Death, as portrayed by Christopher Walken (Click) Versus Ju-on (The Grudge)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Ju-on has been wreaking having in the humans' lives that contact and fall under her curse, causing premature deaths that tip the balance. Death, as portrayed by Christopher Walken, is sent to quell the vengeful spirit and put a stop to its rampage once and for all.

For the purpose of feats, Death Walken is able to act as a giant remote, as well as the few feats he portrayed himself.

The "fight" is in Ju-on's cursed home.

ThunderGodEneru
Dude, Christopher Walken is the concept of Death itself.

A creature who only uses it cannot defeat the actual concept.

XanatosForever
No U...*sighs* I know, I just wanted a Death Walken thread, but I couldn't think of something to challenge him. I hate when I can't think of good opponents for my versus threads. sad

Nemesis X
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I hate when I can't think of good opponents for my versus threads. sad

Welcome to my world.

Sadako of Girth
Oh dude if Walken walks in that house, he is screwed.

Robtard
Originally posted by XanatosForever
No U...*sighs* I know, I just wanted a Death Walken thread, but I couldn't think of something to challenge him. I hate when I can't think of good opponents for my versus threads. sad

How about Brad Pitt's portrayal of Death in that shit 'Meet Joe Black' remake?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
How about Brad Pitt's portrayal of Death in that shit 'Meet Joe Black' remake? Most horrid movie ever made.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Oh dude if Walken walks in that house, he is screwed. Walken is the very concept of death.

To kill him you would have to erase the entire concept.

Menetnashté
Walken stabs Ju-on in the face with a soldering iron.

BruceSkywalker
well since everything dies...

XanatosForever
Gah, alright already, I get it! I suck a picking opponents! Reported.

Paola
Closed on request by thread starter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.