Shid Iz eaTS my Dawg?/1//??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phat_Crabs
Iza reel hugry and wa wondnin if ta anybuddy wood eat der dawg, my dawg iz sick an why wood Iz pit im ta sleepz wen i cud eat im?? Pluz, da econamy iz bad.

kodak
mhm

The Grey Fox
I already made a "would you eat dog meat" thread, in 2007.

Phat_Crabs
Ta tine as ba quad fo youz blatoona off so eezy. Geep try'n.

AbnormalButSane
crylaugh That's the most hilarious thing I've ever tried to read.

kodak
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
crylaugh That's the most hilarious thing I've ever tried to read. its all bullshit, hes white.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by kodak
its all bullshit, hes white.

Either way, it's just so sad it's funny.

Genesis
Originally posted by kodak
its all bullshit, hes white.

Who cares. It's evident he's a fool.

Ax3l
Hahaha, dis shyt is tite, yo. Iz thunk dat i wud nawt evn eet ma dagg cus he is lyk ma migo n i wud thnk h eant se testy

Ahsoka Tano
lulz, no clue.

shiv
wut?

K. that I got but this:
Ta tine as ba quad fo youz blatoona off so eezy. Geep try'n.

we need a codebreaker.

Ax3l
Originally posted by shiv
wut?

K. that I got but this:

we need a codebreaker. Idiot. It means "It is quite possible for you to get sick off of canine meat, but you just have to keep trying, good chap."

leonheartmm
gangsta typing

Scythe
Eat a dog? No.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Phat_Crabs
Pluz, da econamy iz bad. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Ax3l
Idiot. It means "It is quite possible for you to get sick off of canine meat, but you just have to keep trying, good chap."

I bet you eat pussy, too. Pm me.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Genesis
Who cares. It's evident he's a fool. you're the fool, fool

Röland
I say you eat your dog man!

Rogue Jedi
woof

Kostabot
I eat babies all the time, so a dog is no moral dilemma for me.

Genesis
Originally posted by Mairuzu
you're the fool, fool

You ought to pipe down. You're probably the most mind numbing member here.

steverules_2
Iza reel hugry and wa wondnin if ta anybuddy wood eat der dawg, my dawg iz sick an why wood Iz pit im ta sleepz wen i cud eat im?? Pluz, da econamy iz bad.

...your an idiot

http://ipo.totfarm.com/pics/pic_12162627279265.jpg

The Grey Fox
You ought to pipe down. You're probably the most mind numbing member here. And you're an arrogant, pretentious prick, from what I can see. Even if you do have a Wesker sig.

Mairuzu
You ought to pipe down. You're probably the most mind numbing member here. Comfortably numb stoned

Genesis
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
And you're an arrogant, pretentious prick, from what I can see. Even if you do have a Wesker sig.

We don't know each other. We haven't spoken. There isn't much to see. I guess now that you've evaluated me based on an assumption, that tells me a lot about you.

Right?

In case you're still having difficulties catching on, I was joking with Mariuzu. Let me guess, you "knew that" right?

The Grey Fox
We don't know each other. We haven't spoken. There isn't much to see. I guess now that you've evaluated me based on an assumption, that tells me a lot about you.

Right?

In case you're still having difficulties catching on, I was joking with Mariuzu. Let me guess, you "knew that" right? Ah, joking, of course.

No, I didn't know, why would you say that? I don't really tend to make sad excuses like that.

Also, it's funny how quick you are to get equally hostile. I think that says more than anything, really.

Mairuzu
you were joking? oh...

cause that shit wasn't funny sad

=Tired Hiker=
Iza reel hugry and wa wondnin if ta anybuddy wood eat der dawg, my dawg iz sick an why wood Iz pit im ta sleepz wen i cud eat im?? Pluz, da econamy iz bad. laughing What a retard.

Genesis
Ah, joking, of course.

No, I didn't know, why would you say that? I don't really tend to make sad excuses like that.

Also, it's funny how quick you are to get equally hostile. I think that says more than anything, really.

My god, Grey Fox. This is the OTF. Shut up and have some fun. I'm not even taking this seriously.

You gheyfheg.

The Grey Fox
My god, Grey Fox. This is the OTF. Shut up and have some fun. I'm not even taking this seriously.

You gheyfheg. Get out you f

Nobody cares about your 'jokes', go back to the video games forums.

If I wasn't so high and drunk I'd post some long preachy message, but since I am, **** out!

Sol Valentine
My god, his attempts to being black is ****ing hilarious.

steverules_2
It always makes me laugh...he tries way to hard to be black, if he is white it wouldn't be a suprise to me at all, he always makes me cause he sounds so retarded and make little to no sense at all

Genesis
Get out you f

Nobody cares about your 'jokes', go back to the video games forums.

If I wasn't so high and drunk I'd post some long preachy message, but since I am, **** out!

Much better. Now you're learning.

Asswipe.

dadudemon
Much better. Now you're learning.

Asswipe.

No. Seriously, dude. TGF is a cool dude. I'm sure when he's sober, he'll apologize if you're reasonable.

steverules_2
I quite like arguments, they give me something interesting to read whilst having my lunch big grin Yes I lead a rather lame/sad life but haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.