Nerve strikes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_noodle
Can nerve strikes/pressure point hits effect spiderman? I think Captain america used some nerve strikes on spiderman before and put him down, not sure though....

StiltmanFTW
Why shouldn't they?

Darth_noodle
Because he has super strength and durability......

StiltmanFTW
Good one. Heavy hitters are much stronger and more durable, yet nerve strikes work on them.

Mr. Rhythmic
Nerves are vulnerable no matter the power if hit right.

KingD19
The only people I would say are immune to nerve strikes are super healers(Logan, Daken, Sabertooth). They heal too fast for them to work.

And people with different make ups.

Colossus entire body is steel, so I doubt they work on him.

Thing is entirely rock, so I doubt it works on him as well.

etc.

Arahan
In New Fist of the North Star there was a woman who knew nerve strike techniques. She tried it on a prette strong guy. He said it wont work
on him because he is too strong and she hasnt enough strength.
Well and it didnt work. Later the guy was owned by Kenshiro big grin

KingD19
Well Kenshiro is the master of Hokuto Shinken, the ultimate in nerve strikes.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
The only people I would say are immune to nerve strikes are super healers(Logan, Daken, Sabertooth). They heal too fast for them to work.

And people with different make ups.

Colossus entire body is steel, so I doubt they work on him.

Thing is entirely rock, so I doubt it works on him as well.

etc.

Post-FA Logan is immune to nerve strikes. Sabes should be too. Daken? Not sure... but he has that insane healing feat when he survived his... premature birth.

KingD19
I was just using people with insane healing period. And yeah, that was crazy.

BUSTER1
Surely Hulk should be immune to nerve strikes as he has an insane HF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.