says Omega Red solos Collossus a 100 tonner AND Wolverine...

He would, however you forget I also have Ogun who I would simply have posses Omega red. Simply as that.

There are more thunder cats if not mistaken. Not that it needed. Lion-o sword is ridiculous. Every one else gets stomp my ass. Tigra weapon is powerful and can due a number of things such as turn him invisable as well as allow him the ability to phaze. Cheetara is a speedster and a damage fast one, not to mention had a staff that can increase in length and it unbreakable if not mistaken. Panthro has superman strength is MA expert, tech which he can add to his nun chucks to allow them to do a number of things if not mistaken. Don't even need to list the rest

I also have ghost rider 2

My team stomps hard.

Hitman911
He would, however you forget I also have Ogun who I would simply have posses Omega red. Simply as that.

There are more thunder cats if not mistaken. Not that it needed. Lion-o sword is ridiculous. Every one else gets stomp my ass. Tigra weapon is powerful and can due a number of things such as turn him invisable as well as allow him the ability to phaze. Cheetara is a speedster and a damage fast one, not to mention had a staff that can increase in length and it unbreakable if not mistaken. Panthro has superman strength is MA expert, tech which he can add to his nun chucks to allow them to do a number of things if not mistaken. Don't even need to list the rest

I also have ghost rider 2

My team stomps hard. No Thundercat save Lion-O is a match for anyone on my team. Sinister would be unphased by ANY attack from them. He could mindrape all of them or just evaporate them with energy blasts. You are NOT gunna convince me that a guy who battled the X-Men would have ANY trouble with the Thundercats... Believe me I have every Thundercat episode AND every comic.. Lets not forget that Spiderman once soloed the X-men and Peter is << anyone on my team. We don't have to argue that the X-Men>>>>>Thundercats do we!?!?!?!? confused

The Nuul
When that tier list was made instead of naming each cat individuality, they just added the group name "Thunder Cats". It doesnt count as one.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by The Nuul
When that tier list was made instead of naming each cat individuality, they just added the group name "Thunder Cats". It doesnt count as one.
in this thread it does. He said choose one from each list I did, and lucked out.

Badabing
Starscream, stop trolling Battlehammer.

John, don't bash in retaliation.

Everyone else be civil.

Battlehammer
No Thundercat save Lion-O is a match for anyone on my team. Sinister would be unphased by ANY attack from them. He could mindrape all of them or just evaporate them with energy blasts. You are NOT gunna convince me that a guy who battled the X-Men would have ANY trouble with the Thundercats... Believe me I have every Thundercat episode AND every comic.. Lets not forget that Spiderman once soloed the X-men and Peter is << anyone on my team. We don't have to argue that the X-Men>>>>>Thundercats do we!?!?!?!? confused

For start sinister has never taken the entire x-men ever by himself while they were powered.

Ghost rider immune to telepath, while he was focus attempting a mind rape numerous individuals at onces he die from Ghost Rider.

Ogon can posses any member on your team or simply trains power them to the shadow realm. No one on your team can do squat to him

Lion-O can literally transport anyone on your team to another plant.

Also what are they going to do about Cheetara who faster by quite a bit more then any memeber on your team and unlike most speedstir she has great weapons skill with the staff.

Then there Tigra he has telepathy, ability to turn inividual ore phases

For one who suposivly owns all there comic you really underrate them.

The Nuul
Nimrod can solo the cats with ease, Blink can BFR them, Creed with AD maybe can solo them. At least take out a good number of them, but he will get up soon again.

GR and Ogun cant do shit to Nimrod.

Battlehammer
Nimrod can solo the cats with ease, Blink can BFR them, Creed with AD maybe can solo them.
Not at all. Lion-o sword is utterly ridiculous, he was able to hurt superman pritty badly with it. He also has numerous powers he can accesses with it. However the only one he needs is the force field which is said if not mistaken to be unbreakable and then he can literally send them accesses the galaxy.

Cheetara is extremely fast she kept up with superman, and she is extremely skilled with his bo staff which is unbreakable and can grow in length which is pritty bad ass when she whipping around smashing the crap out of everyone.

