dropkick murphy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
this is one awesome band. celtic punk! and the best darn music to get shitfaced to. awesome awesome. for thoe of you who dont know, theyr the ones who were responsible for that stand out theme for the "departed" . plus they have a bunch of awesome stuff to jump around to

VmDWHLDRM8k

3YOEO7jtIs4

Yg_rf2d894k

AWESOME AWESOME shit!

discuss

jaden101
Just one of them now is there?...Shame.

leonheartmm
really?????

omgchos
Originally posted by jaden101
Just one of them now is there?...Shame.
They all played for me...... I love these guys.

jaden101
Originally posted by leonheartmm
really?????

*Sigh*...Nevermind.

jinXed by JaNx
It's about time someone made a dropkick thread. I've been following this band since 97. I've seen these cats countless times and each time they deliver the most energetic sets. I prefer seeing them when they're playing the smaller venues but even at bigger venue's they get the crowd involved like none other.
They're definitely one of if not my favorite band.

If you like the Murphy's you should check out the Street Dogs. The original singer of the Dropkick Murphy's, Mike McColgan, formed the Street Dogs after he left the Murphy's to become a fire fighter laughing out loud Street Dogs have the same blue collar atmosphere but without the Celtic inspiration. If you ever get a chance to see the Street Dog's. you should do so. The three times i've seen them, McColgan ended up performing and singing in the pit with the audience...,great great stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.