Darth Caedus runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolfpack86
Caedus is at full power for each battle, can he make it?

1) ROTS Aayla Secura
2) ROTS Kit Fisto
3) Clone Wars Assaj Ventress
4) TPM Darth Maul
5) ROTJ Darth Vader
6) ROTS Darth Tyranus
7) ROTS Mace Windu
8) ROTS Yoda

Lord Tyranus
I don't know much about Caedus....

But Yoda kinda owns everyone so yea.

Lord Lucien
I wanna say he dies 7. And echoing Faunus' sentiment: what's the point of a gauntlet if the combatent's at full power each time?

Red Nemesis
dies at 7 or 8

Red Nemesis
If no rest then struggles at 4 and 5 and dies at six.

Dr McBeefington
Explain how he would die at Dooku please. Caedus was more than capable of fighting Luke Skywalker to a near standstill. He MIGHT have difficulty with all of those but the only two that truly pose a threat are Windu and Yoda.

Lord Tyranus
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Explain how he would die at Dooku please. Caedus was more than capable of fighting Luke Skywalker to a near standstill. He MIGHT have difficulty with all of those but the only two that truly pose a threat are Windu and Yoda.

Please explain to me how Windu is more powerful than Dooku?

They were equals.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Lord Tyranus

They were equals.

Have you not been reading Gideon's posts? They were equals, except for Windu having Vaapad and Shatterpoint, which made Mace superior.

Eminence
Originally posted by wolfpack86
Caedus is at full power for each battle, can he make it?

1) ROTS Aayla Secura
2) ROTS Kit Fisto
3) Clone Wars Assaj Ventress
4) TPM Darth MaulRagdolled.

Sliced to ribbons in a duel; Caedus is more powerful and vastly more dangerous in close combat.

Some combination of the above.

Caedus should be able to kill him with the Force, but I wouldn't be too surprised if Mace managed a win.

I don't see fatigue or injury being an issue here; Caedus is superior to everyone else by a notable degree in at least one category each and his stamina is simply inhuman. Pain empowers him, lightsabers wounds barely slow him down.

But Yoda is Yoda. Caedus most likely dies.

Lord Tyranus
Have you not been reading Gideon's posts? They were equals, except for Windu having Vaapad and Shatterpoint, which made Mace superior.

They were equals when Dookie was a Master years prior. What should make anyone believe he isn't equal to Mace Winfield during the events of RoTS?

Red Nemesis

Fatigue. I was envisioning a no break/rest situation.

But yeah- I wouldn't normally see anyone below Mace providing a threat at all.

The Ground
He dies at 7, due to the loop.

Elite Hunter
7 would be extremely close in saber combat, though shatterpoint is pretty much negated for Mace since Caedus posses the "charisma" too, he still has Vapaad. Caedus's advantages in saber combat would be his use of unarmed combat moves which I don't believe Mace users nearly as much(correct me if im wrong) and the fact that Caedus has shown that can take a remarkable of injuries in a duel and still nearly kill his opponent. But I'd give a slight edge to Mace in saber combat, while Caedus has the advantage in the force. I' would lean towards Caedus, because I think there is a greater gap in their force powers than in their lightsaber technique/skill, but ROTS proves that wont always help so I guess this is 50/50.

8. He would die to Yoda but this will be a really close fight.

The Ground
7. Mace did not fight unarmed, but on rare occasions when he did, he was just as proficient as Caedus. However the force is negated via the loop, just like shatterpoint. With the loop, the lightsaber duel would be over fairly quickly. Regarding the force, this is much closer, but lightning is useless.

8. Yoda would gut him.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by The Ground
With the loop, the lightsaber duel would be over fairly quickly. Regarding the force, this is much closer,

Not necessarily even if Mace manages to stab him, it doesn't mean he would go down as we seen in "Invincible" he takes a wound that just about would render all other humans unable to continue to fight.

Again it isn't that simple to me, because the novel states that Mace was choking on the ozone of his own lightning before Palpatine broke it due and we know he could have continued it. Plus there is of course other force powers that a lightsaber wont be useful against.

After a really hard fought duel....

Gideon

No one said that Windu was "more powerful" than Dooku; we've just said that he'd beat Dooku in a fight. And with good reason.

Windu is the creator of the "deadliest" lightsaber form, Vaapad, which is a variant of Juyo, the most technical and demanding of all other forms. In order to be a master of Juyo, you must be "a high end master of multiple forms," according to Fight Saber, the Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, and the Essential Guide to the Force. All that we know of Count Dooku is that he was an extremely accomplished Makashi expert; nothing suggests that he has anything but a working knowledge of other forms. So Windu enjoys an extreme advantage in overall lightsaber expertise.

