most successful sith and jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

onewiththeforce
who is the most successful sith and jedi

Red Nemesis
It's a close call between Johun Othone and Vodo-Siosk Baas. Maybe even Odan-Urr.

Lord Lucien
Palpatine for the Sith, that's obvious. Jedi? Ugh, no idea. Revan. Yay.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Palpatine for the Sith, that's obvious. Jedi? Ugh, no idea. Revan. Yay.

I agree with the Canadian, but I'd say Yoda for the Jedi, because he's the only one who didn't get killed. Not getting killed is a big succes in the Star Wars realm.

SIDIOUS 66
I would say Luke was the most successful jedi. He survived like three attacks from Sidious, rebuilt the jedi order during the times of several back-to-back wars, accomplished amazing things with the force, overcame the dark side a couple of times, and more. lol

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I agree with the Canadian, but I'd say Yoda for the Jedi, because he's the only one who didn't get killed. Not getting killed is a big succes in the Star Wars realm.

i don't think a jedi's success is based on if they died of old age or if they were killed.

Nephthys
Revan's the most successful Jedi. He got with Bastila.

http://www.epicwin.org/img/misc/akari_wai.jpg

(Though it would be more epic with fem Revan)

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan's the most successful Jedi. He got with Bastila.

http://www.epicwin.org/img/misc/akari_wai.jpg

(Though it would be more epic with fem Revan)

We don't yet know if Revan's the father...

Luke, Obi Wan or Yoda. They were the 3 most influential jedi.

Sidious for sith obviously, and maybe Krayt.

Sad that Mace didn't really do anything important...

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
It's a close call between Johun Othone and Vodo-Siosk Baas. Maybe even Odan-Urr.

None of you seem to understand: I've already won the thread.

Nephthys
Who cares about that!! The canonical ending is Revan getting sex from Bastila. That fact alone puts him above ALL other lightsiders.

Slash_KMC

I still don't understand. Do not say crazy stuff you crazy person.

Hewhoknowsall
Who cares about that!! The canonical ending is Revan getting sex from Bastila. That fact alone puts him above ALL other lightsiders.

No. That is NOT the ending...

Nephthys
Yes it is. Canon ending of KOTOR is lightside male. Canon ending for Lightside male Revan in Kotor 2 is to have Bastila show up worried for him and wondering why he left her etc. So they ARE in a relationship which means revan gets to have nukky with Bastila. QE-frickin-D!

*Overtly homosexual victory dance* garaavi

Elite Hunter
Yes it is. Canon ending of KOTOR is lightside male. Canon ending for Lightside male Revan in Kotor 2 is to have Bastila show up worried for him and wondering why he left her etc. So they ARE in a relationship which means revan gets to have nukky with Bastila. QE-frickin-D!

Holy****!!! you actually referred to Revan as a male!!!

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Holy****!!! you actually referred to Revan as a male!!!
http://geekswithblogs.net/images/geekswithblogs_net/dlackey/great_scott_400.png

Lets not leave bane out of the loop. he pretty much redefined sithism, but palpatine takes it above him. Revan had the most successful empire, as it lasted longer, but turned pussy after he got amnesia, alot like jason bourne.

And what do we mean by successful? by their own goals? by how big their empire was? if by their own goals, i give it to kreia. although a mad blind batty b*tch, she got exactly what she wanted in the end. Empire goes to ancient sith.

Power? goes to sideous. are we done now?

Most successful jedi=anakin.
Lolwut????
yes, you heard me, anakin. He brought balance to the force. (of course i'm discounting anything that happens after the EU as it should be stricken from canon due to multiple conflicts and ultrafaggotry.

If you want to allude to the shittiest part of star wars, the post OT stuff, then luke skywalker. not only did he become the most powerful, but he defeated multiple threats, probably more than anyone else.

Red Nemesis

ares834
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
Lets not leave bane out of the loop. he pretty much redefined sithism, but palpatine takes it above him. Revan had the most successful empire, as it lasted longer, but turned pussy after he got amnesia, alot like jason bourne.
It did not last longer...

Kriea's goal was the destruction of the force. She failed.

YAY! SOme one agrees with me that all post ROTJ SUcks, exept for Thrawn Trilogy.

Nephthys
Don't be stupid! No I......... shocking

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/40000/40492_gh04_07.JPG

I think I'm dying *twitch*

The whole forum agrees with you there.

Red Nemesis
Not me. I think it a stoopit and fagitish thing to thing.

Elite Hunter
There are a few NJO and LOTF books that I really like.

Red Nemesis
Traitor was good.

Lord Lucien

And what do we mean by successful? by their own goals? by how big their empire was? if by their own goals, i give it to kreia. although a mad blind batty b*tch, she got exactly what she wanted in the end. Empire goes to ancient sith.

Power? goes to sideous. are we done now?

