Darth Caedus vs Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ares834
Caedus at his peak vs Death Star Galen Marek. Who wins at:

1. Saber
2. Force
3. All out

The Ground
Caedus
Caedus
Caedus

Lord Lucien
1.) Caedus
2.) Give Galen a few more eyars of experience and training and I'd give him a win. I'm imagining a close call for Caedus.
3.) Caedus.

Nephthys
1.Caedus
2.Marek
3.Marek

Elite Hunter
1.Caedus
2.This could go either way
3.Caedus

kotorfan
Why is it assumed that Marek always is shitty at lightsaber combat? just cuz most of his feats are using the force, this is because he already mastered the art of lightsaber combat.

I thought it said that in some book somewhere. sry for not being specific. I'll look it up.

Lord Lucien
He was probably good at it. But there aren't enough stats for him compared to people like Caedus.

Darth Truculent
Didn't Marek kill two hardcore Jedi Masters (Paratus and Shak Ti?). Both were far more powerful than him at the time. He redirected a SD and defeated Vader in both a massive lightsaber and Force contest? At the time only two men had ever defeated Anakin/Vader and that was Dooku and Obi-Wan. Someone help me, but did Caedus master Juyo cause I haven't found it? Marek did. Marek also knew a couple other lightsaber forms namingly Soresu and Shien.

In the Force Marek was a beast, but I have to agree with all the posts here - Caedus in the Force. Give Marek a few more years under Kota or Yoda, then it would be different. Otherwise, I would have to give lightsaber and all out to Marek.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
In the Force Marek was a beast, but I have to agree with all the posts here - Caedus in the Force. Give Marek a few more years under Kota or Yoda, then it would be different. Otherwise, I would have to give lightsaber and all out to Marek.
Caedus has Marek beat in a saber contest. Caedus has the shatterpoint charisma, he has an unnatural tolerance for pain, and he often employs martial art moves in his duels.

In the vong war he defeated vong warriors with no aid from the force(even on himself), defeated Aurra Sing with numerous distractions from Allana. He gave Luke difficulty in their fight(both of whom were mvoing faster then the eye could follow) He out dueled Kyle Katarn( another jedi's saber saved Katarn from get his leg amputated by Jacen) and the 3 jedi knights that ambushed him. And he kicked the shit of his sister despite her having huge advantages in both fights and could have killed her in the second one if he wanted to.

If Marek's winning a strictly saber or force contest then it will be the latter.

gideongarner01

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.