More to the point, Windu enjoys the paranormal advantages afforded by Vaapad; the novelization shows us that he was not as fast as Sidious was in single combat, hence why he was unable to prevent the deaths of his teammates and was driven back into the larger office, but that Vaapad allowed him to eventually negate the Sith Lord's superior speed. The shatterpoint charism allows him to detect flaws in events and people, which extends to how they duel with a lightsaber.

Dooku, though probably more powerful in the Force and a better swordsman in terms of strict ability, doesn't possess any of these advantages. The Battle of Boz Pity was particularly telling; despite the fact that Dooku told his companions to "leave the Jedi to him," he still relied on General Grievous's Magnaguards to blindside and overpower Windu.

Not really. In the Force, it's likely in Dooku's favor, as in terms of strict dueling ability. But in overall combat, Mace is better.

The Ground
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Not necessarily even if Mace manages to stab him, it doesn't mean he would go down as we seen in "Invincible" he takes a wound that just about would render all other humans unable to continue to fight.

Again it isn't that simple to me, because the novel states that Mace was choking on the ozone of his own lightning before Palpatine broke it due and we know he could have continued it. Plus there is of course other force powers that a lightsaber wont be useful against.

After a really hard fought duel....

Yes, but if he stabs him, the chances of him winning with a serious wound are dramatically decreased.

Palpatine lightning is NOT Caedus lightning. Plus Mace learned partially from Dooku, a sith lord. You don't think that Dooku wouldn't teach him about how to defend himself from the dark side?

Lord Tyranus
Originally posted by Gideon
No one said that Windu was "more powerful" than Dooku; we've just said that he'd beat Dooku in a fight. And with good reason.

Windu is the creator of the "deadliest" lightsaber form, Vaapad, which is a variant of Juyo, the most technical and demanding of all other forms. In order to be a master of Juyo, you must be "a high end master of multiple forms," according to Fight Saber, the Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, and the Essential Guide to the Force. All that we know of Count Dooku is that he was an extremely accomplished Makashi expert; nothing suggests that he has anything but a working knowledge of other forms. So Windu enjoys an extreme advantage in overall lightsaber expertise.

More to the point, Windu enjoys the paranormal advantages afforded by Vaapad; the novelization shows us that he was not as fast as Sidious was in single combat, hence why he was unable to prevent the deaths of his teammates and was driven back into the larger office, but that Vaapad allowed him to eventually negate the Sith Lord's superior speed. The shatterpoint charism allows him to detect flaws in events and people, which extends to how they duel with a lightsaber.

Dooku, though probably more powerful in the Force and a better swordsman in terms of strict ability, doesn't possess any of these advantages. The Battle of Boz Pity was particularly telling; despite the fact that Dooku told his companions to "leave the Jedi to him," he still relied on General Grievous's Magnaguards to blindside and overpower Windu.

Not really. In the Force, it's likely in Dooku's favor, as in terms of strict dueling ability. But in overall combat, Mace is better.

But isn't common knowledge that they were equals? It would be a fantastic fight, but i see it as a stalemate. Neither would best the other.

Vapaad is a strong form but Makashi was made to fight other Saber wielders.

Dooku knew enough of the other forms to teach them to Grievous and I believe Ventress...

SIDIOUS 66
I don't even see how Dooku is more powerful than Windu with the force. Dooku was captured by about 30 pirates, while Mace took out hundreds of battle droids with the force alone. But i guess you can argue Dooku did not want to take a chance of getting shot, because they did give him a choice to surrender, whereas Mace had no choice.

Red Nemesis
I can't remember exactly how severe the blow Jacen took was, but didn't Mace fight all his saber duels during Shatterpoint after being stabbed in the gut by Depa? (Implying that Mace has similar levels of pain tolerance)

The Ground
So Vapaad, the deadliest form, succumbs to one that is made for blade to blade combat? This is like:

"OH Djem So is beeter then Vappad because it was MADE for lightsaber fights!!!" -Darth Power

Yet we saw how well Dooku fared against Anakin, even with Makashi.
Just because it's made for a purpose does not mean it is the best at that. Battle droids were made for combat and were slaughtered by clones that can pilot, repair, and plan strategic maneuvers. I wonder how Makashi would hold up to blaster fire, or repeated attacks from the most powerful sith lord in history.