Most successful jedi=anakin.
Lolwut????
yes, you heard me, anakin. He brought balance to the force. (of course i'm discounting anything that happens after the EU as it should be stricken from canon due to multiple conflicts and ultrafaggotry.

If you want to allude to the shittiest part of star wars, the post OT stuff, then luke skywalker. not only did he become the most powerful, but he defeated multiple threats, probably more than anyone else. Revan's empire lasted longer whaaaa?

wait no it didnt. i meant to say that sideous's did. wait i dont' know what i was saying just nvm about that part. Revan's was more badass though.

CadoAngelus
Sith - Sidious or Krayt
Sidious for obvious reasons, Krayt because he managed to come out of nowhere 100 years or so after apparently disappearing and reformed a sith order. He managed to pursuade tonnes of force sensitives to join his course, and when this happened, he was pretty much a forgetten nobody.

Jedi - Yoda
Simply because, and yes this is a contributing factor to someones greatness as a jedi, he lived for 900 years. In the time that he served the Jedi Order as Grand-High Master of the Jedi, he pasted his force legacy down for hundreds of years, to thousands of Jedi. Up until the very moment of his "force become one-withuth" dealy.

kotorfan
wait no it didnt. i meant to say that sideous's did. wait i dont' know what i was saying just nvm about that part. Revan's was more badass though.

i kno.. lol stormtroopers suck at shooting. and I thought they were trained for that kinda thing.. except for larone and those ppl.

Hewhoknowsall
Sith = Sidious

Jedi = Luke

kotorfan
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Sith = Sidious

Jedi = Luke

I HATE that combination. srsly. They are sooo overrated. Its like they are invincible (well they are.. but thats besides the point) and no one can ever replace them. I would prefer someone killing off Luke and for sids not to have like 20 ressurections. and both just die off when they are supposed to die.

Originally posted by kotorfan
I HATE that combination. srsly. They are sooo overrated. Its like they are invincible (well they are.. but thats besides the point) and no one can ever replace them. I would prefer someone killing off Luke and for sids not to have like 20 ressurections. and both just die off when they are supposed to die. that was wrong anyway. Anakin, judging by the stuff i care about, that is to say not post rotj eu, was the most successful as he brought balance to the force, the entire story was centered around him, etc. Anakin is the center of the films, which started it all, and he's the most popular sith, therefor, he is the most successful of any. Sidous made the longest lasting transgalactic sith empire, so as a sith he was the most successful

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by CadoAngelus
Jedi - Yoda
Simply because, and yes this is a contributing factor to someones greatness as a jedi, he lived for 900 years. In the time that he served the Jedi Order as Grand-High Master of the Jedi, he pasted his force legacy down for hundreds of years, to thousands of Jedi. Up until the very moment of his "force become one-withuth" dealy.

i'm not really bothered by people sith decisions, but can no-one see that yoda is the most successful jedi...just to clear things up, i'm not a yoda fanboy.

Darth Truculent
Sith: Sidious
Jedi: Luke
Wild Card: *Galen Marek

Galen Marek started the Rebel Alliance - according to the novel he was the 1st Rebel

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Sith: Sidious
Jedi: Luke
Wild Card: *Galen Marek

Galen Marek started the Rebel Alliance - according to the novel he was the 1st Rebel Well first Rebel symbol. Bail and Mon Mothma had been "rebels" ever the Petition and since Bail helped Yoda and Obi-Wan.

SIDIOUS 66
i'm not really bothered by people sith decisions, but can no-one see that yoda is the most successful jedi...just to clear things up, i'm not a yoda fanboy.

Well, can you point out what Yoda did that would make him the most successful?

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Well, can you point out what Yoda did that would make him the most successful?

He lived for 900 years, passing every last part of his Jedi knowledge down to his pupils...FOR 900 YEARS...come on. Every single Jedi we know and love has learnt everything from Yoda...

Lord Lucien
He lived for 900 years, passing every last part of his Jedi knowledge down to his pupils...FOR 900 YEARS...come on. Every single Jedi we know and love has learnt everything from Yoda... Until they all died, Yoda was defeated by Sidious, and he spent 23 years living on a swamp world.

CadoAngelus
Until they all died, Yoda was defeated by Sidious, and he spent 23 years living on a swamp world.

Where he taught Luke, and force ghost Ben Kenobi...though, he was taught himself by force ghost Qui-Gon...

SIDIOUS 66
Where he taught Luke, and force ghost Ben Kenobi...though, he was taught himself by force ghost Qui-Gon...

Ok, and Sidious was taught by Plaguies. See where im getting at?

Lord Lucien
Yeah, it really wasn't that special of Yoda. At least Luke actually witnessed the Sith's death.

Hewhoknowsall
Until they all died, Yoda was defeated by Sidious, and he spent 23 years living on a swamp world.

