SBP vs. HP/DD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
In an indestructable area. KO equals a win.

quanchi112
Prime wins.

shokosugi
prime

xJLxKing
SMP

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
SMP So, is it safe to say that DD can't evolve past everything?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
So, is it safe to say that DD can't evolve past everything?
Well it's a theory but I don't see why not. First he got killed by Superman, and later Superman's strenght wasn't able to hurt him.

Eventually he will evolve past Prime's strenght.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's funny how on one hand people will say DD will beat bricks like hulk, Juggs etc etc because DD will just adapt and punches won't put him down. People will further go on to say that HP will beat Thanos because he'll adapt and thanos doesn't have the resources to put him down. Yet thanos is way more versatile then Supes so then how does Prime put him down. How does this same logic that is used for Hulk, Juggs, Thor, Thanos etc etc not apply to prime? So, now Prime just beats him to death and HP/DD doesn't evolve on the fly and the Ultimate brick gets put down by another brick... interesting.

shokosugi
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
It's funny how on one hand people will say DD will beat bricks like hulk, Juggs etc etc because DD will just adapt and punches won't put him down. People will further go on to say that HP will beat Thanos because he'll adapt and thanos doesn't have the resources to put him down. Yet thanos is way more versatile then Supes so then how does Prime put him down. How does this same logic that is used for Hulk, Juggs, Thor, Thanos etc etc not apply to prime? So, now Prime just beats him to death and HP/DD doesn't evolve on the fly and the Ultimate brick gets put down by another brick... interesting.

because prime > thanos, juggs, hulk, etc.

get that through your thick head. smokin'

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Well it's a theory but I don't see why not. First he got killed by Superman, and later Superman's strenght wasn't able to hurt him.

Eventually he will evolve past Prime's strenght. It seems to me this logic only works against marvel characters. The same posters who claim he can't be killed by physical means will be the first to say Prime wins. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
It's funny how on one hand people will say DD will beat bricks like hulk, Juggs etc etc because DD will just adapt and punches won't put him down. People will further go on to say that HP will beat Thanos because he'll adapt and thanos doesn't have the resources to put him down. Yet thanos is way more versatile then Supes so then how does Prime put him down. How does this same logic that is used for Hulk, Juggs, Thor, Thanos etc etc not apply to prime? So, now Prime just beats him to death and HP/DD doesn't evolve on the fly and the Ultimate brick gets put down by another brick... interesting. I know.

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
because prime > thanos, juggs, hulk, etc.

get that through your thick head. smokin' Based on what?

Enyalus
Prime.

Prime, unamped at his best, would take this. His latest appearances (Lo3W), H/P DD would.

Mrblonde
i was going to post this same fight I say DD wins

Slaanesh
Prime..

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Prime.

Prime, unamped at his best, would take this. His latest appearances (Lo3W), H/P DD would.

So, tell me then big buddy Eny why does Prime take it yet you think Thanos, Thor, Champion, Hulk etc would lose. How would prime win exactly?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hold on, this is Hunter Prey Doomsday, right?

So exactly how does Prime take him down?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hold on, this is Hunter Prey Doomsday, right?

So exactly how does Prime take him down?

Exactly my point.... people wank HP/DD to crazy levels and say no brick can take him down... he'll evolve on the fly.... he wasn't defeated without outside help yada yada. Okay then so Prime is a brick... so how does he take DD down?

Rage.Of.Olympus
*Shrugs*

I want to know too.

id369
Can Doomsday adapt from having his head cleanly punched off his shoulders?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by id369

So, Prime punches his head off? Interesting... why didn't I think of that. Clearly, DD durability is suspect and this could happen roll eyes (sarcastic)

starlock

Are you saying..his head has been seperated by the punch...and your wondering if he would survive then adapt...or are you asking can his head be punched off?

quanchi112
Can Doomsday adapt from having his head cleanly punched off his shoulders? When has Prime ever punched anyone's head off before? If he couldn't do it to Ion what chance does he have here of accomplishing that feat?

Enyalus
So, tell me then big buddy Eny why does Prime take it yet you think Thanos, Thor, Champion, Hulk etc would lose. How would prime win exactly?
Don't put words in my mouth, homie. stick out tongue

I think I made the "Champion w/ PG vs. H/P DD" thread...or bumped one. And its my opinion that Champion would win there. Thor and Hulk go down easily if BFR isn't allowed. The only reason I said Thanos loses, barring forceblock, is because that match was fisticuffs. Purely H2H. In this thread, Prime can use all of his powers. That makes him faster than DD and going by feats, maybe stronger, too. '95 Superman's heat vision wounded H/P DD several times throughout the arc. Prime's HV >>> that incarnation of Supes, easily. He'd do tons of damage. More than H/P can heal from before tearing him apart. So Prime at his unamped peak takes this down.