Lord Tyranus
So Vapaad, the deadliest form, succumbs to one that is made for blade to blade combat? This is like:

"OH Djem So is beeter then Vappad because it was MADE for lightsaber fights!!!" -Darth Power

Yet we saw how well Dooku fared against Anakin, even with Makashi.
Just because it's made for a purpose does not mean it is the best at that. Battle droids were made for combat and were slaughtered by clones that can pilot, repair, and plan strategic maneuvers. I wonder how Makashi would hold up to blaster fire, or repeated attacks from the most powerful sith lord in history.

Dooku wasn't trying kill Anakin. Hence why he was giving ground.

Dooku and Windu were always on equal terms when it came to duelling/sparring.

The Ground
If you read the novelization, he wasn't trying to kill him at the start, but then he realized that he was fighting for his life, and that Anakin was capable of killing him.

Sure they were, I wasn't arguing that point. I was stating that Vapaad is superior to Makashi, and just because it was created for lightsaber combat that doesn't mean it is better than Vapaad.

Lord Tyranus
If you read the novelization, he wasn't trying to kill him at the start, but then he realized that he was fighting for his life, and that Anakin was capable of killing him.

Sure they were, I wasn't arguing that point. I was stating that Vapaad is superior to Makashi, and just because it was created for lightsaber combat that doesn't mean it is better than Vapaad.

lol Stover's interpretation was funny to say the least. I didn't know there was such a form as "Ataro".

Vapaad is the deadliest form. I was just saying Makashi ( one of my favorite forms with Soresu... ) isn't a joke form like Shii Cho...

The Ground
No one said it was.

Lord Tyranus
No one said it was.

Well all this is off topic. Caedus ( the sone of Han and Leia I believe?? ) would probably lose at Dookie but the crazed muppet would make short work of him.

Dr McBeefington
Dooku wasn't trying kill Anakin. Hence why he was giving ground.

Dooku and Windu were always on equal terms when it came to duelling/sparring.

Except Mace has Vaapad and Shatterpoint, so he becomes more powerful in a saber duel. Get that through your head.

Dr McBeefington
Well all this is off topic. Caedus ( the sone of Han and Leia I believe?? ) would probably lose at Dookie but the crazed muppet would make short work of him.

Except this has already been disproved.

Lord Tyranus
Except Mace has Vaapad and Shatterpoint, so he becomes more powerful in a saber duel. Get that through your head.

Mace and Dooku were equals. Get that through your head. =]

Except this has already been disproved.

Your one of those "Z0mG!!!111!! All EU is Gospel11!!!11!!!1" nerds aren't you?

Eminence
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I can't remember exactly how severe the blow Jacen took was,A thumb-sized hole below his ribs.

That's fairly run of the mill by his standards.

He gets stabbed, is losing to Depa - who is gaining strength as the Akk guards die - until she tries to kill herself, and then defeats Vastor by Force-throwing a vibroshield at him.

Red Nemesis
So... Mace does not have similar levels of pain tolerance.

k

Elite Hunter
Yes, but if he stabs him, the chances of him winning with a serious wound are dramatically decreased.

That's true but my main point was that this duel wouldn't be a quick one for either of them, Mace needs to the time to fully submerged in vapaad and as shown in Invincible he could have killed his sister too, after taking a sneak attack saber wound to the gut,dueling with one arm and trying to save Tenel Ka and Allana. Though I'd still lean towards Mace.

By the end of LOTF, I would say that Caedus is close to ROTS Sidious in power.

Mace would have learned from Dooku when the latter was still a jedi who I would doubt had a broad knowledge of how to defend against numerous techniques especially since the sith were thought to be extinct. And due to his 5 year journeyCaedus has more abilities that Mace likely has never seen before which is a disadvantage.

EDIT:Originally posted by Elite Hunter
as we seen in "Invincible" he takes a wound that just about would "render all other humans unable to continue to fight. "

The quote I was thinking from was this from his duel with Luke in Inferno not Invincible.

"Luke didn't give Jacen a chance to surrender. He just sprang.

Ben's jaw dropped, and Jacen started to spin, snatching his lightsaber from his belt and igniting it in the same motion, bringing the emerald blade around high to protect his heart and head.

But Luke was attacking low, striking for the kidney to disable in the most painful way possible. Jacen's eyes widened. He flipped his lightsaber down in the same moment Luke's met flesh.

The tip sank a few centimeters, drawing a pained hiss as it touched a kidney, then Jacen's blade made contact and knocked it aside. Even that small wound would have left most humans paralyzed with agony. But Jacen thrived on pain, fed on it to make himself stronger and faster. He simply completed his pivot and landed a rib-crunching roundhouse."