Without Yoda or Obi Wan:

There would be no Anakin (both saved his life/trained him) and thus no chosen one to defeat Sidious

Luke would never have been trained/wouldn't have even left tatooine, or heck even have been born

Captain REX
Yoda did accomplish training Luke, which led to the reviving of the Jedi Order. He also became the Grandmaster, which I'm sure is impressive regardless. Don't know if he's the MOST successful.

CadoAngelus
It would seem so to me. I mean, laying witness to the death of Sidious, oh wow. He didn't actually kill him, not a great achievement. He didn't get a medal: "Watching the Dark Lord of the Sith get Killed by someone else award!"

I mite say that anakin could've fallen under both, considering he was a powerful jedi at knight level and he became the heir to the thrown of the sith (affectively) after RotS.

But, in my eyes, Yoda takes the biscuit...

DUOLC OLLOPA
Odan-Urr achieved more than Yoda ever did.

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by DUOLC OLLOPA
Odan-Urr achieved more than Yoda ever did.

actually yeah, i'll give you that...he did lol

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Without Yoda or Obi Wan:

There would be no Anakin (both saved his life/trained him) and thus no chosen one to defeat Sidious

Luke would never have been trained/wouldn't have even left tatooine, or heck even have been born And if Padme had a headache the night the twins were conceived...

Since Yoda and Obi-Wan's training of Luke is what seems to matter, one can deduce that Luke is a tad more successful.

SIDIOUS 66
It would seem so to me. I mean, laying witness to the death of Sidious, oh wow. He didn't actually kill him, not a great achievement. He didn't get a medal: "Watching the Dark Lord of the Sith get Killed by someone else award!"

I mite say that anakin could've fallen under both, considering he was a powerful jedi at knight level and he became the heir to the thrown of the sith (affectively) after RotS.

But, in my eyes, Yoda takes the biscuit...

So we should give Sidious's accomplishments to Plagueis?

CadoAngelus
So we should give Sidious's accomplishments to Plagueis?

I'm not saying that at all, look at whats trying to be argued: Luke is successful because he layed witness to Sidious' demise at the hands of Vader. Ok then, if some other unknown sith had layed waste to Plagueis, would Sidious be name the one who killed Plagueis? No. Because he didn't...

It's fair that people are trying to argue a case for Luke being the most successful Jedi ever, but giving the fact at question isn't what led to his success, in fact, if anything it added to Anakin's success (since that was the point of his redemption).

SIDIOUS 66
I'm not saying that at all, look at whats trying to be argued: Luke is successful because he layed witness to Sidious' demise at the hands of Vader. Ok then, if some other unknown sith had layed waste to Plagueis, would Sidious be name the one who killed Plagueis? No. Because he didn't...

It's fair that people are trying to argue a case for Luke being the most successful Jedi ever, but giving the fact at question isn't what led to his success, in fact, if anything it added to Anakin's success (since that was the point of his redemption).

But that was not my arguement.

Here was my opinion on it:

CadoAngelus
But that was not my arguement.

Here was my opinion on it:
I would say Luke was the most successful jedi. He survived like three attacks from Sidious, rebuilt the jedi order during the times of several back-to-back wars, accomplished amazing things with the force, overcame the dark side a couple of times, and more. lol

Now those are fair reasons to believe Luke is an extremely successful Jedi...I'm not saying Luke isn't successful, he obviously is...but the example used to support that was really bad...

Spudman43
I think revan was the most sucessful sith. Shee was the only Sith who got back at her apprentice for his treachery, and she escaped and wasn't truly ever defeated by Jedi.

Also, I think Jedi could never truly have anyone sucessful. Sith are far better in every way.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Spudman43
I think revan was the most sucessful sith. Shee was the only Sith who got back at her apprentice for his treachery, and she escaped and wasn't truly ever defeated by Jedi.

Also, I think Jedi could never truly have anyone sucessful. Sith are far better in every way.

I think conquering a galaxy for decades, and wiping out the jedi order is something far beyond Revan's accomplishments.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Spudman43

He did alll of that as a jedi, his tenure as a sith ended when Malak betrayed him.

Darth Rex
yeah sidious was clever
but what about Darth Bane he created the Rule of Two which helped sidious in a way, plus in PoD Bane tricked Kaan into using the thought bomb which destroyed a lot of force users

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Rex
yeah sidious was clever
but what about Darth Bane he created the Rule of Two which helped sidious in a way, plus in PoD Bane tricked Kaan into using the thought bomb which destroyed a lot of force users That was pretty awesome. But compared manipulating thousands of Jedi and politicians in to fighting a war that elevates you to dictator-for-life, a day after you just wiped out almost ALL the Jedi instead of just a hundred...

Janus Marius
Originally posted by onewiththeforce
who is the most successful sith and jedi

This question is incredibly vague. I assume you mean how successful they are as Jedi and Sith, or personally? Personal success and goals would be a lot different in some cases from being the ideal Jedi or Sith.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.