Red vs. Boris the Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

omgchos
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x58/justsmguy2/borisvsred.jpg
Red the distributor from Pineapple Express, and Boris the Blade from snatch.
Apparently it's almost impossible to kill these two.

Scenario 1: Red has a kitchen knife, and Boris has his cleaver. This fight takes place in Red's house.

Scenario 2: Red and Boris face off on the abandoned Pikey Campsite from snatch. Boris has his AK-74M with a full banana clip and a S&W revolver 38 Caliber. Red has an AK-47 with a full banana clip and his .22 from his days as a hooker. Both have the knives previously mentioned, And lots of nearby garbage to throw at each other.

omgchos
wow all the crappy threads get posts. I actually put time into this.
*palmface*

Impediment
Yeah.

Right.

Robtard
I'd have to go with Boris, Red seemed more of a joke. Though really, there may not be enough bullets or the blades will dull before either succumbs to their wounds.

Bouboumaster
I go with Boris.

omgchos
Originally posted by Robtard
I'd have to go with Boris, Red seemed more of a joke. Though really, there may not be enough bullets or the blades will dull before either succumbs to their wounds.
IMO they were both used as a comic relief aspect. But since boris was actually the only one outta these two who died. I was actually leaning more towards red in the knife fight. In the no holds bar maybe boris, cuz hes got more experience with guns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.