However, I'd say his unamped peak was during the SC War. His latest appearance in Lo3W, where Supes did decently against him....nah, H/P DD would kill that version.

quanchi112
Don't put words in my mouth, homie. stick out tongue

I think I made the "Champion w/ PG vs. H/P DD" thread...or bumped one. And its my opinion that Champion would win there. Thor and Hulk go down easily if BFR isn't allowed. The only reason I said Thanos loses, barring forceblock, is because that match was fisticuffs. Purely H2H. In this thread, Prime can use all of his powers. That makes him faster than DD and going by feats, maybe stronger, too. '95 Superman's heat vision wounded H/P DD several times throughout the arc. Prime's HV >>> that incarnation of Supes, easily. He'd do tons of damage. More than H/P can heal from before tearing him apart. So Prime at his unamped peak takes this down.

However, I'd say his unamped peak was during the SC War. His latest appearance in Lo3W, where Supes did decently against him....nah, H/P DD would kill that version. When did Supes do decent against Prime?

Enyalus
When did Supes do decent against Prime?
Lo3W #2 (I think?). He was wrestling with him and restraining him for a bit. Prime wasn't paying too much attention, but nevertheless...he certainly wasn't at the ridiculous SC War levels. H/P DD easily beat the shit out of a motherbox amped Supes, broke and then fractured his arm, and survived an explosion equal to a million nukes. IMO HP DD takes Prime from his latest appearances in the Legion, where he beats Yat and Supes.

quanchi112
Lo3W #2 (I think?). He was wrestling with him and restraining him for a bit. Prime wasn't paying too much attention, but nevertheless...he certainly wasn't at the ridiculous SC War levels. H/P DD easily beat the shit out of a motherbox amped Supes, broke and then fractured his arm, and survived an explosion equal to a million nukes. IMO HP DD takes Prime from his latest appearances in the Legion, where he beats Yat and Supes. He blew through his hand pretty easily. They have to watch themselves here. Prime has looked much better than Superman without just flat out crushing him.

Have you gotten issue 4 it's out? It's a disservice how they are writing Mordru.

Enyalus
Have you gotten issue 4 it's out? It's a disservice how they are writing Mordru.
Naw, I haven't. Issue 4 came out today I'm guessing? Doesn't surprise me though. Prime's gotta be the star. It's DC. They love their Superman.

Not going to be able to read any new comics for the next few days. Got some grad papers and finals to knock out since semester's coming to a close.

quanchi112
Naw, I haven't. Issue 4 came out today I'm guessing? Doesn't surprise me though. Prime's gotta be the star. It's DC. They love their Superman.

Not going to be able to read any new comics for the next few days. Got some grad papers and finals to knock out since semester's coming to a close. I skimmed through it. I'll read it in detail later. Just skim it. There's quite a twist at the end.

id369
Turns out _______is_____________. Fill in the blank.

jadervason

Prime retcons universes with his punches. Doomsday only had to get sent to the end of time to be dealt away with...

quanchi112
Turns out _______is_____________. Fill in the blank. A lot of people don't like it, but I do.

Naija boy
'95 Superman's heat vision wounded H/P DD several times throughout the arc.

This sort of durability doesnt seem extremely impressive.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy
This sort of durability doesnt seem extremely impressive.
Which is why I said Prime wins. stick out tongue

Naija boy
Which is why I said Prime wins. stick out tongue

Hmm, im sure that this was a typographical error big grin

I agree. Thanos makes him work for each and every win, but DD does take this down at least 9/10 times.

Enyalus
Hmm, im sure that this was a typographical error big grin
Wrong thread, ya fraggin' bastich.

Plus, that thread was strictly H2H....wasn't it?

Naija boy
Wrong thread, ya fraggin' bastich.

Plus, that thread was strictly H2H....wasn't it?

Actually the thread was simply no BFR not pure h2h (hence blast were allowed).

I know it was another thread, just making sure u hadnt turned into Trick. stick out tongue

Enyalus
Actually the thread was simply no BFR not pure h2h (hence blast were allowed).
Aw, dude, I misread that then. I read the no battlefield removal, but also thought I read something Juntai said about 'slugfest' a few posts down.

I know it was another thread, just making sure u hadnt turned into Trick. stick out tongue
That was such a low-blow. cry

Naija boy

That was such a low-blow. cry

snicker

vlaaad12345
It was a amped supermans heat vision and it only hurt him when he was hit from behind,later he shrugged it off along with having a energy blade stuck in him,the fact that doomsday shrugged off the force of a million nuclear blasts in the same fight just makes supermans heat vision strong not doomsday weak,prime wins though.

psycho gundam
prime stomps, dd can't evolve a counter to physical punishment, only adapt the best he can (bones n shit)

kgkg
Prime

Philosophía
Prime. At first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.