Dr McBeefington
Mace and Dooku were equals. Get that through your head. =]

Your one of those "Z0mG!!!111!! All EU is Gospel11!!!11!!!1" nerds aren't you?

You're one of those guys without common sense or adherence to canon, aren't you? Stop embarrassing yourself. Mace>Dooku

The Ground
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
That's true but my main point was that this duel wouldn't be a quick one for either of them, Mace needs to the time to fully submerged in vapaad and as shown in Invincible he could have killed his sister too, after taking a sneak attack saber wound to the gut,dueling with one arm and trying to save Tenel Ka and Allana. Though I'd still lean towards Mace.

By the end of LOTF, I would say that Caedus is close to ROTS Sidious in power.

Mace would have learned from Dooku when the latter was still a jedi who I would doubt had a broad knowledge of how to defend against numerous techniques especially since the sith were thought to be extinct. And due to his 5 year journeyCaedus has more abilities that Mace likely has never seen before which is a disadvantage.

EDIT:

The quote I was thinking from was this from his duel with Luke in Inferno not Invincible.

"Luke didn't give Jacen a chance to surrender. He just sprang.

Ben's jaw dropped, and Jacen started to spin, snatching his lightsaber from his belt and igniting it in the same motion, bringing the emerald blade around high to protect his heart and head.

But Luke was attacking low, striking for the kidney to disable in the most painful way possible. Jacen's eyes widened. He flipped his lightsaber down in the same moment Luke's met flesh.

The tip sank a few centimeters, drawing a pained hiss as it touched a kidney, then Jacen's blade made contact and knocked it aside. Even that small wound would have left most humans paralyzed with agony. But Jacen thrived on pain, fed on it to make himself stronger and faster. He simply completed his pivot and landed a rib-crunching roundhouse."

Fine. Mace wins the saber duel, but Caedus wins with force. Mind you that Mace does know how to Force Crush... but Caedus has more power and knowledge. But all-out it depends on when Mace finds his shatterpoint. Let's leave it at that and have a nice cup of tea while we watch Caedus lose and be lectured by Yoda about arrogance and the Force. Ok?

Lightsnake
Even with a saber, Mace could very well lose.

Oh, don't forget Caedus took a stab to the kidneys and just got stronger from it in Invincible.

Lord Tyranus
You're one of those guys without common sense or adherence to canon, aren't you? Stop embarrassing yourself. Mace>Dooku

I find your lack of a life amusing.

Elite Hunter
Fine. Mace wins the saber duel, but Caedus wins with force. Mind you that Mace does know how to Force Crush... but Caedus has more power and knowledge. But all-out it depends on when Mace finds his shatterpoint. Let's leave it at that and have a nice cup of tea while we watch Caedus lose and be lectured by Yoda about arrogance and the Force. Ok?

That's basically how I would see it going, though Mace's use shatterpoint wont be the deciding factor since Caedus knows it too.

Dr McBeefington
I find your lack of a life amusing.

Says the one who ignores facts in favor of fanboyism.

Lord Tyranus
Says the one who ignores facts in favor of fanboyism.

Look at your post count compared to mine. Your posts are probably almost exclusively in this part of KMC. Mine can be found anywhere on this site. Your lack of anything better to do while not surprising is amusing to me.

You call me a fanboy? Now I'm gonna tell you. I know Dooku/Tyranus can be beaten. I'm saying it's well documented that him and Windu were equals.

What you want to happen or think should happen has no relevance.

Get off my nu/ts.

Now think about what you've done and go look in the mirror and contemplate how you've invested your time. Have a good one, Windu fanboy.

Dr McBeefington
Look at your post count compared to mine. Your posts are probably almost exclusively in this part of KMC. Mine can be found anywhere on this site. Your lack of anything better to do while not surprising is amusing to me.
Wait, you are telling me I have nothing better to do while admitting that not only are you part of the SW forum, but you're part of ALL of KMC. Way to make yourself look stupid, jackass.

And I've explained to you how they aren't. Either accept or or keep embarrassing yourself.

Nobody is on your nuts queer. Learn how to debate.

That's really cute. Because I DONT think Dooku and Windu are equals, I'm a Windu fanboy? I haven't seen such stupidity since Nebaris. Way to go champsmile

Hewhoknowsall

Mace beat SIDIOUS, and yet everyone thinks him on level with Dooku. And yet everyone thinks that Dooku is nowhere near Sidious. Huh?