Tigra inhumanly fast as well, though not Cheetara level, has telepathic abilties, can turn invisible and phases.

Panther skill MA, super strength tech which he attaches to his nun chucks in order to do a number of abilties.

The we have my other choice Ogun who can posses anyone or send them to the shadow realm, he also a demon/ghost/immortal which makes him pritty dam impossible to take out

Then there Ghost Rider 2.

Enyalus
Not at all. Lion-o sword is utterly ridiculous, he was able to hurt superman pritty badly with it.
It's magic...

Battlehammer
Ogun cant do shit to Nimrod.

Not true actually he could control him same way he did so to the. helecarior

The Nuul
So...I guess Lion-O and the T-Cats can beat Classic Juggernaut and the X-Men.....laughing

messed

Battlehammer
So...I guess Lion-O and the T-Cats can beat Classic Juggernaut and the X-Men.....laughing

Good God.... messed

Theortically if they used there powers to there fullest they should.

Lion-o major villain thrashed superman. Mumm-rah would at the very least be cosmic level.

also what? the guys you listed beating the thunder cats was sabre-tooth and blink which is assurd.

Nimrod should be able to be dealt with by Ogun.

Original Smurph
Emma Frost, Blink and Multiple Man.

I wreck everybody.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Emma Frost, Blink and Multiple Man.

I wreck everybody.
Cheetara blizt emma, Ogun takes over blink body and the rest of my team stomps multy man.

StiltmanFTW
That was clearly hyper bole. If it was not why is there not another example of such a feat?

So you must beleive Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns since Iron man, Mr Fantastic, spiderman ect have all stated so and they all are highly intelligent guys, they know what there talking about.

thumb up

Maybe that was a special asgardian pie? laughing out loud

you are dismissing something because it looked like a joke

thats hypocrisy

There are more instances when Logan withstood a thunderclap confused

The Nuul
Cross overs are not canon. So, this stuff about Supes getting hurt by the T-Cats or Mumm-Ra is not valid.

Original Smurph
Cheetara blizt emma, Ogun takes over blink body and the rest of my team stomps multy man. Multiple Man could take your entire team besides Ogun possibly by himself.

Ogun will need to reach Blink first. She's ridiculously agile, and can port anything and everything into the T-Cat's bodies while they're trying to locate her.

Emma can go diamond form until she has a single second to herself. When she does, your entire team goes down.

Battlehammer
Cross overs are not canon. So this stuff about Supes getting hurt by the T-Cats or Mumm-Ra is not vaild.
Some cross over are valid. I believe this one falls under the category. If not mistaken the thunder cats mention superman in a later comic and superman still posses the devices which enable the Thunder cats to enter his universes.

Battlehammer
Multiple Man could take your entire team besides Ogun possibly by himself.

Ogun will need to reach Blink first. She's ridiculously agile, and can port anything and everything into the T-Cat's bodies while they're trying to locate her.

Emma can go diamond form until she has a single second to herself. When she does, your entire team goes down.
No he can't. Ghost rider uses hell fire and destroys him.

Ogun a ghost he can teleport sift in and out of the shadow realm, and brings other with him. He could simply posses her before she could do anything.

Emma gets speed blizt before she ever even turn she can react. Cheetara is that fast, not to mention she can instant increase her weapons size to really an lenth.

Tigra simply turn inividual and panther just shits there lol.

Hitman911
For start sinister has never taken the entire x-men ever by himself while they were powered.

Ghost rider immune to telepath, while he was focus attempting a mind rape numerous individuals at onces he die from Ghost Rider.

Ogon can posses any member on your team or simply trains power them to the shadow realm. No one on your team can do squat to him

Lion-O can literally transport anyone on your team to another plant.

Also what are they going to do about Cheetara who faster by quite a bit more then any memeber on your team and unlike most speedstir she has great weapons skill with the staff.

