Hancock vs. Clover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Clover attacks NYC yet again and it's up to Hancock to save the day.

Who will win?

Rogue Jedi
Dude, Hancock.

XanatosForever
Depends on if the Mrs. is nearby stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Dude, Hancock.

XanatosForever
Hancock at full power can't be cut? I don't remember off the top of my head.

Rogue Jedi
Hancock, at full power, is invincible, plain and simple. He would pwn Clover like he pwned Walter the whale.

Robtard
If for any reason Hancock can't punch holes through it, he can just fly it into outer orbit, or the Moon for that matter.

Also, even if Hancock wasn't invulnerable, that monster would have an incredibly hard time hitting something tiny (by comparison) that can fly.

Mr. Rhythmic
Hancock, mostly because he's too fast.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Robtard
If for any reason Hancock can't punch holes through it, he can just fly it into outer orbit, or the Moon for that matter.

Also, even if Hancock wasn't invulnerable, that monster would have an incredibly hard time hitting something tiny (by comparison) that can fly.

My whole basis for any argument would be Clover spawning the little critters, and him getting infected. Who's to say he won't suffer that particularly gruesome death?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by XanatosForever
My whole basis for any argument would be Clover spawning the little critters, and him getting infected. Who's to say he won't suffer that particularly gruesome death? Dude, Hancock is invulnerable to bullets, why would he succumb to those things?

Robtard
My whole basis for any argument would be Clover spawning the little critters, and him getting infected. Who's to say he won't suffer that particularly gruesome death?

Because Hancock is invulnerable, maybe yes? (Barring white women stay away from him for prolonged periods of time)

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dude, Hancock is invulnerable to bullets, why would he succumb to those things?

And a truck, train, orbital entry, vacuum of space.

Rogue Jedi
And a truck, train, orbital entry, vacuum of space. But he got pwned by a vagina.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
But he got pwned by a vagina.

Happens to the best of us, just a matter of time.

On a side-note, Theron has a pretty, pretty mouth, nice set of breast, an ample ass and probably a moderately tight anus. She's a win across the board.

XanatosForever
Because Hancock is invulnerable, maybe yes? (Barring white women stay away from him for prolonged periods of time)

Which is why I was asking if the Mrs. was nearby in the beginning stick out tongue

Robtard
Which is why I was asking if the Mrs. was nearby in the beginning stick out tongue

I see that now. Na, going to say this is post him being pussy-whipped, so he knows what's up.

Rogue Jedi
Happens to the best of us, just a matter of time.

On a side-note, Theron has a pretty, pretty mouth, nice set of breast, an ample ass and probably a moderately tight anus. She's a win across the board. I love these moments when you and I are in total agreement.

ThunderGodEneru
The creatures? Dude, not only is he too durable for anything in this fight, but the nigga can fly. no expression

He punches Clover's oddly small head off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.