Red Nemesis
Paper beat ROCK and yet everyone thinks he is on a level with scissors? Huh?

Lord Tyranus
Wait, you are telling me I have nothing better to do while admitting that not only are you part of the SW forum, but you're part of ALL of KMC. Way to make yourself look stupid, jackass.

And I've explained to you how they aren't. Either accept or or keep embarrassing yourself.

Nobody is on your nuts queer. Learn how to debate.

That's really cute. Because I DONT think Dooku and Windu are equals, I'm a Windu fanboy? I haven't seen such stupidity since Nebaris. Way to go champsmile

I have opinions on subjects other than Star Wars. Piss off.

You've started a fight with me after I stated my opinion. Your the jackass here.

It's funner ruffling little psuedo trekkies feathers, like I am right now.

I haven't seen such a big douchebag since Bill Mahr.

Way to go. Champ.

Dr McBeefington
I opinions on subjects other than Star Wars. Piss off.
English next time.

It's you're. And I simply told you you're wrong and gave you the logical basis for it, which you couldn't refute and instead, you got all pissy like a little girl.

Man, you're trying way too hard chump.

Hewhoknowsall
Paper beat ROCK and yet everyone thinks he is on a level with scissors? Huh?

So Mace Windu has some advantage over Sidious/Dooku has some advantage over Mace? Please explain what makes Mace Windu unable to beat Dooku when he could beat Sidious, and not just "It's an ABC argument": be more specific.

Hewhoknowsall
English next time.

It's you're. And I simply told you you're wrong and gave you the logical basis for it, which you couldn't refute and instead, you got all pissy like a little girl.

I look at your posts, and they almost all have some insulting statement in them. Just click on your own profile and go to "read all posts". No offense, but you seriously gotta chill (and I'm NOT a sock).

Gideon
I'm sensing some contradiction. Name the sources and disprove the arguments, please. Simply saying that they're equals doesn't make it so.

Lord Tyranus
English next time.

It's my what? English next time. big grin

You got pissy when I stated my opinion. I didn't run in and say Dooku pwns Mace. I just stated my opinion.

Go f/uck yourself nerd. Have fun adding to your illustrious post count while I and prolly everyone else laugh at you.

Have a nice life.

I'm retiring from this sham of a thread.

Lord Tyranus
Originally posted by Gideon
I'm sensing some contradiction. Name the sources and disprove the arguments, please. Simply saying that they're equals doesn't make it so.

Well wookiepedia ( don't know just how reputable they are... ) states that in terms of duelling Dooku was consistently matched by Mace Windu and was bested by Yoda.

Either way it's a moot point because both were killed while Yoda retired to his swamp planet. Yoda pwns. Haha. stick out tongue jkjk

Dr McBeefington
It's my what? English next time. big grin

You got pissy when I stated my opinion. I didn't run in and say Dooku pwns Mace. I just stated my opinion.
If by pissy you mean I proved your "opinion" wrong with logic and canon sources, you are correct. Furthermore, nobody cares about your opinion on this forum if you can't back it up.

Everyone else would be just you.

I would prefer conceding the argument on your part but you clearly have some self esteem issues you need to deal with.

Nephthys
God damn it Sexy.

Just... tone it down a bit. Even you must see that you're a prick. I thought Jews were supposed to be nice anyway.

Dr McBeefington
Actually I've been very civil. It's this little kid who has the attitude.

Hewhoknowsall
after considering, I change my mind. (ignore this post)

Red Nemesis
DS was correct. The only thing that might have been added was a set of single quotation marks (' ') around 'you're'. You might have had a case except for the fact that the correction he was making was glaringly obvious and the correction wasn't ambiguous at all.

Lord Tyranus
If by pissy you mean I proved your "opinion" wrong with logic and canon sources, you are correct. Furthermore, nobody cares about your opinion on this forum if you can't back it up.

Everyone else would be just you.

I would prefer conceding the argument on your part but you clearly have some self esteem issues you need to deal with. Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Actually I've been very civil. It's this little kid who has the attitude.

Self esteem issues? Stemming from what f/aggot??

You lack patience for others. That's a sign of either autism or being a f/ucking mongoloid.

I didn't come on this thread to fight. I simply wanted chip in my own 2 cents but you felt the need to be a little b/itch.

Your the one trying to be an internet tough guy. Truth is your a sniveling little pee-on. Isn't it?

Now leave it.

Wolverine2179
Just chill it off guys, i don't want to look like a hypocrite but both of you constantly attacking each other makes both of you look childish.