Then there Tigra he has telepathy, ability to turn inividual ore phases

For one who suposivly owns all there comic you really underrate them. No my friend you underestimate my team!!!!
You yourself stated that Omega Red would solo the team of Colossus and Wolverine. A team that is >>>>>>>>>Thundercats minus Lion-O. They have Never fought anyone with the abilities and power of Colossus and Logan, let alone someone who YOU claimed can solo both! Mum Ra is a mystical being so the only real threat to him is powers of a mystical nature. Don't try and sell me on the TC physical prowess. Pleeeaaassseee!!! Fighting mutants from Plun-Darr is not fighting Marvel mutants.....

Hitman911
Toxin would trash Tygra, Panthro, and Cheetara with ease.

Battlehammer
No my friend you underestimate my team!!!!
You yourself stated that Omega Red would solo the team of Colossus and Wolverine. A team that is >>>>>>>>>Thundercats minus Lion-O. They have Never fought anyone with the abilities and power of Colossus and Logan, let alone someone who YOU claimed can solo both! Mum Ra is a mystical being so the only real threat to him is powers of a mystical nature. Don't try and sell me on the TC physical prowess. Pleeeaaassseee!!! Fighting mutants from Plun-Darr is not fighting Marvel mutants.....
Not at all.

Yes I did however this is not wolverine or colossus. They dont need to fight him, you keep forgetting that I have Ogun which means Omega red becomes under his/my control.

Mum Ra is a beast. They have other opponents. I dont think you realize just how much a beast Cheetara, she crazy fast, and unlike all of marvel speedster she skilled fight and has a weapon that would **** people up. Tigra again another extremely fast and agile guy, who can turn invisable and has the ability to phases

Battlehammer
Toxin would trash Tygra, Panthro, and Cheetara with ease.
No at all. Cheetara speed and skill would be a major problem. Tigra turing invisable would be a major problem and has the abiltiy to causes large explosions with his whip, as well as phsases, Panther has tech and could deffiently take adavantage of toxin weaknesses.

Hitman911
No at all. Cheetara speed and skill would be a major problem. Tigra turing invisable would be a major problem and has the abiltiy to causes large explosions with his whip, as well as phsases, Panther has tech and could deffiently take adavantage of toxin weaknesses. Toxin can also become invisible. None of them are as agile a him. She is fast...as in running fasr for short distances. All he needs to do is web them once and it's good night. Pysonics don't effect him like Carnage and Venom. They have never faced anyone as vicious as my team. If they try and fight H2H they're doomed!!

Battlehammer
Toxin can also become invisible. None of them are as agile a him. She is fast...as in running fasr for short distances. All he needs to do is web them once and it's good night. Pysonics don't effect him like Carnage and Venom. They have never faced anyone as vicious as my team. If they try and fight H2H they're doomed!!
really when has he done this?

That from the show not in the comics, she can maintain her speed for a long long time. Hell when she tap into her speed for the first time it was during like 50 mile race lol.

Tigra is likely as agile

He not going to webb cheetara, Tigra can phases and Panthero weapons can do numerous things.

Yes they have, there main villain is is nuts, not to mention the war dogs.

Why would they KO h2h when they have weapon? that makes not senses. If anyone is going to fight stupid it Toxin

Original Smurph
No he can't. Ghost rider uses hell fire and destroys him.

Ogun a ghost he can teleport sift in and out of the shadow realm, and brings other with him. He could simply posses her before she could do anything.

Emma gets speed blizt before she ever even turn she can react. Cheetara is that fast, not to mention she can instant increase her weapons size to really an lenth.

Tigra simply turn inividual and panther just shits there lol. Lawl

Battlehammer
Lawl
It quite possiable .

Endless Mike
Logan was observing her fight when making the statement I pritty sure at least lol.

He didn't have to. He just had to observe Balder blocking it at that speed

EDIT: Oh and it was not a joke, it was a serious storyline. What happened was that Balder had been brainwashed by these witches/evil creatures who lived in this castle outside of Asgard, and he didn't know who Thor was, so Thor had to fight him and then rescue him from them.

Original Smurph
It quite possiable . How can you know that Emma would get blitzed when you don't even know how far apart they start?

And every time that one Madrox is hit with hellfire, more would pop up.

Blink would be impossible to track down long enough to possess her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.