Magneto, SS & Superman vs Grey Hulk, Jean Grey ,Thor & Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Magneto, SS & Superman vs Grey Hulk, Jean Grey ,Thor & Rulk

Who wins?

Spire
Team 1.

Timslar
Team 1, and pretty easily I'd say based on the nature of their powers.

Here's how I see Team 1 working together:

Magneto uses his control over the electromagnetic spectrum to funnel solar energy into Superman, basically sundipping him in the battlefield. Magneto is shown to be a master of multitasking (He often attacks and defends at the same time, or assembles complicated machinery within moments.) so as he supes Superman, he can dragin the gamma radiation from Gray Hulk's body (Magneto has done this before). I don't know much about Red Hulk, so I won't speculate if he could be drained the same way.

Sundipped Superman can take out Thor, in my opinion (Assuming this isn't current Thor with the Odin Force). Jean Grey and Red Hulk are nonfactors, I think. Red Hulk because everyone in Team 1 can fly, and they're good at it. And Jean Gray because she can't harm Magneto telepathically (In the comics it takes her, Xavier, and him being in the middle of a fight to get past his telepathic defenses) and Silver Surfer's willpower is described as being one of the most powerful.. so he's not being affected by that either.

Yeah, Team 1 no problem. I might go so far as to say Magneto or Silver Surfer could potentially take out the other team on their own.

Slaanesh
team 1..Thor is the only real problem..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.