Red Nemesis
Those who accuse others of being homosexual are often closeted gays themselves.

You lack patience for others. That's a sign of either autism or being a f/ucking mongoloid.
Mongoloid
adj-
3. Offensive Of or relating to Down syndrome.

n.
1. Anthropology A member of the Mongoloid racial classification.
2. also mongoloid Offensive A person affected with Down syndrome.

That you would use it as an insult (in either of the forms of the word) is despicable. That you are bashing someone for not having patience for your own mental disability is pure hypocrisy.

(see what I did there?) stick out tongue

ares834
Steeming from your constant aggressiveness.

Or a sign of being around an idiot... And using autism as an insult is sick and wrong.

And they said you were wrong... Which you were and suddenly you become VERY aggressive.

Are you talking about yourself?

HAHAHA! What a lame attempt to get the last word.

Red Nemesis
You don't understand him. No one understands him.

What you fail to realize is... he is rubber (and you are glue and everything you say bounces off him and sticks to you).

Lord Tyranus
Your little internet clique is hilarious.

Gideon made his point. I understand it. I accept it.

Because he made his point like a man. I never once got aggressive with Gideon. I even messaged him and told him good job on the debate and for keeping a level head.

I'm dissappointed I let beefboy bring me down to his level.

How cool that a bunch of people rush to his defense.

What's the word I'm looking for Lord Lucien?

Mutual f/ags.

Peace. Hope you guys have day jobs.

Red Nemesis
Is '****' (f a g s) really censored? That's gay. stick out tongue

I've decided that I need to get into a flame war with someone so that I learn how to insult people. Would you like to argue? (You queer bag pansy ass muncher)

And really, how did M 'bring you down to his level'? You were the one looking like a jerk. (I want to call someone a troll again. Can I call you a troll?)

Dr McBeefington
Rofl

Nephthys
Reported for blatant lies. Someone of your immense weight could Never muster the energy to roll and laugh at the same time, troll. Your hypocrisy is despicable and your logic psuedo.

See, that's how you start a flame war Nem. Sorry Sexy, didn't mean it. Just an example.

Red Nemesis
I have so much to learn!

Hewhoknowsall
Guys, CALM DOWN. You're acting like 5 year olds.

Red Nemesis
u fail +1

Red Nemesis
edit: unless u r talkin 2 D. T. Then u win i guess cause u agree w/me/everyone.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Guys, CALM DOWN. You're acting like 5 year olds.

You think this is bad?......... man have you missed a lot of fun times here haha.

The Ground
edit: unless u r talkin 2 D. T. Then u win i guess cause u agree w/me/everyone.
Even himself?

Red Nemesis
YES

The Ground
Re-reading the last 2 pages, all of it is completely irrelevant to the thread. Need I repost what on-topic means?

Red Nemesis
YES

The Ground
HOly sh*t...

Posting In The Relevant Forums
A forum this size gets a lot of traffic and a lot of threads. It makes life a lot easier for everyone- both for those trying to keep things in order, and those trying to simply find the threads they want to read- if threads are posted in the correct area.
Check to make sure you are posting in the right place. If opening a thread in the Discussion areas- either the General Discussion or Off-topic forums- check first to see if it would be better posted elsewhere. We have seperate art, TV, video games, music, fiction and- of course!- film areas (including threads for actors) where such topics should be posted. If posting about a film, check to see if that film has its own area before posting in the generic Movie Discussion thread.
If you want to start a role-playing game, please go to one of the role-playing areas and read the rules about doing so there.
Threads posted in the wrong area will be moved but a little forethought can make everyone's life a lot happier

^^READ

Red Nemesis
reported for spam.

lol

The Ground
Nah, I'm just a friendly citizen.

Eminence
That was easily the lamest fight I've ever seen. You people need to learn how to flame.

RN especially.

ares834
reported for spam.

lol

laughing ROFL

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Eminence
That was easily the lamest fight I've ever seen. You people need to learn how to flame.

RN especially.

go to hell

Dr McBeefington
http://funny.tehjunk.com/Thread-Gay-1950s.jpg

Red Nemesis
You too.

Jinsoku Takai

They were equals.

Explain to me how they're equals. I know I've heard the argument before... but just to go through the motions.

Gaevus Mesias
damn . . . .

seems everyone's angry nowadays

Lord Lucien
It's Hewho's fault. His and no others... *whistles*

Gaevus Mesias
well maybe Hewho should be banned!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sunofabitch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.