Wet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2007/08/sierra_wants_to_make_you_wet/

WET was first announced in 2007 but the project for the game was dropped so other videogames can be made but it manages to get back up this year.

WET is being developed by A2M and is being published by Bethesda Softworks (the people who brought you Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Fallout 3)

One way I can describe this game is that it looks like Prince of Persia with guns. WET will be out this year and will be on the PS3 and Xbox 360.

ThunderGodEneru
...Sierra wants to make you wet...Lol.

SaTsuJiN
after reading the description.. I'm feeling kinda dry...

do we really need yet another 3rd person action game?

THE JLRTENJAC
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/wet/5386

It... might be ok... not seeing much in the way of story there though...

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN

Yes. no expression

What we don't need are anymore first-person shooters.

Anon E. Mous
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Yes. no expression

What we don't need are anymore first-person shooters.

'Tis true

Ms.Marvel
the e3 trailer.

2eWMYei-5Sg

so does it look original? not.. really. but im at least looking forward to the game. i like the noir parody thats put on it and the protagonist looks enjoyable. smile

so anyone else have any opinions? the setting kind of makes me think of what would happen if Faith from Mirrors Edge somehow ended up in the GTA-verse.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
'Tis true

not really

depends what they bring to the plate that sets its apart from the othe FPS.

-Pr-
looks good.

bout time we got another truly good 3rd person action game, imo.

Digi
Moist?

Mandrag Ganon
This will have to be one where I wait to hear the Gamer response to before I buy it.

Barker
Originally posted by Digi
Moist?
haermm

Ms.Marvel
i played the demo.

the gameplay... leaves a lot to be desired. its basically like that one John woo game that came out a couple years back but harder. this is seriously one of those games where an aim assist would be helpful... >.>

SaTsuJiN
Played the demo.. game left me drier than elbows begging to be Shea Buttered at bath n body

in lamens terms.. the game plays itself for you, it does everything that other games have done better, including cursing just for the sake of cursing, n the chick runs around thinking she's hot and bad ass.. granted I really like her look.. but chicks with attitude is so cliche.. would have preferred if her personality was more realistic

what I'd like is a game about kill bill's The Bride.. now she's bad ass..

TheOneBumGun
Played the game today at work, hella fun to play. Not perfect but love sliding backwards down a ladder while blowing out dudes knees with my pistol. The part where you are riding cars and jumping on them is awesome.

Not a perfect game but the gameplay is rather good I find.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
tomb raider wannabe. it will probably be better thou cause tomb raider is shit.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
tomb raider wannabe. it will probably be better thou cause tomb raider is shit. ...Truf...

Wolverine2179
Saw the gameplay and read the review.

IMO its incredibly boring!

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
tomb raider wannabe. it will probably be better thou cause tomb raider is shit. true, but at least at one point.. tomb raider had a reputation for being good.. this game will never achieve even that much

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN

umm..,yeah, we do actually. We need more good ones though

SaTsuJiN
when was the last time you played a good 3rd person action game?..

and I dont mean you having played a classic thats years old, 5 minutes ago stick out tongue

Mind you, I really like the genre.. but theres a very very very low amount of games that fall in the good - amazing category

jinXed by JaNx
Red Faction

bad company.

c0d5-nazi zombies.

Kazenji
Gears Of War

-Pr-
Batman Arkham Asylum, Resident Evil 4 & 5.

FistOfThe North
Wet starring a bootlegged Lara Croft.

Nemesis X
That chick looks like she can beat the Croft out of Lara.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.